Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 11:30 AM

Sep 2011
Uh well RIP Crowley I guess. That really did just come out of nowhere. This whole chapter was kind of a mess tbh
Feb 1, 11:48 AM
Aug 2010
Well Kagami’s been saying we’re at the climax and now I finally believe. Honestly feels like Shueisha told him to hurry and start wrapping it up.
Feb 1, 1:47 PM
Sep 2022
Crowley, Chess and Horn is dead, Ferid is crazy, Shinoa is crazy, Shikama is tired. It's seems like we at final arc.
Feb 1, 2:20 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Miyanoai
Well Kagami’s been saying we’re at the climax and now I finally believe. Honestly feels like Shueisha told him to hurry and start wrapping it up.
@Miyanoai super glad about that because the story really has been dragging for a looong time now

When was it established Shinoa has that link to the first? Anyone remembers?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 1, 10:39 PM
Jan 2024
So exited for the final arc
Feb 2, 4:39 AM
May 2023
Comander-07 said:
@Miyanoai super glad about that because the story really has been dragging for a looong time now

yeah the story has been dragging quite a bit in the last chapters, but I actually enjoyed that drag🙃 I don't know why though

anyways ferid is crazy and killed killed Crowley as well his family like a thousand years ago. Shikama is at his limit, calling for، yuu، Shinoa trying her best to defeat him .

great chapter like always
Feb 2, 7:53 AM
Aug 2010
Comander-07 said:

I don’t remember the exact chapter but I’m guessing it would have been when her demon was revealed to be the First/when he possessed her that one time.

I need to properly reread it tho and then read the Guren novels bc I thought Mahiru succumbed herself to two demons in order to spare Shinoa that and obviously it didn’t really work.
Feb 2, 1:12 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Alicorn14_8
Comander-07 said:

yeah the story has been dragging quite a bit in the last chapters, but I actually enjoyed that drag🙃 I don't know why though

anyways ferid is crazy and killed killed Crowley as well his family like a thousand years ago. Shikama is at his limit, calling for، yuu، Shinoa trying her best to defeat him .

great chapter like always
@Alicorn14_8 I dont dislike the drag by itself, but it did feel like a completely different story. Especially after we got the plot moving rather well with the faction around Guren gathering and the vampires trapped the first, it went back to stalling for time. Feels especially bad in a monthly managa.

@Miyanoai I havent yet read the guren spinoff either. I always considered Mahirus part of the story pretty strong so I wouldnt be surprised if Shinoas control over the first is thanks to her. But we havent seen Shinoa in so long I completely forgot this ever was a thing.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Feb 3, 11:35 PM

Apr 2015
Welp it's pretty terrifying how Ferid was able to off his family members without batting an eye, and all the while having his family members think he was sane and kind. But wow, did Crowley really get killed, just like that?!?? I like Ferid cause of his unpredictability and weird antics but gdi did he really have to kill off one of the most likeable characters in this series?
I hope we get more answers soon, these chapters just keep bringing up more and more questions...though it looks like Ferid's end goal is to stop the cycle of reincarnation/rebirth, and the question of where Horn and Chess disappeared off to finally got answered lol.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Feb 4, 4:47 PM
Jul 2023
It's so sad that Crowley was killed. He was a good character. 😢😢😢

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 133 Discussion

NinjaStuart115 - Jan 9

6 by iDateMikasa »»
Jan 26, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 118 Discussion

Karinara - Sep 12, 2022

23 by Syahmi69 »»
Jan 24, 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.