Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 29, 10:47 AM

Jul 2017
Morita comes into Snack Basue...to find Akemi's friend Misawa, and he suddenly humbles down lols.

Morita is experiencing new things about Misawa, though she only recognizes Yamada and Brother Tatsu. In the escape against reality, Morita tries to don different personalities, but to no avail...too bad, too sad.

Akemi asking Yamada for any interesting stories, and him purchasing a sous vide cooker, it's a hit among the men, as is with Tatsu and Morita, though it seems weird why are they so fixated on it. In truth, men are all just technology freaks (which I can relate to) which women like Akemi can't percept from her view. Back to the sous vide cooker though, it's for cooking roast beef...NOPE, it's the cooking software behind it, but in the end, no one used it lols.

Kazama wanting to see cocks, but comparing with Yamada...is just a schlong too great lols. With his tangents on cock sizes, he's quite the topic discussion raiser when it comes to creatures, even wanting Akemi's opinion about it. But in the midst, Yamada feeling the pinch, he has no choice but to do so...and at least he feels grateful about it for another peaceful day.

Mama Basue for the karaoke song, at least she has the flair for the old-school lonely and depressing songs.

For those still watching, there is Episode 13, but for streaming.
https://twitter.com/snackbasue/status/1771718165954703761
Mar 29, 10:59 AM

Mar 2021
Akemi's Friend Misawa seems nice and it was hilarious seeing her mistake Morita for Yamada.
I have been really enjoying this series and how crazy and random it gets.
Reecey91Mar 29, 11:03 AM
Mar 29, 11:26 AM
Sep 2015
Morita should be included in the dick comparison segment.
Mar 29, 3:08 PM
Mar 2023
Uh that is almost confusing my mind about they talk in other topic
Mar 29, 4:08 PM
May 2020
A tale of two cocks or schrodinger's cock. More than size matters!
Lets all have a drink for this great show!
Mar 29, 6:14 PM

Sep 2020
The last segment was seriously dangerous.
Yamada and Mama laughing at Kazama's cock was the best.
Mar 29, 7:01 PM
Apr 2021
We got Schrodinger's cock before gta 6
Mar 29, 10:23 PM

Feb 2023
Reecey91 said:
Akemi's Friend Misawa seems nice and it was hilarious seeing her mistake Morita for Yamada.

Who is the CV for Misawa? I thought she sounded like Futaba from My Senpai is Annoying. But I read it ight be Sumipe?
Mar 30, 3:33 AM

Sep 2020
Reply to Greentreefrog
Reecey91 said:

Who is the CV for Misawa? I thought she sounded like Futaba from My Senpai is Annoying. But I read it ight be Sumipe?
@Greentreefrog
Yes, it was Uesaka Sumire.
I also thought it was someone else that voiced Misawa.
Mar 30, 1:10 PM

Sep 2018
The whole last skit with the literal cock rating had me sounding like a dying goose?! I haven't laughed like that in a while. Mama coming out of the bathroom was the cherry on top, LMAO.
May 2, 10:52 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Penis jokes... eh, put me to sleep

More topics from this board

Poll: » Snack Basue Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 22

6 by purplemoon_ »»
May 7, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Snack Basue Episode 13 Discussion

KANLen09 - Apr 5

11 by Ashhk »»
May 2, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Snack Basue Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 8

7 by Ashhk »»
Apr 30, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Snack Basue Episode 8 Discussion

Iscariota - Mar 1

8 by Ashhk »»
Apr 29, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Snack Basue Episode 7 Discussion

Spirelord - Feb 23

12 by Ashhk »»
Apr 29, 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.