Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 12, 2023 6:59 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, Senku uses his scientific mind quick this episode and to no one's surprise takes advantage of all the resources they acquired.

It was greatly to see the familiar faces back for part 2 as well as the light humor. It was interesting to see the guys go far into trying to obtain their material, regardless how difficult it was..even if it means going down to the sea. What an ending. This show's return was still full of energy.
Oct 12, 2023 7:00 AM

May 2020
Back again after 3 months, and we wasted not even a moment before jumping to the main thing… the task of reviving crewmates, with the nitric acid they’ve made from the bits of platinum reserves they’ve acquired thanks to Kohaku.

Though you know, the mind of that creep old man actually does work way more creepier than his looks. Literally ordered to drown those petrified people right under the ocean smh, and moreover even making a scene with one of those statues to sniff out the intruder among them. But liked how seriously Kohaku took the task to her heart, and eventually crushed Ryusui to pieces lmaooo.

Be it that way, Ryusui reached his rightful address, and then came his revival, for the SECOND time. Leaving aside how accurate Kohaku’s imitation of Ryusui was, that dude literally grasped the circumstances around in just a moment, and immediately learnt the very first task right now, is to revive Kaseki, so he might help in making drone, which will in turn help in faring against the petrification tool these people have.

Scuba diving in the stone world must have been one of a kind experience, but I fucking liked how Ryusui run his mind in that crunch situation underwater, and knowingly revived Taiju, so he might help in pulling Kaseki out of water… and that he did. People are assembling again!

Very neat Opening with the visuals, and that’s quite an artistic Ending. Loved them both. Good return already.
Oct 12, 2023 7:00 AM

Jul 2017
Part 2 of mangaka Riichiro Inagaki's Dr. Stone: New World is back, and this finally pits the Kingdom of Science vs. Petrification Kingdom.

The OP is kinda muted in comparison to the other OPs so far, but points to the ED for being a creative sand drawing spectacle.

There is a form of madness to get the remnants of those petrified, all is possible with the nitric acid that Senku got, anytime, anywhere.

Sadly, with all the resources they have, they can't do much without their key personnel: craftsman Kaseki and captain Kyusui. Even worse, the Petrification Kingdom doesn't mind the petrified being beaten into pieces, and luck would have it that Senku's plan is for Kohaku to dismember the petrified Ryusui, then use the Nezomimi 4WDs to transport the fragments back and forth to put him back together again. And trying the nitric acid, as long as the petrification period isn't long, the de-petrification process is easy as heck. Ryusui catches the plot quick, but he's getting far too ahead of himself. And trying to just plainly dive into the ocean depths to save Kaseki, it's too hard for both the sailor and Toto.

Scuba-diving oxygen tanks to the creation, and reusing parts from the car lab is the only way to make it to aid both Ryusui and Soyuz...to give it just only with 10 mins of breathing time, but it's more than enough for Soyuz to determine the drop distance deep into the ocean depths. Surprisingly. all of the members of the Science Vessel Perseus is found alive, but they can only rescue Kaseki first, and them both not being able to rip him out of the mud, they need a Plan B: the nitric acid fluid to instead revive Taiju through science, and Soyuz's ingenuity to remember everyone's body parts to get him out. Now together, the trio can pull Kaseki out before their 10-minute session is up, and mission accomplished.

Everyone is back together, and now, the Kingdom of Science's counterattack can get going.
KANLen09Oct 19, 2023 3:43 AM
Oct 12, 2023 7:14 AM

Dec 2021
Without any pauses, we dive straight back into the world of Dr. Stone!

Following exactly where we left off a couple of weeks ago, Senku and his companions, have finally obtained the super rare item, Platinum, that was sleeping on Treasure Island. Without delay, they used the Platinum to create nitric acid through scientific crafting and acquired the Resurrection Elixir Infinite Production Machine! Senku, eager to awaken the craftsman Kaseki, finds that the petrified members of the Science Kingdom have been cast into the sea by Ibara and his group. Meanwhile, Senku teams up with Kohaku, who is infiltrating the harem, to rescue Ryusui, who has been taken there first, and sets out to reclaim their comrades!

They released the OP a while back, and this is definitely one of those it gets better the more time you hear it. For me it's banger, though it took a couple of listens to get to that conclusion. The visuals, in normal Dr. Stone fashion, are fucking amazing. I love how Suika crafted a paper hat for Ryusui. She's incredibly endearing and easily one of my favorites. Gen's sharp awareness is evident; he knows Senku will push them to their limits with demanding tasks. It's fantastic to see Souyz's talents being showcased, solidifying his role as a central character. While it's a relief to have found everyone, it was truly heart-wrenching to witness our beloved characters in such dire straits.

