Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 19, 2023 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Mikey came out standing from that fight and that's a result I'm quite satisfied with.

We also got a bunch of flashbacks featuring Izana and his past. I think it's a bittersweet way to tell his story after their defeat. This was one of the biggest victories in the show's history imo. So much on the stake wih so much emotions. Mikey lived up to his hype this arc.
Dec 19, 2023 7:28 AM

May 2020
Man, Kisaki’s a loser. When it finally came to him.. the extent of things he could do after Kakucho stopped Izana, dude literally fired a hole in Kakucho, and that’s not it. He was so dead set to kill Kakucho, those shots one after another were just plain brutal to see.. considering the fact that it was Izana who was at the receiving end this time.

Izana might be a psycho, but he covered for his friend, and took the bullets into him. To be honest that was sad, when he revealed his story about how he got to know his true mother and how he IS NOT related to any of Sano siblings… literally on the death floor. A huge huge revelation, and that’s it.

Rip Izana. He might have a sad childhood and everything, but at least he had Kakucho at his side… till the very end. That small flashback to how he and Kakucho dreamed about naming the place they’d make “Tenjiku” was damn emotional. In the end, he passed away leaving his friends with a change of heart, but… but we still missing something. ONE BIG THING…

… to finally deal with Kisaki once and for all. Liked how nobody forgot this one main thing, and Takemitchi straight up went after Kisaki the moment he tried to escape with Hanma. And for once, Takemitchi ISN'T JUST ON RECEIVING END, AND IS GIVING ENOUGH AGAINST Kisaki. Very brutal cliffhanger to leave things off tho.

Well, can’t lie. This was indeed the best stuff we’ve seen in this series. Just one more, and I think it’s quite obvious where they’d stop.
Softhenic03Dec 19, 2023 7:31 AM
Dec 19, 2023 7:28 AM

Dec 2021
I'm not crying, but it's still really sad, and it feels like tears would be completely understandable.

Izana, desiring Shinichiro as his sole brother, harbored resentment towards Mikey. During the decisive summit clash where Izana initially appeared dominant, Mikey's relentless kicks and the ensuing physical harm ultimately resulted in Izana's defeat. In a moment of desperation, Izana aims the gun he acquired from Kisaki at Mikey, only to be met with Mikey expressing a desire to rescue the isolated Izana.

I remember reading it all at once, had me in tears, especially this part—it almost got me crying. Kakucho's voice actor really nailed that scene with Izana. And Izana's voice actor, too, for those last words. RIP, Izana. Life was tough for you, and now, in the afterlife, it's lonelier and more painful. Feeling sorry for you hurts. They shared tough and sweet moments. I also can't believe that Kisaki is getting outrun by someone with a shot foot. Kisaki might be the only one Takemichi can really throw down with.

The big finale's approaching—the clash we've been waiting for since episode 1: Takemichi versus Kisaki. It's gonna be insane, no doubt.

Dec 19, 2023 10:11 AM

Feb 2019
“Sorry Kakucho but you’re all I have” 😢 can’t believe a Tokyo Revengers episode actually made me cry. I’m washed lol.

I fucking hate this loser Kisaki so much man. He can’t fight or do anything of note besides pull out guns and ruin great moments like a coward. Shooting Kakucho and then unloading, albeit accidentally, into Izana 🤦🏽‍♂️. Genuinely had my mouth on the floor when Izana took the shots for Kakucho though.

Fuck, didn’t expect them to actually die.. was hoping some sort of asspull would happen.. I don’t see how Kisaki gets out of this with hundreds of witnesses to a DOUBLE homicide. It’s beyond the petty bs he’s pulled before. Either he has to die or get arrested no other way

Seeing Izana’s backstory was eye opening. No wonder he’s so messed up. His step mom didn’t want him, dad’s dead, mom is probably in the Philippines, wild. The step mom was shitty beyond belief though. Idc if it’s not a blood relation, you were still married to his father and to just ignore a child you had legal guardianship over for a period of time like that is insane. That type of rejection can break a person.

I couldn’t help but laugh at how Izana looks older and bigger in the flashback than in present day..

