Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2023 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
Now that Klaudia is with the party, it looks like they're ready to take care of their Dragon problem. Ryza is putting her alchemy skills and knowledge to good to use.

She was willing to tak a lot of risks in her plans while receiving support from the party. Impressed by her determination tbh. They are still considered kind of a newbie party in terms of fighting so taking on a dragon of this level is a feat itself.

Sep 9, 2023 9:05 AM

Apr 2010
Well Bos has to much pride which makes him a petty individual tho that was clear from the start with his arrogance and now he is just ungrateful.
Ryza and the group on the other hand finally got what they deserved and the village has a good opinion of them hopefully this will be helpful for them in the future.
Sep 9, 2023 10:02 AM

Dec 2021
It's heartwarming to witness the gang becoming more resilient with each passing day. The combination of the Luft spell and those winged shoes proved invaluable, making it a breeze to scale that wall. Tao's linguistic talents are definitely a boon when it comes to deciphering that monument. This week, everyone gets their chance to shine! The battle was grueling, but they pulled through and defeated that dragon. Not too shabby for their inaugural major quest.

Yet, despite all their hard work, not even a simple "thank you" from Bos. What a piece of work. Everyone else has welcomed them with open arms and acknowledged their efforts. What's his issue?

One episode left.

Sep 9, 2023 10:06 AM

Feb 2021
This is some final episode type of stuff. I wonder what will happen in the next (final) episode. Teaser for events later in the game or smth?
Sep 9, 2023 10:21 AM
Sep 2015
Somehow I get a bad feeling from defeating that dragon, like, isn't it supposed to be a guardian or something?
Anyway, with just one episode left, look like it'll be spend on Bos relationship instead of exploring dragon's lore.
Sep 9, 2023 10:27 AM

Jul 2017
Ryza, Lent, Tao and Klaudia sets off for their first adventure together, though the hunting party under Bos is still a worrisome sight of leadership. And with the Meteor Castle infiltrated into, the dragon's origina are established along with Empel's story, and once everything is assembled, they know how to deal with it.

The dragon on a rampage, Ryza and the others tried their best to defeat it with all the skills they have by following the stone's instructions, and as a team, they did the unimaginable. It's commendable how the 4 of them mamaged to defy all odds, and while Ryza's alchemy finally gets the deserved recognition, Moritz thanked them, despite Bos being OK with slight injuries.

The journey back home...isn't as glamorous as Ryza's parents aren't happy about her being missing all this while, and reactions are split between families for their recklessness. Even Bos still refuses to acknowledge them, and what's the end call left?
Sep 9, 2023 10:39 AM

Mar 2021
Wow Bos is so petty he won't even thank Ryza and the gang for saving him and beating the dragon how sad. It was great to see the dragon finally get defeated
Sep 9, 2023 11:19 AM

Jun 2015
If the dragon had of just chompped down on Bos, I think everyone would me in a much better place. But lest we forget. Fat thighs saves lives.
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Sep 9, 2023 11:55 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I wasn’t expecting the dragon fight to be in this episode but giving how they chose to adapt this stuff it makes sense. So in the show they pretty much skipped the path the hunting party took which is through the volcano area that you have to go through in the game, and Ryza used a Luft to do it which isn’t a function it has in the game but I like this usage too lol, I like the way they did this because it doesn’t really come off as rushed just to get to a stopping point imo.

And the way they did the dragon fight was really fun, he’s kinda like a skill check boss in the game which kept me from beating the game for a long time until I decided to come back to it last year. Ryza’s secret weapon ended up being exactly what they needed along with the assistance of everyone in the party, and the tar bomb that Empel used to save Ryza originally ended up dealing the final blow. And even after Bos got his ass saved he’s still being an ass, you’d think he would be at least somewhat thankful in a tsundere way but no lol.

And next episode is the last one, I wonder if they’ll go for a satisfying end for the anime or bait folks into buying the game, or perhaps tease another season, guess we’ll have to wait and find out.
Sep 9, 2023 12:19 PM

Feb 2019
Wow so proud of the group for how far they’ve come! The dragon fight felt like a proper endgame boss. They had to put everything they’ve learnt to use. Everyone got an opportunity to shine in the final fight and even though it was gruelling, they came out on top.

Lot of people being hard on Bos for not thanking them but I somewhat get it. He’s put in all these years of work and basically in the span of a few weeks his former friend group have surpassed him and defeated the strongest enemy around. It’s got to sting a little. I expect him to come around next episode and to have a heartfelt moment with them.

