Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2023 11:17 PM
Apr 2022
Hey I wanted to ask if anyone can give me the "real" or "correct" order of the fate series bc i want to start it someday and im a little bit annoyed that on Google you can find trillions of "right" watch Orders. So im just asking yall bc i just trust you more. Thanks
Jun 30, 2023 11:26 PM
Sep 2020
There's no correct watch order
Jun 30, 2023 11:27 PM
Sep 2020
you can always start with Zero though it's the best anyways
Jun 30, 2023 11:28 PM

Nov 2021
1. Fate/Zero
2. N/A
Jun 30, 2023 11:28 PM
Aug 2021
It depends on what you mean by “correct”. I would say the most correct order is the chronological one. In this case it would be fate zero followed by any of the fate stay night routes (they’re all the same timeline but differ based on love interests and then things change from there). When it comes to fate stay night I recommend watching ubw then heavens feel. I personally skipped the original because the adaptation apparently isn’t good. The reason why there are so many different orders is because fate zero and fate stay night actually spoil each other in different ways. I personally started with stay night and found that it spoiled way more things that happened in fate zero than vice versa but either way you can’t go wrong. Make sure you watch zero and stay night before any of the other fate series for things to make sense but you can basically watch the other series in any order (at least I did) because they aren’t really related at all. Hope this helped a bit:)
Jun 30, 2023 11:31 PM
Apr 2022
kakashis_sidehoe said:
It depends on what you mean by “correct”. I would say the most correct order is the chronological one. In this case it would be fate zero followed by any of the fate stay night routes (they’re all the same timeline but differ based on love interests and then things change from there). When it comes to fate stay night I recommend watching ubw then heavens feel. I personally skipped the original because the adaptation apparently isn’t good. The reason why there are so many different orders is because fate zero and fate stay night actually spoil each other in different ways. I personally started with stay night and found that it spoiled way more things that happened in fate zero than vice versa but either way you can’t go wrong. Make sure you watch zero and stay night before any of the other fate series for things to make sense but you can basically watch the other series in any order (at least I did) because they aren’t really related at all. Hope this helped a bit:)

Thank you very much it helped me :)
Jun 30, 2023 11:48 PM

Nov 2021
FAANGZ said:
Hey I wanted to ask if anyone can give me the "real" or "correct" order of the fate series bc i want to start it someday and im a little bit annoyed that on Google you can find trillions of "right" watch Orders. So im just asking yall bc i just trust you more. Thanks

2006 - UBW - HF - Zero

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Jun 30, 2023 11:57 PM

Jan 2017
FAANGZ said:
I wanted to ask if anyone can give me the "real" or "correct" order of the fate series

The real/correct order is 2006 > Unlimited Blade Works > Heaven's Feel > Zero.
But for a few reasons , peoples watch Zero first and skip the 2006 Anime.

If you want the complete order with a few explanations about it :

FAANGZ said:
So im just asking yall bc i just trust you more.

Wrong move , the battle of order is exactly the same on MAL.
Actually , it's not impossible that it's the users of MAL who do such sites to spread those millions of orders.

kakashis_sidehoe said:
I personally started with stay night and found that it spoiled way more things that happened in fate zero than vice versa

Fate/Stay Night can't spoil anything , as it's the Original story.
Zero is merely a long flashback.

It's as if you said the Seasons of Gintama spoiled the Final Movie , because we see flashbacks of Utsuro...
Meanwhile , Zero legit spoil 80% of everything that happens in the 3 Routes.

kakashis_sidehoe said:
but you can basically watch the other series in any order (at least I did) because they aren’t really related at all.

What happen in each Route isn't related for the characters because it indeed use a Multiverse/Alternative timeline excuse.
But it completely does for the viewers.

The thematics of each Route build up on the preceding one , which create a game of twists/reveals on top of twists/reveals the viewers experienced in the previous Route.
It makes a huge crescendo in tension and thematics play , which is why you are forced to play the 3 Routes in this order in the Visual Novel.
That's also exactly why the Visual Novel became popular to begin with...

