Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2023 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
Well, Sei's curiousity and ambition to further develop her skills in that world takes her to places. It's creative way for world building as Sei comes to one of those sea piers.

Nothing too groundbreaking this episode but it was nice to see more of Yuri. He's a curious individual and could be a valuable asset.
Oct 10, 2023 8:27 AM
Sep 2015
I kinda expect Sei to heal him without any hesitation, but well, it look like a potion is doing quite a good job, but I don't know if it'll be as effective as her direct healing that can recover even a lost limb.
Oct 10, 2023 8:34 AM

Apr 2016
Ye, i can imagine the rest of the second season being like this you know, our Sei traveling to all kinds of different places, getting some world building. Something that was severely lacking in the first part.

She will stop at nothing to get some rice, lol.
Oct 10, 2023 9:00 AM

Jul 2017
Sei and Hawke have come to the trade port city of Morgenhaffen, as well as Oscar since he also has business there. The reason why she's donning a disguise is because she's going there discreetly, and since Albert can't be there to protect her, having Jude and some knights is a good replacement enough. A commotion that someone's been injured onboard a strade ship, no amount of option is good enough to heal a grave injury like a broken leg. And as much as Sei wants to help out, it'd be best not to intervene in the matter in regards to magic...but she tries anyways with the bare minimum of help of potions that she made for herself as safety. But as expected, the same captain Ceyran came to find her to express his thanks, and while the guys helped to deviate the subject, Ceyran certainly just can't leave that free offer out.

Indeed, the shipping specialty goods from Zaidera are food ingredients that Sei knows very well, that she managed to find what she's looking for: rice paddies. Upon her return, apart from letting Aira try it, Sei managed to make her rice food and wanted both Johan and Hawke to try it. But contemplating marriage, Sei is too engrossed in her work to ever make a romantic move, and even Johan wants to step in if Hawke doesn't do anything soon. Inviting the rest to take a whiff at Japanese food, Yuri sure is interested, but it seems like all the guys are starting to make their moves as well that concerns Hawke.

Surely, Ceyran's search for the potion maker, it's a long-winded approach to find Sei, but how will it turn out?
Oct 10, 2023 9:01 AM

Dec 2021
Sei's goofy expression while she dreamt about Albert was quite amusing, lol. She's definitely smitten with him. The way he was pouring on all that sentimental talk while she had her disguise on was priceless. Sei was practically melting, like soft clay.

Even when Sei tries to lend a hand without using her magic, she manages to attract a lot of attention. Of course, letting the poor guy suffer from a crushed leg wasn't really an option, so there wasn't much choice there, I suppose. I find it amusing how Sei sprinted ninja-style for that rice, haha. It warms my heart to see Aira and Sei enjoying a taste of home.

It seems that little potion Sei gave to Ceyran is about to kick up quite a diplomatic fuss.

Oct 10, 2023 9:11 AM
Jul 2023
All for the rice..
Oct 10, 2023 9:42 AM

Jul 2022
Lovely and graceful. I was kinda bummed they didn't showcase the eating part (and the requisite power-ups). Don't know if I can handle a full season of them hovering around each other with rosy, embarrassed cheeks.
Oct 10, 2023 9:52 AM
Oct 2010
The obligatory finding Japanese food and obsessing over it in an isekai episode. Had its amusing moments though, and as long as it isn't leading into the 'kidnap the heroine to force the hand of the reluctant male love interest' trope then it's all good.
Oct 10, 2023 10:02 AM
Mar 2021
love this episode
Oct 10, 2023 10:13 AM

Feb 2019
So cute that Albert said even if she were undercover he’d be able to find Sei. 😍

Even when she’s undercover sei can’t help but help people. Good thing she was able to give the trader that potion because that broken leg looked bad.

It came back in her favour too since she was finally able to find Japanese food as a result! Wouldn’t be an isekai anime without our MC going on a quest to find local delicacies. Nothing brings back memories of home like a good old fashioned meal.

Sei Naruto running towards the rice got me crying lmao. She’s so cute.

Albert better start making a move before someone else does. His feelings are starting to come to a boiling point for sure and you can see how conflicted he is. Hopefully it’s soon 🙏🏾

Sei’s even dreaming about Albert so she’s definitely ready 😂
Marinate1016Oct 10, 2023 10:31 AM
Oct 10, 2023 10:26 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The face we make when reality differs from the dream lol. Nice disguise she had though. Its unfortunate that no matter how adv a society gets that accidents would still happen. But It wouldn't be Sei if she just walks away without trying to help. Its nice to be able to create food from their homeland here. Curious though at who the king that the captain is reporting too is though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2023 10:29 AM

May 2015
It was nice that she finally got her hands on Japanese food. But not a single shot of her eating it, really?
Oct 10, 2023 12:05 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well, helping that sick sailor guy was worth it, I'm happy she found the rice already xD
Oct 10, 2023 1:31 PM
Oct 2017
Looks like a shoujo to me.
The reverse harem feels weird.
Oct 10, 2023 5:39 PM

Dec 2013
My boy Albert respects and appreciates Sei too much but he has to act before anything unexpected happens. Sei with that orange hair and the Ninja running style, is she from the Uzumaki clan?
Oct 10, 2023 6:19 PM
May 2017
Reply to phantomfandom
I kinda expect Sei to heal him without any hesitation, but well, it look like a potion is doing quite a good job, but I don't know if it'll be as effective as her direct healing that can recover even a lost limb.
@phantomfandom If Sei herself made that potion, it is not an absurd to expect that man to fully recover.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Oct 10, 2023 6:37 PM

