Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2023 8:00 AM

Jan 2018
And welp that wraps it up. Mid ending to a mid series. Actually you know what? it wasn't even mid, it was just there, it was bs. I at least thought he would give it a decent end. I enjoyed it when the author didn’t introduce any of the other girls. Well whatever, I did like the art, so there's that.
ARK-13Oct 28, 2023 8:08 AM
Oct 28, 2023 8:08 AM

Oct 2017
Ending was like whatever, author didn't even try but then again it got axed so. Liked the manga, was a decent harem with cute girls.
Oct 28, 2023 8:12 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to ARK-13
And welp that wraps it up. Mid ending to a mid series. Actually you know what? it wasn't even mid, it was just there, it was bs. I at least thought he would give it a decent end. I enjoyed it when the author didn’t introduce any of the other girls. Well whatever, I did like the art, so there's that.
@ARK-13
ARK-13 said:
And welp that wraps it up. Mid ending to a mid series. I enjoyed it when the author didn’t introduce more girls
It was obvious this was a harem from the first chapter so why did you even continue past it then.
Oct 28, 2023 8:14 AM
Dec 2022
a pretty decent ending to a nice series. I really hoped it would've gone on longer but oh well.
Oct 28, 2023 8:15 AM

Jul 2021
No confession, no harem ending, it just simply ended without a proper conclusion. And what's the point of blurring those book, weren't they suppose to appear randomly lol
Oct 28, 2023 8:15 AM
Dec 2022
Beautiful ending. They really grew up.
Oct 28, 2023 8:17 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to ArimaKana
@ARK-13
ARK-13 said:
And welp that wraps it up. Mid ending to a mid series. I enjoyed it when the author didn’t introduce more girls
It was obvious this was a harem from the first chapter so why did you even continue past it then.
@ArimaKana I wouldn't have any problem had the other characters been more interesting and had the author not shifted his focus from the main couple. His other work was also a harem but at least he gave focus to the main pairing more there.
ARK-13Oct 28, 2023 8:26 AM
Oct 28, 2023 8:37 AM
Jan 2021
kinda L ending and axed , ok next...
Oct 28, 2023 9:09 AM

Sep 2011
Damn, he didn't even pick a girl in the end and work senpai never got to dream. So sad
Oct 28, 2023 10:46 AM
Aug 2021
the author didn't even try... but the story got axed so yeah I can understand where he's coming from.. This stuff was between mid and good, decent maybe? But anyways I bet I would forget about the existence of this series after 2 days
Oct 28, 2023 12:16 PM

Aug 2019
Not that this manga deserved to be axed, but I can't lie there was a ton of wasted potential. It wasn't as strong as it was in the beginning, especially with the addition of the 2 new girls.

Their character arcs were underwhelming and just ended up dragging the romance aspect (which was it's strong point in the beginning) too long. I think keeping it a romance between only the OG 2 mc's would've been a better call.

Or maybe pull a bunny girl senpai/monogatari and have the first arc end up with them dating, and then moving on to the other character's arcs, and then go back for another arc for the two mc's.

Another reason it wasted potential is how they didn't play around with the idea of real life + the dream world enough. It's a cool sci-fi concept yet we barely see real life aspect and how they're supposedly developing. Just boom last chapter and their lives are suddenly going well.

Anyhow as someone who's been reading this since the second chapter, it's still a real shame it got axed, I do think it's because of how underwhelming some of the climaxes were compared to the beginning and the expectations a manga of this quality had set. But oh well, shouldn't have been serialized on Shounen Jump, Mfs got high standards.
Oct 28, 2023 3:24 PM

Dec 2016
No seggs? literally unreadable...

but honestly this series shouldn't be a harem, relationship between 2 first characters wasn't something super good but was nice and enjoyable to me.

Also author skipped 4th girl (Work-senpai)... you can see buy comparing first and last color page:
(which kinda FAQed up parallel between them)

recycled souls on M+:
"CHAPTER 31: Work senpai enters dream world, only to find it empty"
lol good one.
Nieznajomy43Oct 28, 2023 3:38 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.86/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Oct 28, 2023 3:27 PM

Dec 2022
Reply to ARK-13
ARK-13 said:
I enjoyed it when the author didn’t introduce any of the other girls

It was obviously harem from the very first chapter.

