Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 1:59 PM
May 2014
Right, can we start to get some more answers now from the first? Half the chapter had some sweet moments don't get me wrong, but those pages could have been used for more plot progression in my opinion.
Jan 9, 2:39 PM

Sep 2014
Take the smug out of shinoa and what remains? An empty shell. So its good to see she has her spirit back.

Since when is she connected to the first though?! I completely forgot about that.

Great chapter, she has been absent for way too long. After the anime originally aired the real reason I got back into the manga a few years ago was Shinoa and her legendary smugness after all.

2024 starts good with some family talk! Even though this time its warranted, the drinking game continues!
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 9, 3:34 PM
Dec 2022
finally. got to see more of Shinoa. wow, so she conquered her demon.
Jan 9, 5:28 PM
Apr 2020
NinjaStuart115 said:
Right, can we start to get some more answers now from the first? Half the chapter had some sweet moments don't get me wrong, but those pages could have been used for more plot progression in my opinion.

This is the confirmation we needed from shinoa. Before she had no drive or in other words she didn’t know what to drive for. But now it makes sense. This was more for a character development for her
Jan 9, 11:54 PM
Sep 2022
Wow, i like that Shinoa and Mitsuba discuss their feelings and that Shinoa realizes that Yu rejected her and is not interested in her. But this fight for Yu's heart... what are they going to save him from? Shinoa can control demons, wow. Maybe she wants to control Mika and thus get Yu back? Although in this case he would rather kill her.
Jan 10, 12:47 AM

Apr 2015
Well I'm happy we're finally getting POVs of other characters besides Yuu and Mika, that Mitsuba has more lines than the past 50+ chapters combined, and that the Shinoa squad are talking about their next move, but I wish we got some of Yoichi's and Kimizuki's input as well. If nothing else, a few pages of Shinoa's and Mitsuba's panels definitely could've been cut down to fit some of their thoughts in. And argh...what's the point of getting Yuu back and "saving" him? Yuu's the one who chose to run away in the first place. Words will obviously be ineffective against him, and forceful violence to get him back would be stupid. Shinoa better not forcefully try to control demon Mika into doing something bad, or else...yikes.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jan 26, 6:03 PM
Feb 2021
shinoa is so pretty im in love with her

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 136 Discussion

Xiao - Apr 3

4 by TheDerpyVenom »»
Apr 18, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 112 Discussion

FANTOMX - Mar 5, 2022

13 by SomeGuyWithHair »»
Apr 1, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 135 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 3

4 by Musashi_123 »»
Mar 7, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 134 Discussion

Red_Ranger_Wien - Feb 1

9 by Xerneas_Pharoah »»
Feb 4, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Chapter 118 Discussion

Karinara - Sep 12, 2022

23 by Syahmi69 »»
Jan 24, 6:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.