With the best part of the Treasure Island arc upon us, it's going to be an exhilarating ride. Get Excited!

Oct 12, 2023 8:11 AM

Feb 2021
Science time! The second cour of Dr. Stone: New World is finally here!
This has been one of the most exciting arcs.

This OP sounds like an ED, reminds me of Stone Wars OP. The visuals are really cool, especially how the text appears with a motherboard circuit effect.
Oh, they acknowledged how Soyuz remembered something from when he was an infant lol!
Couldn't Ryusui just stick the bottle in Taiju's mouth?
The ED damn! The sand art (or how do you call it)! I love it!
Really good episode!

Does anyone know what it happening in the "next episode" part?
Oct 12, 2023 8:27 AM
Jul 2023
Bless, my brain cells starts working again.
Oct 12, 2023 8:28 AM

Mar 2017
Kohaku sharing a brain cell with Ryusui lol. And him and Taiju being absolute chads.

ED > OP, in visual and song. Still can't beat S1 openings tho
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Oct 12, 2023 8:38 AM

Dec 2020
Well senku is back and yes he got ryusei back and taiju with the help of everyone.
I like the humor that was a very nice episode.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 12, 2023 8:39 AM
Oct 2021
Finalmente regreso esta tremenda joya, capítulo entretenido e interesante, su opening me gusto mucho pero al buscar la letrae dio una tristeza no se porque ajsjaj y con el ending lo mismo, tanto ending como opening transmiten un sentimiento de tristeza que le viene perfecto a lo que adaptaran en esta segunda parte de la temporada y que el ending se haya realizado a mano con arena demuestra tremenda dedicación que le meten en la producción.
Oct 12, 2023 9:05 AM
Sep 2015
I thought Ryuusui's gonna give an air to Taiju via mouth-to-mouth method.
Oct 12, 2023 9:15 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
The second half of Dr. Stone New World arc is back as Senku has made more nitric acid and has managed to bring back Ryusei after Kohaku was forced to destroy his statue. Senku also had to make oxygen tanks from scratch for Ryusei and Soyuz to take a deep dive into the ocean and find Kaseki. The problem is that Kaseki's statue was buried too deep within the ocean's surface, so they had to revive Taiju for more manpower to pull Kaseki out. The Kingdom of Science hasn't revived everyone yet, but they got most of their key players back in Kaseki, Ryusei, and Taiju.
Oct 12, 2023 9:18 AM

Oct 2017
The rescue mission begins. Ryuusui and Taiju back already. The rest will follow through soon. Good to have this back. Both OP/ED were okay.
Oct 12, 2023 9:19 AM
Mar 2023
I love this show so much lmaoo. It always gets me so emotional
Oct 12, 2023 9:23 AM
Feb 2017
A great start to continue one of the best arcs of the manga
Oct 12, 2023 9:29 AM

Oct 2017
What an unbelievable ending, whoever made it has immense talent. Truly one of the best and cutest I've seen in decades
Oct 12, 2023 9:31 AM
Aug 2020
1st ep of the part 2, and it's already a great ep
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 12, 2023 9:38 AM
May 2021
Peak shit man, Peak stone is back guys!!
Oct 12, 2023 9:39 AM

Aug 2022
So I presume that Soyuz has photographic memory.
Oct 12, 2023 9:52 AM
Nov 2018
amazing first episode goddamn!
dr. stone never disappoints
Oct 12, 2023 9:59 AM

Sep 2013
Man i fucking love Dr Stone
Deep dark fantasies
Oct 12, 2023 10:03 AM
Sep 2014
love how they use soyuz, was losing my mind on how they would find all their body parts
Oct 12, 2023 10:12 AM

Jan 2018
Wow. Dr. STONE is back after a break of just one season! It feels surreal considering how much I had to wait for Stone Wars and Ryuusui after Season 1.

I like how chill the new OP and ED are. Especially the ED. That type of animation is rare to see cause they're so hard to make. So I always appreciate them.

And in the first episode, Senku and the science team already got to work. I like how they managed to revive both Taiju and Kaseki. That was some exceptional quick thinking.
Oct 12, 2023 10:26 AM

Feb 2012
ATATATATATATA!
Don't we all just love Senku Going mad scientist? Stealing back Ryūsui by having Kohaku go Kenshiro on the statue, dismantling him ever so precisely (now that's implied gore).