The first chapter had a colored page with four girls lying down with the MC lmao
Oct 28, 2023 3:29 PM

Dec 2022
So that's it, what a shame i always looked forward to this series every weekend and now it's over☹️
Oct 28, 2023 3:30 PM

Jan 2018
Reply to Szn08
ARK-13 said:
I enjoyed it when the author didn’t introduce any of the other girls

It was obviously harem from the very first chapter.

The first chapter had a colored page with four girls lying down with the MC lmao
@Szn08 yes it was obvious. I gave my reasons as to why I said the part you quoted.
Oct 28, 2023 3:44 PM

Dec 2022
Reply to ARK-13
@Szn08 yes it was obvious. I gave my reasons as to why I said the part you quoted.
@ARK-13
ARK-13 said:
I gave my reasons as to why I said the part you quoted

You knew what was coming and still went ahead with it
I don't think you should complain but that's just me🤷🏽‍♂️
Oct 28, 2023 3:50 PM

Jan 2018
Reply to Szn08
@ARK-13
ARK-13 said:
I gave my reasons as to why I said the part you quoted

You knew what was coming and still went ahead with it
I don't think you should complain but that's just me🤷🏽‍♂️
@Szn08 what...... so you telling me I shouldn't say what I enjoyed and what I didn't about a series?

Also even as a harem this was mid is what I'm saying. It would have worked better without the other girls. Not that it matters anymore. Was that really that hard to comprehend? *facepalm*
Oct 28, 2023 3:58 PM

Apr 2019
Man, just man.... This series had a lot of potential, real shame it's over now.

As for this final chapter, it was nice but it didn't really feel like an end. Granted they burried the books and decided to not live in the past which was great, so there's that. But it just doesn't really feel like it's over.

Well anyways, looking forward to seeing what the mangaka makes next.

Also very nice final chapter illustration.
Oct 28, 2023 4:30 PM

Dec 2022
Reply to ARK-13
@Szn08 what...... so you telling me I shouldn't say what I enjoyed and what I didn't about a series?

Also even as a harem this was mid is what I'm saying. It would have worked better without the other girls. Not that it matters anymore. Was that really that hard to comprehend? *facepalm*
ARK-13 said:
so you telling me I shouldn't say what I enjoyed

You knew it was harem and you are complaining about it which is pointless. That is what i am saying
Was that really hard to comprehend?🤦🏽‍♂️
Szn08Oct 28, 2023 4:35 PM
Oct 28, 2023 4:45 PM

Jan 2018
Reply to Szn08
ARK-13 said:
so you telling me I shouldn't say what I enjoyed

You knew it was harem and you are complaining about it which is pointless. That is what i am saying
Was that really hard to comprehend?🤦🏽‍♂️
@Szn08 you're dumb, aren't you? The fact that you think I'm solely "complaining" because it was a harem proves it.

ARK-13Oct 28, 2023 4:50 PM
Oct 28, 2023 5:15 PM
Jun 2022
it wasn't good and there was clearly nothing to cook. but I was sorta invested and it's a shame it ended so soon. maybe the editors should give more thought to who they entrust with writing stories, especially when it's a cliche story that's been made and remade over and over again
Oct 29, 2023 6:17 AM

Feb 2018
Welp dang that ended. Truly a mid ending. Wish there was more development and whatnot but oh well.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Oct 30, 2023 5:27 AM
Nov 2017
Sad that this got axed. The ending was pretty mid but to be fair with like 2 chapters to work with there wasn't much of an ending the author could have gave it. I felt like this series had potential to be really good
Oct 30, 2023 11:51 PM

May 2010
Super weak ending. Overall this was just fine. I enjoyed reading it every week but there was very little progression in the relationships and it ended without introducing all the girls which is fine because honestly the cast already felt bloated and unfocused. This had the best color pages in the game and I will miss the weekly pinups. I hope the author comes back again they have a great style but maybe needs some writing help.

More topics from this board

» What's chapter 31?

astrogonza - Nov 6, 2023

3 by Alexioos95 »»
Nov 8, 2023 12:18 PM

Poll: » Yumeochi: Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru Chapter 29 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 21, 2023

14 by minimiau »»
Oct 24, 2023 9:31 AM

» Ending with volume 4

MegamiRem - Oct 6, 2023

16 by HozayfaHB »»
Oct 23, 2023 2:17 AM

Poll: » Yumeochi: Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2023

16 by Articus2 »»
Oct 22, 2023 10:39 PM

Poll: » Yumeochi: Yume de Bokura wa Koi ni Ochiru Chapter 28 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 7, 2023

5 by Nieznajomy43 »»
Oct 7, 2023 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.