Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
A date huh...

I was expecting a juicy episode but didn't expect the dog of the show running around causing trouble. We got some dancing this episode too. Not sure what they're still trying to do with this show but the episode ws kinda wild.
Jan 25, 9:17 AM

Mar 2021
This was a bit of a random episode it felt like a filler episode
Jan 25, 11:33 AM

Aug 2023
Yeah I have no clue what direction this show is going right now lol. Each episode feels like an entirely different direction and chaotic
Jan 25, 1:17 PM
Apr 2018
If you look at the episode previews on the website, they appear to be alternating between 6 and 8 screenshots. So I think the episodes with 6 are lighter, but the episodes with 8 are more plot-heavy.

Episode 1, 6 pics: Basic introduction to concepts, but really goofy.

Episode 2, 8 pics: Establish the twins are dangerous, add more mystery. (Like what's the creature that Edward's petting?)

Episode 3, 6 pics: Goofy musical number.

Episode 4, 8 pics: The pics look kinda dramatic. Taro's sad in the last one. (Happy we're going to find out who the girl was from the pre-series trailer! Though now I'm guessing, instead of being an ancestor of Taro, she's an illusion at Lake Nuss caused by another MOPart.)
Jan 25, 3:49 PM

Jul 2017
Taro finding himself a date with this Leah, watching a Romeo and Juliet play, he's over the moon.

Goro has managed to locate the company who's been chasing them: the White Pegasus company, led by Edward Chi, that their reason for stealing the MOParts is still unknown. Too bad that Taro's date didn't come, and Jiro has to sub in, and it soon becomes clear that the actor Hananosuke, has a part of the MOParts, apart from the rather disastrous play. Catherine, sensing this, knows that something is going on, asking both Taro and Jiro to get down to the mess. Goro soon follows for the interview and finds out that he will randomly break into song, which is definitely weird.

As predicted, Jiro wishes that Taro's date didn't come, which the client cancelled her account, sorry Taro. One factor added in is of Hananosuke's breakup, which definitely added into the issue. While both Noin and Perch fight over Goro's bag, it soon becomes clear that both the actor and his beloved having the same ring, everyone starts breaking into song, and this...is a rather wild spectacle. But all's well that ends well with them earning another MOPart, and the woman who cancelled her date with the actor, ended up going back to her ex Hananosuke.

White Pegesus has one MOPart now, how they intend to use it, it can only be for evil against another fellow Motarian a.k.a Taro.
Jan 25, 6:42 PM
Sep 2021
That was a fun episode.
Jan 25, 7:12 PM
Jul 2016
I feel most of the episode was cringe, but the dance scene was so cringe it circled back to being absolutely hilarious 😂. Dance on, Tiger Man!
Jan 26, 6:28 AM

Jun 2019
A bit too over-scientific for my taste.
Jan 27, 1:00 PM
Apr 2017
This is the Frieren of trash someliers worldwide
Jan 29, 5:37 AM

Jun 2019
The dancing 😭😭
Feb 1, 9:47 PM

Sep 2021
That episode was a bit too bizarre at times. Still funny, but the worst so far.

Next, it's time for the Loch Ness monster? Let's see if that gets the show back on track.
Feb 11, 9:20 PM

Dec 2019
What the actual fuck did I just watch?
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Feb 29, 4:09 PM

Jun 2020
Nothing can prepared me for dancing with middle eastern music on Rome Juliet show that become a musical
Apr 16, 2:31 AM
Jun 2022
This Episode Was Good , That ' Tomeo ' I Died Laughing There.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8

5 by Kristiwazhere »»
Apr 21, 4:02 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7

13 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 18, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1

6 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 17, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18

12 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 15, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 11

24 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 15, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.