Quick thinking with hazards and roadblocks around every corner. Soyuz, Ryūsui and Taiju were the MVPs of this life-critical mission! Memorising the directions, how everyone looked and relying on their bond, their camaraderie when talking costs them oxygen.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Oct 12, 2023 10:39 AM

Nov 2020
NAAAH THIS IS TOO GOOD

Oct 12, 2023 10:52 AM

Jan 2011
Well that a lot of fun. We even had the dub to grace us too. Let's go.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 12, 2023 11:03 AM

Oct 2020
Really excited that this is back! Also that ED was beautiful <3
Oct 12, 2023 12:03 PM
Feb 2021
it was cool until they started talkin bout
"I can hear your heart"
Oct 12, 2023 12:17 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Cool, snorkeling is a good idea to get the petrified crew members and bring them back, already some good progress!
Oct 12, 2023 12:19 PM

Nov 2016
Always a blessing to have this series back. Sadly, none of the openings were able to top Ohayu Sekai. At least the ending can make up for it. It’s a dope one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 12, 2023 12:37 PM
Mar 2022
i'm amazed that they still found ryusui's stoned d*ck after
nearly pulverizing him. now the following question remains: who loaded the stone d*ck on the 4wd and who attached it?
Oct 12, 2023 12:49 PM
Aug 2023
this episode was a good start of season 3 part 2
Oct 12, 2023 1:36 PM
Jan 2022
So excited it's back!!!
Oct 12, 2023 1:42 PM

Feb 2014
Dr Stone's second cour of New World is here and it didn't waste time in getting into action, with the main plan of getting all of crew that's been petrified back together.

Ryusui was the first to be rescued thanks to Kohaku pulverising his petrified form into fragmants that could be sent back to Senku via the remote mouse cars, which gave Suika a bit of a shock. Still, this plan worked and Ryusui was revived.

From there, even with Senku's limited skills, he was able to get everyone to help make air tanks needed for Ryusui and Soyuz to dive into the ocean and find Kaseki, which they did, but the pair didn't have the strength to pull him up. The ambitious plan went even more ambitious with the way that he revived Taiju, but it proved to be a worthy gamble as Taiku helped the other two to rescue Kaseki.

The OP song sounds pretty nice, but I'm really impressed with the style of the ED, which looked very pretty and artistic. The ED song itself felt like a pirate-esque adventure, which was fitting and made it more enjoyable as a result. =)
Oct 12, 2023 1:51 PM

Nov 2013
Loved the episode, loved the OP, loved the ED!
Oct 12, 2023 1:52 PM

Apr 2021
Really strong start, I was immediately immersed again.

This was a cute moment and all, but under those cirumstances disregarding the urgency of the situation, it took me out for a moment...

Oct 12, 2023 2:05 PM
Dec 2020
Reply to Embient
Science time! The second cour of Dr. Stone: New World is finally here!
This has been one of the most exciting arcs.

This OP sounds like an ED, reminds me of Stone Wars OP. The visuals are really cool, especially how the text appears with a motherboard circuit effect.
Oh, they acknowledged how Soyuz remembered something from when he was an infant lol!
Couldn't Ryusui just stick the bottle in Taiju's mouth?
The ED damn! The sand art (or how do you call it)! I love it!
Really good episode!

Does anyone know what it happening in the "next episode" part?
@Embient bro do you have any idea how much of a strong acid Nitric acid is???
Once in my lab a drop of nitric acid fell on my hand and it was burning like HELL and that too for several hours.
And u want him to just shove the whole flask of acid into his mouth!!!!! XDDDDDD
yagami69Oct 12, 2023 2:09 PM
Oct 12, 2023 2:15 PM

Mar 2020
After a season break, Dr. Stone returns, and I'm glad they got back to things quickly without wasting much time. The first task, is to rescue the team, by first rescuing Kaseki, and that was done well. Just more of your typical stuff that we've come to expect, and it's fine. Let's hope this cour is even more exciting!
Oct 12, 2023 2:15 PM

Jan 2019
Glad the show is back, its infectious optimism always puts a smile on my face. OP and ED are also super strong

Oct 12, 2023 2:17 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Very happy to have Dr. Stone back, and this is also the first time we’ve had this show in the Fall since Season 1’s 2nd cour, definitely takes me back but the plot is a lot more wild this time than it was then. The first half ended off on the surviving members of the science team getting an unlimited supply of revival fluid and we’re already seeing it be put to good use by bringing back Ryusui and, near the end of the episode, Taiju as well.