Skipping/Alternative the order of a Route ruins all of that , which is why it's so bothersome to not have a 100% faithful adaptation of the 1st Route.
Alexioos95Jul 1, 2023 12:17 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 1, 2023 12:19 AM
Aug 2021
(My post got screwed up I’m replying to the dude that replied to me above here lol)

I meant that stay night spoils all of zero lol I personally would’ve rather watched zero first because both zero and stay night are interconnected enough that they feel like one big main storyline. Either way there’s spoilers though so to each their own🤷🏼‍♀️

Also though this is nothing like gintama😭😭 gintama only showed Utsuro’s character and there was never any hint that there would be a connection between Shoyou and Utsuro. Stay night spoils the actual events of fate zero.
kakashis_sidehoeJul 1, 2023 12:24 AM
Jul 1, 2023 12:20 AM
Apr 2022
Alexioos95 said:
FAANGZ said:
I wanted to ask if anyone can give me the "real" or "correct" order of the fate series

FAANGZ said:

Actually , it's not impossible that it's the users of MAL who do such sites to spread those millions of orders.

kakashis_sidehoe said:
I personally started with stay night and found that it spoiled way more things that happened in fate zero than vice versa

It's as if you said the Seasons of Gintama spoiled the Final Movie , because we see flashbacks of Utsuro...

kakashis_sidehoe said:
but you can basically watch the other series in any order (at least I did) because they aren’t really related at all.

What happen in each Route isn't related for the characters because it indeed use a Multiverse/Alternative timeline excuse.

The thematics of each Route build up on the preceding one , which create a game of twists/reveals on top of twists/reveals the viewers experienced in the previous Route.
It makes a huge crescendo in tension and thematics play , which is why you are forced to play the 3 Routes in this order in the Visual Novel.

Skipping/Alternative the order of a Route ruins all of that , which is why it's so bothersome to not have a 100% faithful adaptation of the 1st Route.

This was helpful thanks!
Jul 1, 2023 12:26 AM

Apr 2015
Fate Zero S1 and S2
Fate Unlimited blade works (Ufotable version) (2nd Route)
Fate Heaven's feel (3 movies) (3rd Route)
Also Fate stay/night (Studio Deen version) (1st Route)

Route is basically their canonical order in the Original Fate stay/night games, Keep in mind tho once you watch Ufotable's version, You wont like Studio deen's version much. So either watch that after Zero or dont.

Everything else is a Spinoff and should only be watched if you like the above mentioned entries,
Hope this helps someone, Who wants to start Fate.
Jul 1, 2023 12:27 AM

Jan 2017
kakashis_sidehoe said:
I mean that stay night spoiled basically everything from zero lol

Actually , no.
If you want to look at it like that , all it "spoils" is that :

kakashis_sidehoe said:
Also though this is nothing like gintama😭😭 gintama only showed Utsuro’s character and there was never any hint that there would be a connection between Shoyou and Utsuro. Stay night spoils the actual events of fate zero.

Similar situations tho.

If you want a closer one : What if they really make the Movie about Shiroyasha's past , as said in one of their troll broadcast ?
Would you recommend everyone to watch this Movie first , because the Seasons spoils it ?

It's actually a Star Wars situations : Zero is a Prequel , a work made after a pre-exiting one , but happening before it in chronology.
It's a good mean to complete its universe and especially talk about a tragic past , but peoples tends to gets weirdly confused about that when it's done under a different Season's name.

If Zero was named "Season 4" , there wouldn't be any problem actually.
Alexioos95Jul 1, 2023 12:34 AM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 1, 2023 1:04 AM

Dec 2021
1. Zero
2. unlimited blade works
3. Heaven's feel
Jul 1, 2023 1:33 AM
Jul 2022
Zero > Unlimited Blade Works > Heavens Feel
People really flame you for watching Zero first but that order is the best imo.
Jul 1, 2023 2:04 AM
Jun 2021
Fate Zero first.
If you want to follow the VN order,watch Fate/Stay Night Fate(2006) by deen,then Fate/SN UBW (2014-15) by Ufo and then the 3 FSN Heaven's Feel movies released by Ufotable in 2017(Presage flower) ,2018(Lost butterfly) and 2020 (Spring song) respectively.

or if you want ,you can play the Realta Nua or read the VN. But for anime only,follow the above order.
Jul 1, 2023 2:26 AM
Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
FAANGZ said:

FAANGZ said:

kakashis_sidehoe said:

kakashis_sidehoe said:

looks very helpful, any way to save this in mal? maybe like this, with quoting :)
Jul 1, 2023 2:30 AM

Aug 2020
Despite what all the secondaries above have written fate zero isn't even a direct prequel to FSN therefore you can absolutely get away with not watching it at all. The proper order to watch fate is the 2006 anime, then ufotable ubw and then the heaven's feel movie trilogy. After this you can watch any other fate series even though most of them are just irrelevant or low quality adaptations. Zero as a spinoff spoils too many twists with legitimately no payback because all of the themes it introduces are only ever concluded in FSN and the characters themselves are rather one note and boring and get barely any development. The visual novel features almost none of the story elements from zero and that's the original story that zero was based off of, so the three route adaptations of the novel are all you need to watch
Jul 1, 2023 2:51 AM

Jan 2017
huyu00 said:
looks very helpful, any way to save this in mal?

