Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 15, 1:03 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos, television ads, teasers, and trailers that were released last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 | TV | PV
The official website for the Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!) franchise released a promotional video for its third season on Monday. The television anime produced by Drive begins airing in Spring 2024.

Mahoutsukai no Yoru | Movie | PV
The official project website for the film adaptation of Type-Moon's Mahoutsukai no Yoru (Witch on the Holy Night) released its second teaser video on Sunday. The film will be produced by ufotable.

Meitantei Conan Movie 27: 100-man Dollar no Michishirube | Movie | Trailer
The trailer for Meitantei Conan Movie 27: 100-man Dollar no Michishirube (Detective Conan Movie 27) previews the main and supporting cast. The film produced by TMS Entertainment opens in Japan on April 12.

Overlord Movie 3: Sei Oukoku-hen | Movie | Trailer
A teaser trailer for Madhouse's Overlord Movie 3: Sei Oukoku-hen was released through the Overlord franchise's official website on Friday. The film makes its theatrical debut in Japan in 2024.

Sand Land: The Series | ONA | PV
The official website of Sand Land released a promotional video for its web anime adaptation on Friday. Sand Land: The Series is set to premiere in Spring 2024 and will be streamed worldwide via Disney+.

Seishun Buta Yarou: Daigakusei-hen | Movie | Announcement
An announcement video for the Seishun Buta Yarou wa Randoseru Girl no Yume wo Minai (Rascal Does Not Dream of a Knapsack Kid) sequel film Seishun Buta Yarou: Daigakusei-hen was released on Sunday, following its original announcement in early December.

Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid 3rd Season | TV | CM
A commercial for the third season of Shinigami Bocchan to Kuro Maid (The Duke of Death and His Maid) was released on Tuesday. The television anime produced by J.C.Staff premieres in Spring 2024.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Jan 15, 3:51 AM

May 2021
Since the overlord is a theatrical release who knows when I am gonna be able to watch it .....

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 15, 6:59 AM

Mar 2023
Reply to Yubisoft
Since the overlord is a theatrical release who knows when I am gonna be able to watch it .....
@Yubisoft Well, it usually takes 1-3 months from the day a movie is released in Japanese theaters before it's released online, unless of course the distribution was in a "roadshow" format. I think it's worth the wait.
Jan 15, 7:07 AM

May 2021
Omarumba said:
@Yubisoft Well, it usually takes 1-3 months from the day a movie is released in Japanese theaters before it's released online, unless of course the distribution was in a "roadshow" format. I think it's worth the wait.

I hope you are right. Also yeah it definitely worth the wait since I am a big fan of Overlord.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jan 15, 9:47 AM

Apr 2012
The new Bunny Girl Senpai is definitely another movie, not a new season?

More topics from this board

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

15 by MichaelJackson »»
12 minutes ago

» 'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

Nioxys - Today

2 by notPara »»
Today, 8:28 AM

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' Second Season Announced

Nioxys - Mar 23

22 by arnicahealth »»
Today, 1:03 AM

» Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
Yesterday, 7:33 PM

» 'Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu' Reveals Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 6

2 by ST63LTH »»
Yesterday, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.