It is also quite insane how they rebuilt Ryusui after Kohaku reduced him to chunks and sent him one mouse at a time lol, pretty metal when you think about it. And after quite the intense scuba diving trip, the gang have reacquired Kaseki and with him on the team we’re about to get much nicer equipment.

And wow, what a nice OP and ED we have, they definitely hold a candle to the first half’s songs and I especially loved the ED song and it’s visuals, very creative and I love the focus on some of the girls of the stone world, Kohaku especially lol.
Oct 12, 2023 2:28 PM

Mar 2019
Ryusui is revived after being broken into pieces, Dr. Stone meets Tom and Jerry lol. (⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧

Oct 12, 2023 2:33 PM

Dec 2013
Science is back baby! That was a lovely episode as usual, the team is peak humanity, one complain I have is that I'm going to miss their petrification cracks / scars / marks, I liked them a lot.

The ED and OP have beautiful visuals but I don't really like the songs.
KanameYuukiOct 12, 2023 3:09 PM
Oct 12, 2023 2:44 PM

Jun 2015
Is this actually a thing today. Its not on my Chruncy...
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 12, 2023 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
its back and they just rescued their craftsman
Oct 12, 2023 2:52 PM

Jun 2015
Looks like it is a thing, I just checked other sources. Looks like another company just fucking people off because we Live in the UK
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Oct 12, 2023 4:46 PM
Aug 2023
I thought this episode is a good start. looking forward to the rest of the season.
Oct 12, 2023 4:47 PM
Oct 2016
With the key to victory in hand the kingdom of science can begin their counterattack. Reviving the rest of their comrades beginning with Ryusui, since he was just taken by the Islanders and needs immediate saving. Very funny scene of the girls having to hit chunks of petrified Ryusui but Kohaku just shattered him into tons of pieces. That they hilariously then proceeded at send through the motorized mice, surprising even Gen with how macabre Senku could be. Lots of great reaction faces all we're brought back to the petrification Island with the kingdom of science scrounging to stop this petrification weapon the Islanders have. With the platinum giving them revival fluid its just about getting everyone from the ship back. Kaseki being very important The diving parts of the episode were great, Ryusui really shined in those moments. With his quick thinking of reviving Taiju first to use his strength to grab the stuck Kaseki and using his own oxygen to create that air bubble. Grabbing the stone old man from the ocean to help make some what they need to catch this petrification weapon midair.
Oct 12, 2023 4:59 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
We are so back now.

With an all new opening that is beter than the last one though still not as good as the ones from the first season, this part encompasses the best of the current arc. With the revival fluid in hand the tables have turned as there is a way to counterattack by slowly grabbing the parts of the fallen allies and literally assembling them one by one. Quite the task for the small crew that doesn't hide away from gags, scientific explanations and Ryusui's personality to make snappy decisions.

Good episode
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Oct 12, 2023 5:06 PM
Apr 2022
ITS BACK BABEY DR STONE IS BACK LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO
What a great first episode. It's got the classic jokes of Gen not wanting to do real work, Suika being a perfect little angel, Senku being off the chain, and Kohaku being savage!
Also can we talk about the end credits???? I'm in literal tears at how gorgeous it was. Girls hanging out being girls and so positive, the song was so pretty. But what gets me is someone took the time to draw all those pictures WITH JUST SAND and it was stunning.
Anyways I'm gonna go scream at a wall because I don't know how to process my emotions with how much I love this show.
Oct 12, 2023 5:45 PM

Dec 2013
I love how accurately Kohaku predicted what Ryusui's first words would be.

Soyuz definitely has a more impressive memory than I realised.
Oct 12, 2023 6:21 PM

Jun 2021
Senku's ideas always hyped me up lol. And then there's Ryusui's quick thinking(who just got revived twice) and Soyuz' memory. Taiju who also just got unpetrified, added to the manpower to save Kaseki out. I like the way they communicated underwater. Well not just in that situation. They can really solve and do anything with science and camaraderie. As you would expect from Senku's science team. It's nice to see them back. Another exhilarating season is here.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2023

139 by Rezete_01 »»
Yesterday, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2023

83 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:24 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2023

92 by KoniginElle »»
May 2, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2023

134 by NwAurion »»
Apr 25, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Dr. Stone: New World Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2023

96 by bushman66 »»
Apr 13, 1:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.