Nov 2010
From the second half of previous episode, they were only talking in a room having tea. It's too boring.
Oct 10, 2023 7:37 PM

Feb 2019
Sei turned shinobi with her sparkly eyes & running style as she made her way towards her beloved rice! lol and it seems like there's trouble afoot no thanks to her giving him her potion to help cure his injured crewman.
Oct 10, 2023 8:14 PM
Dec 2021
lovin it a lot more than the first season already
Oct 10, 2023 9:40 PM
Apr 2021
wait what?! it's out???? every when do we get a new episode of this masterpiece?!
Oct 10, 2023 11:15 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
I'm surprised that Albert is hesitating at this point, considering how relatively aggressive he was in the first season.

Unless he's just the sort of dude who chokes at the finish line.
Oct 11, 2023 7:39 AM
Apr 2023
While Sei is looking to pick up some rice, Albert is dropping some rizz.

Animes like this is probably where Sakurai Takahiro learns his lines from to use in real life.
Oct 11, 2023 8:15 AM
Sep 2016
Hmm... Was the anime adaptation of Seijo no Maryoku Bannou were always like this? I don't remember the 1st season to be this perky. The studio doesn't change, nor the director. But the hair movement to express conversation without actual conversation, that was deffinitely Shaft's trademark right? Did some ex-Shaft joined Diomedea, or did they received helped from them for this EP? The 1st EP to seemed too perky compared to those from the 1st season. What changed in the production here?

Loved the EP though, just a lil bit curious
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Oct 11, 2023 7:20 PM
Mar 2015
Our gril and her friend get to eat Japanese food
Oct 12, 2023 6:41 AM
Feb 2018
they are crazy thinking Sei not going to help. i hope that ship captain smart as trying to take sei would lead to war or him getting cut down by commander hawk
Oct 12, 2023 7:28 AM
Jan 2018
Would Have thought we would see liz again why did she not get invited?
Oct 12, 2023 4:13 PM
Feb 2020
'You'll lose her if you drag your feet.'
Who is he talking about? Sei won't accept any proposal except from him. If need be she'll find a way around it.
Oct 13, 2023 12:32 AM

Feb 2021
She already made a mistake when giving that potion. But She's still kind as always that prioritize to save other life :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 13, 2023 11:10 AM

Oct 2008
her immaculate miraculous healing powers is really disrupting the kingdom! they really won't give her a break! better if she didn't heal or give potion to that fodder but that ain't gonna happen! she'll just help them at the cost of being targeted as an irregular (not in an villaneous way) person!
5/5.

Oct 14, 2023 7:07 PM
Oct 2019
The happiness from seeing RICE, RELATABLE AF!! 🤣

Rice is our Soul Food, Hell yeahh it is...

Man, i wish they show us when they eat the food. wth
Oct 15, 2023 4:01 AM

Nov 2018
I don't know why, but the soundtrack for this episode made it seem like a tragedy was going to happen at any moment...
Oct 17, 2023 3:40 AM
Dec 2022
In search of coffee and found many things that are familiar to a Japanese.

So the potion may lead to another country's wanting to know the Saint's magic powers.
Oct 17, 2023 12:03 PM

Apr 2021
whaaaat, no extatic reaction shots of all the guests enchantedly eating her japanese food? What a shame, I was waiting for them so bad...
Oct 17, 2023 9:50 PM

Mar 2010
Lol at her naruto running for rice. Is great she found what she wanted.
Oct 19, 2023 1:27 PM

Feb 2012
Sei found RICE!!!!!! Enthusiastic doesn't begin to describe the joy Sei feels she's been deprived of Japanese food for so long. All those dishes she can make with it.
Sei encounters the fantasy counterpart to East Asia, though the presence of chillies amongst Ceyran's wares suggests the Americas also have an equivalent and that the Empire of Zaidera has traded with it.
Sei has the right idea not to use healing magic outright but her incredibly effective potions. She thought she wouldn't raise much suspicion by pretending to have received the potion from someone else but now Ceyran knows such potions exist, he must find the creator for some reason.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 2, 2023 9:51 PM
Oct 2023
Again it was fun, loved how everything goes around food or drinks now haha
Nov 11, 2023 9:05 PM

Nov 2009
Sei having Day dreams in the beginning of episode, lol. At least it's not a "wet dream" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also... that disguise... LOL... wig + glasses... while the dude is still Rizzing hard... stop it dude... she's already at max rizz.

And Sei's having lots of fun cause an Eastern Trade company came to sell stuff, and there was bunch of things she wanted. LOL (including Rice, LOOOL)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 1, 8:43 AM

Sep 2012
she is quite the handful (incontrollable force of nature) lol
Apr 14, 2:07 PM
Aug 2020
another world = miso, rice, instant noodles, pc, smartphone
just make a story in Japan if you have such limited creativity
so annoying

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2023

104 by White_Alice »»
Apr 27, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2023

43 by Ursaw »»
Apr 26, 4:36 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2023

26 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 15, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2023

23 by Garrett_Dark »»
Apr 6, 6:51 AM

» similar anime...

Ghefira - Feb 11

5 by yukiyamayui »»
Feb 11, 11:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.