The further flashback to when he and Kaku were playing in the igloo was really sad as well. Izana was looking for a family, a place to belong, the whole time. Just a lonely kid who wanted to have a home. He found that with Tenjiku. Blood doesn’t make you family, choosing to stay together in hard times does. Kakucho may not have been his blood brother, but their brotherhood was as real as any biological one.

Speaking of which, I found the shot of their blood mixing together as they lay holding hands in death to be so powerful. Blood brothers.

Glad Takemichi and Draken were able to catch up to Kisaki. It’s only right that he gets his ass beat in the finale and hopefully way worse 🙏🏾

Last few episodes have been cooking. Credit where it’s due, bravo.
Marinate1016Dec 19, 2023 10:57 AM
Dec 19, 2023 10:37 AM
Sep 2015
It's sad, beautiful, exciting, brilliant, all within this episode!

Izana and Kakucho died in the same posture as Takemichi and Naoto, such a symbolism! And when their bloods mixed together it's a metaphor for their brotherly bonds, even if they're not bonded by birth, but they're bonded by death.
Dec 19, 2023 10:50 AM
Oct 2017
Why did they just stand still and watch Kakucho bleed out? He was savable, they just needed to apply pressure and bandage correctly. That would give him more time for an ambulance to show up.
Dec 19, 2023 10:58 AM

Jan 2013
well well well, Izana was the son of a filipino prostitute lol, now that makes sense. One again no one touches Kisaki, what a bunch of cowards..super lame.
Dec 19, 2023 10:59 AM

Jul 2020
I'm surprised Kisaki didn't shoot someone in the back with all that commotion going on. Like, he could easily shoot Mikey while he was admiring the snow fall. Did he run out of bullets or something
Dec 19, 2023 11:20 AM
Feb 2022
I got major Haku and Zabuza vibes from Izana and Kakucho this episode. It's nearly identical in every way when you think about it. Even down to the snow.
Dec 19, 2023 11:22 AM
Aug 2023
I was going to ask if this episode absolves Izana’s actions leading up to this point, I guess it does for some people.

Can one good deed wipe out a lot of bad?

Said it once before and I’ll say it again: Takemichi’s skull is made out of titanium! Man took a cinderblock to the head and just brushed it off like it was nothing😂😂. Finally though Takemichi is throwing hands, only took like 3 seasons, damn!

About damn time this bitch ass Kisaki is going to get what is coming to him. It’s been way too overdue!! F*** this cowardly, weaselly bitch ass motherf***er!!!
Dec 19, 2023 11:25 AM
Mar 2023
Reply to phantomfandom
It's sad, beautiful, exciting, brilliant, all within this episode!

Izana and Kakucho died in the same posture as Takemichi and Naoto, such a symbolism! And when their bloods mixed together it's a metaphor for their brotherly bonds, even if they're not bonded by birth, but they're bonded by death.
@phantomfandom strongly agree with you
Dec 19, 2023 11:35 AM
Sep 2023
Well...
Dec 19, 2023 11:42 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Rom-Com_lover
Well...
@Rom-Com_master,
Dec 19, 2023 11:46 AM
Sep 2023
Memore said:
@Rom-Com_master,

Dec 19, 2023 11:58 AM
Jul 2021
Takemichi’s durability is insane. Bro has been beat up multiple times in this fight alone, got beat up almost daily leading up to this fight,got shot in the foot, hit in the head with a brick yet he is still going toe to toe with kisaki who has only received 1 punch from a severely hurt takemichi 😭😭😭
Dec 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to Rom-Com_lover
Memore said:
@Rom-Com_master,

@Rom-Com_master,
Dec 19, 2023 12:04 PM

Jan 2018
The woman Izana thought was his mother wasn't even his real mother. It was some random Filipina chick he didn't even know about. Well, at least it explains his skin color.

Having parents or a normal family is extremely important for a child. Otherwise they'll turn into characters like Izana. It's extremely sad what he went through. But at least he redeemed himself a bit when he saved Kakucho.

It's so satisfying to see Kisaki's plan fail so spectacularly. It's what I've been waiting to see for a while.

It's insane how much adrenaline Takemichi has. He has become admirable this season.

