Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 9:04 AM
May 2022
We got some more information of the past. Hikaru seems far from alright physically and mentally after his head getting cut off. Like he’s struggling to stay together.
Mar 15, 10:14 AM

Jun 2021
Maybe Hikaru should just take back that other half of him from Yoshiki to at least sustain himself?
Mar 17, 6:10 AM

Nov 2013
Hikaru is getting unstable. Another cliffhanger...
Apr 3, 4:40 PM

Jan 2012
ahhh how interesting. too had glasses guy has the head. he doesnt seem to know what it is, but isnt it the same thing as hikaru's bone?so curious about the ritual. whose head did the indou's not give!??!?! i like the mystery element...

because of the bone shape I thought Yoshiki would make it into a necklace lol but I guess not. i hope he is careful though. that one time Hikaru suddenly appeared at his house, i wondered if it was because innately he wants that part of him back. and maybe thats why the indous had to go back every year, to appease the yearning of Unuki-san for the parts of himself he has given away.

curious curious. cant wait to read more! ^_^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu Chapter 15 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Jul 2, 2023

4 by Vaughn_Nolan »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu Chapter 1 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Dec 19, 2021

5 by Dumb »»
May 7, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Important Announcement on June 4th!

the_great_prince - May 2

5 by MikitoList »»
May 2, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Hikaru ga Shinda Natsu Chapter 24 Discussion

Sigmar-Unberogen - Apr 18

1 by Exspectens »»
Apr 18, 2:22 PM

» where can I read this

Billy8475 - Apr 4

4 by SapphosDaughter »»
Apr 6, 2:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.