Here’s to hoping another cour is coming to adapt the second game!
Marinate1016Sep 9, 2023 12:22 PM
Sep 9, 2023 4:51 PM

Sep 2020
I'm predicting an anime original ending for the series' finale.
Sep 9, 2023 6:08 PM

Apr 2022
some winged shoes drip.
Sep 9, 2023 11:41 PM

Oct 2007
Bos is dragon fodder twice. Good.

Ryza's new bomb is super strong, must have taken out a lot of hp from the dragon. Lent and that last bomb finish the job. Klaudia and Tao also contributed plenty. Overall a success.

well, Ryza group now has the recognition and respect of the richest man in town, all the guardians who were saved + their families. But they got a scold from own parents. lol

it's a bit worrying though... that dragon might be keeping out those Phliuscha monsters. Now the dragon is gone.. more of those things might appear.

hoping this anime get a season 2. I'm enjoying it a lot.
Sep 10, 2023 4:06 AM

Mar 2008
I totally saw it coming Ryza would make everyone fly on tha air with a gust of wind lol

Well they all actually made good use of their teamwork and defeated the dragon. I feel sorry for the dragon though it just was following orders and is a guardian. Ryza is right, what kind of place just tells you not to go somewhere but not give you any lore behind why? What a terrible example, no one would listen to empty words.

At least Lent's dad seems to actualy give a shit although not easily impressed.

I actually felt that in the end when Bos walked off and crushing Ryza and the others hearts for not accepting them.
Sep 10, 2023 1:31 PM
Apr 2020
Damn they sure have grown up a lot .
only 1 more ep left : (
Sep 10, 2023 7:21 PM
Oct 2019
Now that's J-RPG feeling.
Love the teamwork.
It really makes me want to play the game for sure.

They fcking did it!!
They defeat the Dragon.

Bos really is a Tsundere huh?
God damn it.
davidyodo24Sep 10, 2023 7:24 PM
Sep 11, 2023 2:24 PM

Jan 2011
the most amazing thing about this episode was that the dragon wasnt made with CGI, my guess is that the final episode will explain what is Empel doing
Sep 11, 2023 2:55 PM

Jul 2016
Wouldn't have minded seeing Bos being burned to death by that dragon. Why does Ryza need him to acknowledge her group again?
Sep 16, 2023 12:14 PM

Feb 2021
Great episode! Still I also can't understand why Bos is so arrogant towards the group. He should be kinder to Ryza and co and become friends with them again!
Sep 17, 2023 10:18 AM

Feb 2018
Well even after saving Bos from the dragon he doesn't seem to treat them any different...
The group did a really good job, and of course Ryza was able to whip out some crazy explosion thing to win the day.
Oct 17, 2023 3:02 PM

Dec 2009
Not sure i will understand at all why they'd kill the dragon when they've proven it can be controlled, they just would need to document and reverse engineer the control scripts to make it behave again. Seems like a stupid decision.

All it really accomplishes is being an excuse to show off everyone's skills...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Nov 12, 2023 3:46 AM

Apr 2021
Good! managed to be respected. Congratulations to everyone who had the courage involved.
Nov 28, 2023 5:59 AM

Dec 2018
Ryza team killed a dragon~ Hurray! But... They know the dragon was under controlled right? .... Is it really a good idea to kill it? Hmmm...
Only Tao parent are not reveal...
Wonder why Bos are so 'hating' toward Ryza team....

Dec 3, 2023 3:56 AM

Sep 2012
they didn't need to kill the dragon, they only needed to free the dragon from that spell, without the spell dragon cause no issues
Dec 3, 2023 3:58 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to GenesisAria
Not sure i will understand at all why they'd kill the dragon when they've proven it can be controlled, they just would need to document and reverse engineer the control scripts to make it behave again. Seems like a stupid decision.

All it really accomplishes is being an excuse to show off everyone's skills...
@GenesisAria indeed, its a plot hole

i said that there there is no need even on last ep discussions
Jan 31, 4:11 AM

Sep 2016
I already know the story, but it always nice seeing the village recognize Ryza and the others effort again.
Apr 21, 11:37 PM

Jul 2008
Dragon went down quite easily to the power of thighs.

And Boz continues to be the arrogant brat.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2023

33 by SuperAdventure »»
May 6, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2023

157 by SuperAdventure »»
Apr 26, 4:56 PM

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2023

66 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 22, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

30 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 21, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Ryza no Atelier: Tokoyami no Joou to Himitsu no Kakurega Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

23 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 21, 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.