The cliffhanger for the last episode was real. Can't wait for the full Takemichi vs Kisaki showdown! This arc has been worth watching so far. I just hope the season finale will be satisfying.
Dec 19, 2023 12:29 PM
Aug 2020
great episode

i was really not expecting that, wow

so many things to say, the mum, the friendship, brother, the deaths etc
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 19, 2023 1:07 PM
Jan 2017
@solitary_shadab Disney Plus.
Dec 19, 2023 1:18 PM

May 2015
Didn't expect to feel so sad for Izana.
Dec 19, 2023 1:27 PM

Apr 2022
izana going through it huh. got him crying as well now.
Dec 19, 2023 2:43 PM
May 2021
Man this arc is brutal fr , best arc of the series.
Dec 19, 2023 3:06 PM
Jul 2015
That was Zabuza and Haku all over again, the author was clearly referencing it, even down to the snow. Best episode so far, I truly didn't think Izana could make me emotional like that. It was great to see Draken putting all of his trust in Takemichi and help him chase down after Kisaki. What an episode, can't wait for next week, hopefully ending the year with a bang and with Kisaki finally getting what he deserves!
Dec 19, 2023 3:11 PM
Dec 2009
i don't see how they're gonna fit everything left in 1 episode...unless the last episode is one-hour long
Dec 19, 2023 3:53 PM

Dec 2018
that's a hell of a lot of talking for someone with two lungs flooded with blood. i don't really feel all that bad for him just because they did another sappy flashback (this anime is the KING of unecessary flashbacks). he didn't deserve getting shot, but he kills a lot of people in the future and even had emma killed. allso all told there was five gunshots and yet the cops still haven't arrived? i know they chose a somewhat remote location but that shit is loud as hell. it would have been soooo satisfying if when kisaki ran through that interesction he got yeeted by a truck. the end. roll credits. would have made the whole thing worth it, i'm laughing thinking about it. finally takemitchy lands a solid punch.
Dec 19, 2023 4:01 PM

Oct 2017
Definitely the best episode this season, and one of the best of the series so far. So many experiences in this episode: my mouth dropped when Izana took the bullets, I almost cried watching Izana and Kakucho dying (in a surprisingly similar way to Naoto and Takemichi in the most recent future experience Takemichi had), then I was shook again when Izana's past was revealed (that he's not related to Emma or Mikey at all, which made sense but was still surprising), then I was swearing and angry when Kisaki's butt got saved by Hanma out of no where, then I was hyped seeing Draken take Takemichi on his motorcycle to fight Kisaki, then I was shocked again when Hanma's bike crashed and when Kisaki threw the brick. I cannot wait for the final episode!!

Kisaki is becoming so unraveled. He better lose!
Dec 19, 2023 7:27 PM
Dec 2021
FINALLY, LET DEATH BE THY NAME OF THE COWARDLY BASTARD OAT HIMSELF! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Dec 19, 2023 8:07 PM
Mar 2015
Time for a showdown with the final boss Kisaki
Dec 19, 2023 8:13 PM
Mar 2023
Is this the last episode of this season???
Dec 19, 2023 9:42 PM
Sep 2023
Im so confused on why mikey stayed back and sent takemitchy to chase him with a bullet in his foot
Dec 19, 2023 9:58 PM

Mar 2019
Did Izana die a hero for me to feel sorry for and sympathize with him? Sorry Tokyo Revengers, try next time, it didn't work for me lol.卍🏳️

Ps: Takemichi forget he got shot in the foot? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Jonas-KDec 19, 2023 10:04 PM
Dec 19, 2023 10:05 PM

Mar 2019
Reply to SanoHimu
@SanoHimu There will be 13 episodes, there's still 1 left. :3
Dec 19, 2023 10:09 PM
Jan 2023
The duo's deaths was so poetic... ;-;
Dec 19, 2023 10:11 PM

Nov 2021
takemitchy finally throwing hands and that mf tanked a cinderblock to the head too lmao bro is the goat
Dec 19, 2023 10:23 PM

Aug 2023
Izana protected Kakucho and take the shots from kisaki but it was too late for Izana and Kakucho.

