Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 5:15 AM
Apr 2021
Shiori going into her chibi neko form is the highlight for me while watching this show man she’s so funny and adorable when she turns into it I literally have no clue as to why the twitter clowns were crying about this show about the MC “looking like a child” even though she doesn’t and she’s just simply a petite woman with big ass tiddies (which I love so much btw)

The little plushy segment was really cute I liked how Shiori was teasing Shinozaki once again and the plushies falling on top of each other only for Shiori’s imagination to get active was cute as well too :))))

The Prince Charming manager story was so funny she really thought bro was really the one only to see that bros a weirdo living in his own fantasy world hoping Shiori and Shinozaki get togetheršŸ˜­
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2023

44 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 27, 11:04 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

42 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 23, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

49 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 19, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2023

55 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 19, 4:03 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Kaisha no Chiisai Senpai no Hanashi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jul 29, 2023

68 by Treyv0n »»
Apr 19, 3:16 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.