Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
That head under the bed scene was creepy as fuck.

It was awkward seeing Earth and Zetan on an adventure together but they seem to work well. Sigh, it seems this episode doesn't really know how to develop their cast though since nothing seems to progress more than their daily adventures. Zetan...this guy somehow became likable in such a short of time on screen.
Dec 4, 2023 8:28 AM

Dec 2021
Man, that Zetan with the wild hair is something else. You can't help but love characters with that kind of vibe.

After escaping from the fortress town, Earth and Zetan arrived at the southern town, the music city in the fairy kingdom. While staying at an inn, the Fairy Queen arrived to apologize to Earth. It became apparent that the daughter of the overseer of the southern fortress town was responsible and had been appropriately punished. Subsequently, Earth and Zetan received a request to search for the missing noble's daughter, Mirna Fenrir. Soon, they found Mirna under attack by goblins.

Zetan is really lucky, honestly. He not only got some money but also caught the eye of Ms. Mirna. Mirna is unbelievably huge in her wolf form! I never expected her to be that large. I really hope Zetan becomes a regular character; I quite like him. Most folks are pretty considerate and give him some room when they see Earth's caught up in a task. But there's always a couple who can be a bit dense or a tad bothersome, as long as things don't get out of hand—assuming he's okay with that, of course.

Earth's found himself a baby dragon. Will he adopt it?

Dec 4, 2023 9:40 AM
Jul 2023
Happy happenstance couple.

The best episode of this series imo, more story focus and Fairy Queen ever so joyful presence is a treat to watch.
Dec 4, 2023 9:44 AM

Mar 2021
Zetan is such a likable guy am glad he got to be with a girl who loves him for what he is
Dec 4, 2023 10:08 AM

Aug 2023
Somehow, Earth's mouth wasn't moving at the end of conversation with Queen.
Random Character Picture
Dec 4, 2023 10:32 AM

Jul 2017
Earth and Wild-Haired Zetan together in the Fairy Kingdom, the former indeed has earned a partner, though when he logged back in, he finds the Fairy Queen redressed into an infant and sleeping on his bed, though both the innkeeper and Zetan sure misunderstood his intents. Most certainly, Milly must take great care of the Fairy Queen, and Zetan gets a request from Karen Fenrir to save her daughter, with Earth joining in voluntarily.

Facing goblins, both Earth and Zetan make preparations to salvage Mina, though she could transform into a human, and Earth soon found out that Mina had been poisoned from somebody, indeed there was someone who's been watching Mina and Earth took care of him quick to return Mina to Karen. But also, Earth playing matchmaking with Mina and Zetan, it's revenge for earlier. Earth summoning the Fairy Queen to report about the trouble, it's a done deal, though when it comes to other things like sleeping together...Earth wouldn't allow her to do so. Well, glad that both Zetan and Mina's matchmaking went well, and their partnership ends here while Earth heads home with Pikasha lending him a ride back, with an upgrade to his bow.

Trouble with a baby dragon...what is up with it?
Dec 4, 2023 2:49 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Zetan ended up being a bro, so he and Earth ended up having a bro adventure together to save a beautiful wolf babe, and Earth hooks his new bro up with said beautiful babe, now that’s what I call a bro moment lol. They also used this opportunity to introduce some lore about the fairies and humans going to war in the past, and Earth supposedly put a stop to another potential war, that definitely earned him more points with the Queen if he hasn’t maxed out there already lol.

We also got a little bit more Pikasha which I really appreciated, come on lads just make a plush of one of those and I’ll take your entire stock lol. I also really liked when Earth refused the opportunity to be in a tournament with a big “NO” lol, he’s had enough of the spotlight but I’m sure the game will find a way to give it back to him again, this new baby dragon could potentially to do it.
Dec 4, 2023 7:40 PM
May 2017
Reply to SkinnyBoyKitty
Somehow, Earth's mouth wasn't moving at the end of conversation with Queen.
@SkinnyBoyKitty Texture glitch/bug: flush the Texture Cache to allow the game to reload textures.
leonardobarbaDec 4, 2023 7:46 PM
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Dec 4, 2023 8:26 PM

