Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 18, 9:53 AM

May 2022
I will be honest with all of you.

Bakugou is the worst character in the entire franchise of MHA, he has no character development in the entire series and he always screams and treats so badly other people, especially Midoriya.

His arrogance sucks, his personality sucks, and it's probably the worst written character in the entire fiction.

Jan 18, 10:26 AM
Mar 2019
I don't like him, he is not great, and spins trying to portrait him as good and/or justify his character seem weak... But to call him pathetic and wishing his death? Ain't that bit much?
Jan 18, 10:54 AM
May 2022
Yeah I do get it to a little extent
I don't like him as a character either and don't understand why he's literally the fandom 's fav character
But either way I do think the last few chapters were quite good
(Even though a top hero edgeshot risking his life to save bakugo doesn't make no sense, but ig we're past that now)
Jan 18, 11:30 AM
Aug 2021
I think what I don’t like about his character isn’t even his fault. If he was just the stereotypical hothead character who was an ass to everyone, I probably wouldn’t give him much thought. It’s the fact that MHA tried to spin this as him caring about Deku, and that he basically trauma dumped his own victim of bullying to ask for forgiveness was so wild to me. Just made me completely unsympathetic to him despite mha trying to make me care about his personality
Jan 18, 12:03 PM
Dec 2021
alvarety56 said:

Bakugou is the worst character in the entire franchise of MHA, he has no character development in the entire series and he always screams and treats so badly other people, especially Midoriya.

His arrogance sucks, his personality sucks, and it's probably the worst written character in the entire fiction.

YOU TWEAKING AF, YOU JUST SLEEPING ON HIM WITH NO BRAIN CELL
Bijou146Jan 18, 2:39 PM
Jan 18, 12:06 PM
Apr 2022
He is the greatest character ever and had the most greatest redemption arc
Jan 18, 12:14 PM
Jul 2020
“no character development in the entire series” lmao ok troll
Jan 18, 12:20 PM

Mar 2013
Remember, fellas, telling a suffering kid to kill himself is perfectly okay. You'll take no consequences whatsoever and garner millions of fans.
Jan 18, 12:22 PM
May 2022
I'm not a fan of Bakugo, but if you are going to troll make it believable. Saying he has no character development makes it too obvious broski
Jan 18, 12:24 PM
May 2023
alvarety56 said:

Saying he has no development is insane dude. You must not have actually read the manga.
Jan 18, 1:10 PM
May 2023
F_E_A_R said:
Remember, fellas, telling a suffering kid to kill himself is perfectly okay. You'll take no consequences whatsoever and garner millions of fans.

Dawg he literally does little things to make up for it all series and if u keep reading (idk how far u are) you’ll see that if u pay attention, sure he told a kid to kill himself, but he was also a child too, I think u guys give him too much credit, how much fucked up shit have u said as a kid?
Jan 18, 1:11 PM
May 2023
StarWars2000 said:
He is the greatest character ever and had the most greatest redemption arc

UR SO REAL FOR THIS
Jan 18, 2:37 PM
Dec 2021
J_Sutaringu said:
alvarety56 said:

Saying he has no development is insane dude. You must not have actually read the manga.

MAL is trying to be the fandom so bad right now 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Jan 18, 2:46 PM
Aug 2018
Nah man, he’d win.
Jan 18, 6:36 PM

May 2016
Man what a cringy ending with izuku saving the day
Jan 18, 6:41 PM

Mar 2021
Bait used to be believable
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 6:51 PM
Jun 2021
alvarety56 said:

Absolutely agree he is the worst character and he should have died in volume 30. I’ve been wanting for this manga to just end already. It’s fallen off in my mind. The series couldn’t sustain the amount of characters it has, plus the villains and dark sides of the series need more attention
Jan 19, 4:04 AM
Nov 2020
ok tbh bakugo is not my favourite character but telling that he is no character development throughout the story is crazzyyy my guy.... because of him the recent chapters have been worthwhile to read
Jan 19, 5:01 AM

Oct 2021
He isn't the worst character and Midoriya is even worse than him, but I agree that he should've died.
Jan 19, 3:58 PM
Jan 2023
People just don't understand kids these days...
Jan 22, 5:50 AM
May 2021
alvarety56 said:

Weak kids be hating Bakugou A LOTTTTTT!! all of you weaklings be whining about Bakugou's personality and getting constantly triggered!
reminds me of little kids who'd start cry when I'd say "BOOOOOM!!" in their face! 🤣🤣
BOOOOOOM!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Jan 25, 6:00 AM
Apr 2021
absolutely not, flop+ratio
Jan 25, 6:08 AM

Jan 2009
he redeemed himself when

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

16 by IzanaSolos »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.