Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 21, 2023 5:13 AM

Apr 2023
The storyboard style is somehow similar to SHAFT...This ep doesn't have many animations of fighting so that sticks out
Dec 21, 2023 10:01 AM
Aug 2016
Finally it's intro for the other Negator group, really excited to see the whole gang animated
Dec 23, 2023 2:47 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Nice another Fuuko fanservice time, and Andy can't stop messing up with the girl feeling, Poor Clothy, can't stop dying as Andy Cloth lmao. And don't forget how Tatiana really changed up after Victor incident. She now buddy buddy with Fuuko, and that's so sweet to know!

Well well well here comes the plot. Language unification seems very troubling, especially for any other poor Negators around the world. They got targeted even to the mafia. But Union have some genius like Nick and Juiz, so its won't matter much, united they negated! Tho the problem was lies ahead to the competitors, which proved to be coming from Unrepair group. Same motive different goal. Union called them Negator Hunter.

Idk why but Rip had a chick partner like Andy. More mature and hotter Fuuko, i can agree with that. Competitiveness beyond the sky i say. So this is a wicked sick episode in the end, let's just see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 25, 2023 5:23 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Fuko's wearing a wig right? I could swear she didn't have her hair that long and when Andy touched it no unluck triggered. I wonder if that'll come into play or if it's just a detail.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jan 4, 10:36 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A new mission, a hard mission again!!!
kekeke

Cool romantic step!!
Jan 6, 2:29 AM
Jan 2018
Maybe it’s cuz I’ve been turning my brain off whenever I was watching this anime because it felt like that kind of show for a while but….. things are getting intense now, looks like they’re on a quest to kill God, to gain freedom
Jan 6, 11:21 AM

Mar 2013
Reply to IzanaSolos
Fuuko really rocks the long hair look. It's just a bummer that it's kind of risky for her to keep it that way

A luxurious cruise ship is anchored in the port of Rio de Janeiro. Rumors circulate about the presence of Henri Pere, a terminal denier, at the Black Auction held on board. Andy, Fuuko, and Tatiana head to the venue. Inside, there are deniers and UMA that the Union cannot control, being auctioned off. As they overhear conversations of people treating deniers and UMA as commodities, Fuuko questions Andy about whether it's better for deniers to come to the Union or be sold here.

Fuuko's becoming more clever as time passes. I often find myself wondering how she manages to skillfully use her power, even though it has its limitations. I guess the trick is to mix in some other unrelated skills to enhance its effectiveness. Clothy was really set on getting back at Andy, but he didn't think it through. It was so funny when Andy bought real suits because he felt guilty about the Clothy copy.
@IzanaSolos Lol, seems like a speech to text program changed "Unrepair" into a literal first and last name. Mr. Henri Pere with his eyepatch and blood earrings XD
Jan 12, 5:43 AM

May 2015
Fuuko is still quite shy. But she has definitely warmed up to Andy! It looks like the next episode is going to be a negator vs negator showdown! That's going to be exciting.
Jan 15, 10:42 PM
May 2023
Good episode, F for the Deniers since with the unification of languages ??those who did not speak English gave themselves away
I wonder if the stroke of bad luck of touching Fuko's head will happen later or the scriptwriter is going to pass it through a certain area (eggs) hahaha the part I'm talking about is when Andy covers up Fuko's hatred so that she doesn't hear the rich, we'll see
Jan 18, 8:46 PM
Jan 2019
I dont remember anything until the 4 seasons arc
Feb 9, 4:13 PM

Nov 2016
Dressed up Andi and Fuko are out there slaying on their quest.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 18, 4:25 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Playing the married couple in Brasil ahaha, though now it seems like there's another group who wants the same thing, and they seem OP, I wonder if we'll get a massive fight against them next
Mar 1, 12:01 PM

May 2020
Yeah, I liked how we went with some mafia or drug storyline just to reaffirm the fact that this is south america.

Those folks there on the cruise are lowest of the low, so wouldn't really feel anything if they too see the same fate as those two security guards. But Fuko and Andy better stop that bunch.
May 8, 1:09 PM

Apr 2013
I still think it's kind of a weird 180° that the Union did in the story. They unreasonably tried to kill Fuuko in the first episodes and now they all act like it was somehow justified, which it was not.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1

66 by satchoff »»
May 16, 3:04 PM

» A revenge on anime parents????

Smrhamedani - Mar 7

4 by Gator »»
May 16, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

iiDavion - Mar 1

16 by Gator »»
May 16, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

98 by Gator »»
May 16, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15

65 by Gator »»
May 16, 2:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.