Feb 2019
will he raise the baby dragon himself and become its familiar? i hope so! and that labyrinth guardian's reaction when Earth declined was hilarious lol
Dec 5, 2023 12:46 AM

Dec 2022
Earth deserves a dragon fr but I deduct him like 100 points for always denying the Fairy Queen like seriously. Even if she ain't real.
Dec 5, 2023 1:06 AM

Aug 2023
Reply to leonardobarba
@SkinnyBoyKitty Texture glitch/bug: flush the Texture Cache to allow the game to reload textures.
@leonardobarba I see then.. All make sense now fumu fumu~
Random Character Picture
Dec 5, 2023 6:41 AM
May 2017
Reply to SkinnyBoyKitty
@leonardobarba I see then.. All make sense now fumu fumu~
@SkinnyBoyKitty (wide smile)
Dec 5, 2023 6:43 AM
May 2017
Reply to LeenPhoenixRae
will he raise the baby dragon himself and become its familiar? i hope so! and that labyrinth guardian's reaction when Earth declined was hilarious lol
@LeenPhoenixRae Earth keeps the low profile.
Dec 5, 2023 6:46 AM
Apr 2023
That was some nice stint during his stay in the Fairy Kingdom.
I'm pretty sure there was a lot more events back there but I guess they condensed things up to fit it all in the episodes.

That bot player character is really interesting and I wonder what it really is.
Dec 5, 2023 6:49 AM
May 2017
Reply to lazypanda666
Earth deserves a dragon fr but I deduct him like 100 points for always denying the Fairy Queen like seriously. Even if she ain't real.
@lazypanda666 Both the Fairy Queen and Ryuu, as Artificial Intelligences, see themselves as pretty real. Earth is running as fast as the Devil from the Cross from the marriage...
Dec 5, 2023 9:32 AM

Mar 2013
A lot of scenes of Queen being thirsty of Earth this episode... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ They really used that...
CrazyButNot4UDec 5, 2023 9:38 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 6, 2023 11:10 AM

Nov 2013
the queen and her sister at the inn lmao i wonder how their relationship actually is

zetan wanted a waifu and mc gave him one, nice

"there's no way pikacha will come...oh there it is" LOL

there's a dragon now, dragons and fairies apparently aren't very fond of each other, so let's see what happens if they meet this little dragon
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Dec 6, 2023 3:19 PM

Jul 2010
Our weekly dose of Fairy Queen.

Zetan is such a cool guy, glad he got what he wanted really quick with a nice assist by MC.
Dec 7, 2023 5:55 AM

Nov 2019
Uncle has already maxed the fluffbird's affection pts?? So quick!!
Dec 8, 2023 12:16 PM
Jul 2021
earth hooks a bro up like a champ! earth is a real one lol
Dec 15, 2023 4:43 AM

Jan 2019
His reaction to the queen’s advances is annoying, he acts as if if he agrees to meet her, then in real life they will immediately do something terrible to him
Dec 15, 2023 4:45 AM

Jan 2019
I am no longer impressed by him as a main character more and more

Dec 15, 2023 2:34 PM
Jun 2012
Earth gets a wingman. Then becomes his wingman.
Jan 10, 10:17 AM
Jan 2023
Good episode again, fairy queen being funny as usual, and of course the dragon girl has to show up too just to add to things.

wolf girl got saved, and the bear got a girlfriend, all good stuff really. Earth stopped a war from happening between the fairies and humans too.

The labyrinth guardian's reaction to Earth turning down the tournament though, that was just hilarious, didn't quite expect that.
Jan 10, 8:18 PM

Apr 2011
Come on, Earth. Could you treat your fairy queen a bit more kinder? I didn't like how he just smacked her like that after she punished the daughter and the father. It maybe harsh, but they deserve it and serves as a lesson not to mess with the queen and her husband.

It's good to know Earth prevented a war between humans and fairies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2023

116 by Ancerise »»
May 3, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2023

24 by wildhood »»
Apr 28, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2023

29 by jeffersondkid »»
Jan 12, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2023

27 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jan 10, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2023

23 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jan 9, 10:49 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.