Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 11, 8:17 AM
May 2021
The action sequence at start was good with all those bloodshed. Really interesting start and i really liked her character. Let's see how this goes, it can be better than other villainess animes
Jan 11, 8:18 AM
May 2021
FullyCharged said:
I'm curious about her 5th life, she skipped it. Wonder if that's relevant or not...

Ya i am also curious about that lol
Jan 12, 3:29 AM

Apr 2023
never really watched one of these like.. reincarnation / villainess / otome / isekai animes as they all just kinda look the exact same but i figured i'd give this one a go cause i liked the character designs and honestly it might be a new guilty pleasure anime lmao
Jan 12, 5:42 AM
Jul 2022
Eu não dava nada, mas amei a arte, a animação está bem feita e o ML é um lindão. Gostei desse clichê. Espero que a FL sente, pinte e borde na cara do ML e ele fique babando de amores como sempre <3
Jan 12, 7:21 AM

Jan 2017
I'm pretty sure this is gonna be good! And I love Rishe already 😍
Jan 12, 4:21 PM

Sep 2023
I was quite surprised by this one, I almost did not watch it because the synopsis did not grab my attention but I'm glad I did. The setup is pretty interesting and I found the pacing in the first episode very good as we learn about the world and the previous lives quickly before going into the 7th life and end up with a proposal for the end of the episode.
Jan 12, 6:40 PM

Aug 2023
The story is good and I liked it, now that she has been revived for the seventh time and now I don't know if she will accept to marry the emperor or not but if she did will she be able to stop the wars that kept happening because of the emperor who is now the prince not the emperor, Will she be able to stop him from starting the war?.
Jan 13, 12:12 PM
Jan 2022
worth watching, but wait until all the episodes are out or you will suffer the wait
Jan 13, 8:33 PM
Apr 2019
Looking forward to the potential of this series...
Jan 14, 11:02 AM
Oct 2017
I don't like the absurd unwarranted breakup trope.
I've still smiled quite a few times, notably at what killed her every time.
Jan 14, 4:02 PM

Jun 2016
The 5th life is the only one we don't know anything about... probably is the most important along with the 7h (current one).
Jan 15, 12:24 PM

Jan 2022
Ummm... I absolutely loved this first episode. We're in for a real treat. I hope she doesn't die and lives a looong life with that fine ass man. It's crazy how many different things in all of her lives.
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 17, 2:53 PM

Jan 2019
A solid start with an interesting premise!
why am i plagued with furry jokes everywhere I go
Jan 21, 9:20 PM
Nov 2023
really good first episode going to look forward to Rishe every week
Jan 28, 1:31 PM

Nov 2023
"I was swept up in a war and died." - Rishe Imgard Wertsner

Pretty good first episode in my opinion. I'm honestly quite invested in it.

Although the plot is pretty basic, I think they did a good job.
Feb 4, 5:27 PM

Oct 2019
A great start! So our 'villainess' is only an alleged villainess..
I wonder why she time-loops though. Is Arnold Hein meant to break her time loop while she deters him from becoming a tyrant?
Feb 6, 10:07 AM
Jul 2019
Love the novel so I'm excited for this! Good animation and great voice actors <3
Mar 3, 10:01 PM

Oct 2017
Well if nothing else the fmc is cute. The episode itself was okay and a bit boring at times but ig it was important to know what she did in her past lives. People can't redo their lives once and here's this girl on her seventh one lol. I do wonder why she keep coming back and when/how will it stop.
Mar 4, 10:31 AM
Feb 2024
Literally just won the jackpot finding the anime-
Apr 4, 11:43 AM
Jun 2022
Yeah , Can't Wait To Drop This....

And What's Up With Another Villainess Anime , They Getting Famous Or Something . No Need Of This Many Similar Animes , It's Annoying!
Apr 4, 8:47 PM
Feb 2024
The anime its a new reborn of the genre. Pure fantasy that works fine and very smooth. The start its interesting.
Apr 16, 3:21 PM
Jun 2019
The opening hooked me in immediately! It felt like its own movie!
Apr 20, 3:30 PM
Mar 2015
got the wrong anime

it’s so bad; it’s laughable
May 5, 7:58 AM

Aug 2019
interesting spin on the villainness isekai. i like the mc
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24

75 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 2:08 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17

32 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10

36 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 1:23 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 25

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 12:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.