Izana's past was sad too that when he asked his mother why she abandoned him she said that he is not her son and that he is not related to Emma , Mikey , Shinichiro by blood.

The chase between Tackimichi and Kisaki begun also The fight between Draken and Henma will begin in the next episode.
Dec 19, 2023 10:25 PM

Aug 2023
Reply to CCC47
Definitely the best episode this season, and one of the best of the series so far. So many experiences in this episode: my mouth dropped when Izana took the bullets, I almost cried watching Izana and Kakucho dying (in a surprisingly similar way to Naoto and Takemichi in the most recent future experience Takemichi had), then I was shook again when Izana's past was revealed (that he's not related to Emma or Mikey at all, which made sense but was still surprising), then I was swearing and angry when Kisaki's butt got saved by Hanma out of no where, then I was hyped seeing Draken take Takemichi on his motorcycle to fight Kisaki, then I was shocked again when Hanma's bike crashed and when Kisaki threw the brick. I cannot wait for the final episode!!

Kisaki is becoming so unraveled. He better lose!
@CCC47 I agree with you
Dec 20, 2023 1:03 AM
Oct 2019
Damn Kisaki killed two more people.
Please arrest this mf.

Takemichi endurance is INSANE!!
Kisaki just hit him with a brick and he brushes it off like it was nothing LMAO
Dec 20, 2023 1:04 AM
Aug 2017
What a perfect way to make me feel like a shit person for not liking Izana and Kurokawa before. They have on of the best relationships in this whole show, now I’m in love with their characters, I really felt bad for them :c
Dec 20, 2023 1:13 AM
Dec 2020
Dec 20, 2023 1:17 AM
Jul 2021
Bwayne92 said:
I got major Haku and Zabuza vibes from Izana and Kakucho this episode. It's nearly identical in every way when you think about it. Even down to the snow.

that's right.....
Dec 20, 2023 1:47 AM

Jun 2014
And just like that, Izana is dead. Kakucho is so devoted to Izana that he opted to die alongside him. It didn't make me emotional but the way their deaths were written was pretty powerful.

Something that's greatly bothering me about when Takemichi and Draken chased after Kisaki is the fact that after Kisaki and Hanma crashed and Kisaki starts running away on foot, why did Draken and Takemichi not just continue using Draken's bike to catch up to him? 💀💀💀 I guess they completely forgot they had a whole motorcycle they could have used lol. This dude TaKemichi really tanked a cinderblock to the face, he's indestructible at this point. Glad to see he got some punches on Kisaki though.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 20, 2023 2:11 AM

Aug 2019
  Kaku and Izana’s relationship was extremely precious. They grew together and died together, never leaving each other’s side. It was unfortunate that they had to die at such a young age. However, now they can finally build their country together in the afterlife. I definitely wasn’t expecting to cry today. 

I'm not sure how Takemitchy is still standing after being beaten and shot; his endurance is incredible.
Dec 20, 2023 2:41 AM
Senpai

May 2021
what the hell is going on? No help ? :D
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Dec 20, 2023 3:44 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to SanoHimu
@SanoHimu

Nah one more to go but in true revengers style hit will no doubt have a huge cliffhanger,
Dec 20, 2023 4:17 AM

May 2014
Can't help but feel bad for Izana. I remember the scene where he died in the manga being quite emotional too. Waiting for that final episode now~
Dec 20, 2023 6:04 AM
Feb 2021
why do I like S.2 more
Dec 20, 2023 6:36 AM
Aug 2023
Bwayne92 said:

Very good point..
Dec 20, 2023 6:37 AM
Aug 2023
They chased kisaki down all that way on foot when they could have just hopped back on the bike lol
Dec 20, 2023 7:01 AM
Apr 2021
solitary_shadab said:
Where can I watch the latest episode? I couldn't find it anywhere

You can watch it on Disney+
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2023

176 by lasodamos »»
May 11, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2023

60 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2023

149 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 12:11 PM

» 😣 sorry

OtakuSociety8 - Apr 28

11 by SSRSyt »»
Apr 29, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2023

74 by vv1 »»
Mar 22, 8:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.