You can press "Watch topic" so that it stays in your "Watched topic list" at the top of the main panel.
You can also copy/paste my post in one of your Blog/About me or something like that.

And if you mean the watch order list , i saved it in my Blogs , and regularly update it : https://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=827694
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 1, 2023 2:51 AM

Aug 2020
Absolutely not unless you are a pseud or a teenager
AWGXXX said:
1. Fate/Zero
2. N/A
It costs you nothing not to type retarded shit on the internet
kakashis_sidehoe said:
The thing is that you can't have a proper understanding of the characters without seeing saber's route in some form.
And fate zero can't be spoiled because it's not a proper entry, it's like saying watching episodes 4 5 6 of star wars spoils the prequel movies which came out later as a supplement to the original trilogy. Watching it first completely ruins the mystery aspect (that the anime fails to capture in many cases tbf) that is meant to be present throughout the story. You are not meant to know about sakura, about rin, about kiritsugu's past, all until heaven's feel, which is also the route that takes all these plot points to their conclusion ultimately, while fate zero introduces them for no reason other than to show you "how they happened" instead of letting them build up like proper mystery plot points that they should be. 
Rishon007 said:
1. Zero
2. unlimited blade works
3. Heaven's feel
Wrong
Faantum said:
wrong
MonocerosViatrix said:
Fate Zero first.
wrooooong
Jul 1, 2023 6:40 AM
Dec 2020
this is the correct one
Jul 1, 2023 6:49 AM
Jun 2022
Fate/Zero
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works
Fate/Stay Night [Heaven's Feel] 1-3 (movies)
Fate/grand order first order
Fate/prototype
Fate/Apocrypha
Fate/Extra last encore
Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia
Fate/kalied liner permisa iliya the movie
Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE – Divine Realm Of The Round Table: Camelot 2 movies
Fate/carnival
Fate/Grand Order: Final Singularity – Grand Temple Of Time: Solomon
Jul 1, 2023 7:01 AM

Jan 2017
quietkun27 said:
Fate/grand order first order
Fate/prototype
Fate/Apocrypha
Fate/Extra last encore
Fate/Grand Order – Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia
Fate/kalied liner permisa iliya the movie
Fate/Grand Order THE MOVIE – Divine Realm Of The Round Table: Camelot 2 movies
Fate/carnival
Fate/Grand Order: Final Singularity – Grand Temple Of Time: Solomon

You really got out of your way to watch Grand Order , huh...
Dunno why you watched only the middle of the story of Kaleid too.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 1, 2023 7:06 AM
Jun 2022
kalied I only watch the movie u can watch it after heaven's feel even and highly recommend
Jul 1, 2023 7:08 AM

Jan 2017
quietkun27 said:
kalied I only watch the movie u can watch it after heaven's feel even and highly recommend

It's non-sense tho , this Movie (Because there is another 2) is a flashback of an important character shown at the end of the 3rd Season.
It's a really good Movie , but you can't understand its story and what it meant without watching at the very least the 1st Season.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 1, 2023 8:15 AM
Feb 2021
start with fate/zero or unlimited blade works, watching one will spoil the other so it doesn't matter what you start with, I recommend blade works first but that's just because I personally thought it was the better of the two, follow that with the heavens feel movies. After that you can pretty much watch whatever except with fate go which must be watched chronologically
Jul 1, 2023 8:39 AM
Jan 2020
FAANGZ said:

Fate/Stay Night (2006) > UBW TV Series > Heavens Feel Trilogy > Fate/Zero.

If you just can’t stand the old style of the 2006 version you can skip it, but character development you get from Saber and Illya in that version makes events in UBW and Heavens Feel hit harder.

If you basically follow the visual novel order, the 2006 version introduces you to the world, gives a conclusion but raises some questions. UBW answers those questions, gives another conclusion but raises further questions. Heavens Feel then answers those further questions and gives another conclusion. Zero is a prequel that explains how things got so messed up.

To say that UBW and Heavens Feel spoils Fate Zero would be like saying the original Star Wars trilogy spoils the prequel trilogy.
Jul 1, 2023 3:32 PM
Apr 2021
people stop reccomending Fate Zero first please
Jul 1, 2023 3:34 PM
Jun 2022
I watched a video on YouTube going into this and the guys basically took all of their friends who never watched fate before and had them watch it in different orders. turned out the people who liked the series best all started with Unlimited Blade Works. there's probably a ton of reasons for this and no real "right order" but starting with UBW is a good route imo because 1) it's a good show with good animation 2) you learn about the verse as the protagonist does which helps limit confusion 3) it limits spoilers if you care about all that. fate zero is amazing but it was written and intended as a prequel, once you already kind of know what's going on and can be excited to get characters backstories. fwiw I watched in chronological order (zero > stay/night 2006 > UBW > heaven's feel) but now I recommend UBW > zero > Heaven's feel, then 2006 if you really like the story and want to see every route
Jul 1, 2023 4:13 PM

Jan 2021
OneCrunchMan said:
I watched a video on YouTube going into this and the guys basically took all of their friends who never watched fate before and had them watch it in different orders. turned out the people who liked the series best all started with Unlimited Blade Works. there's probably a ton of reasons for this and no real "right order" but starting with UBW is a good route imo because 1) it's a good show with good animation 2) you learn about the verse as the protagonist does which helps limit confusion 3) it limits spoilers if you care about all that. fate zero is amazing but it was written and intended as a prequel, once you already kind of know what's going on and can be excited to get characters backstories. fwiw I watched in chronological order (zero > stay/night 2006 > UBW > heaven's feel) but now I recommend UBW > zero > Heaven's feel, then 2006 if you really like the story and want to see every route

i never understood watching zero in between routes.
it would work best after heavens feel rather than before it.
Read the visual novel nerd
Jul 1, 2023 4:22 PM
Jul 2018
Zero can be compared to the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Light Novels Purple Haze Feedback and Over Heaven, as it was originally a light novel made by an author completely disconnected from the source material (Gen Urobuchi) and attempts to connect the dots of past events in-universe.

The original Fate is Fate Stay Night, which was developed as a visual novel by Kinoko Nasu several years prior to Gen even thinking about writing the Zero Light Novel.

Fate Stay Night contains within in it 3 major stories, which in order go...

- Fate Stay Night (Saber Route)

- Unlimited Bladeworks (Archer, Rin Route)

- and Heaven's Feel (Sakura Route)

all three of these stories have their own respective anime adaptations, and SHOULD be watched before even considering watching Zero. Since Zero was written as a prequel assuming you read the source material, it flings off information as though you already know it, spoils important plot points, etc.

tldr if you're extremely lazy: Read the Visual Novel. If you prefer watching anime instead, watch as follows: Fate 2006 -> Fate Unlimited Blade Works -> Fate Heaven's Feel Movies. If you liked them, consider watching Zero after you've finished all 3.
Jul 1, 2023 4:25 PM
Jul 2018
Ioesisto said:
people stop reccomending Fate Zero first please

this ^

(character limit)
Jul 1, 2023 9:11 PM
Mar 2023
fate watch order:
stay night (2006) -> Zero -> UBW -> Heaven's Feel
Jul 2, 2023 12:52 AM

Mar 2020
Correct order would be the release order for the anime or mimicking release order of the sourcs material with the anime as, as far as I'm aware, there is no official order.
There are issues with both, like the fact that release order has you jumping all over the place and the fact you can't actually fully mimick the original source material's release order with the anime completely as not all of it has been adapted.
The release order you can find on Chikai.site, so I'll explain the source material release order here:
1. Fate/Stay Night [visual novel] (adapted into the anime Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works and the Heaven’s Feel Trilogy)
2. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia [visual novel] (completely unadapted)
3. Fate/Zero [light novel] (adapted into Fate/Zero)
These three are the foundational titles of the Fate part of the Nasuverse and by in large you should be able to watch whatever you want in whatever order afterwards.
There is no perfect anime watch order, so I'd recommend the source material if you want the least confusing option, but that will take you over 100 hours.

Jul 2, 2023 1:06 AM
Jan 2022
Can the clowns who don't know what they're talking about stop recommending everyone to watch Zero first claiming it to be the "correct" or "best" introduction in the series?

If someone only plans on watching the Fate anime adaptations, just know that there isn't a correct watch order because the Fate route in SN has not been properly adapted yet.

The least worst watch order would be to start with EP 0 of UBW, that's basically the prologue and it applies to all SN routes, then watch an edited version of the 2006 Fate route adaptation that cuts all the bs that should't be in there, then UBW, then the Heaven's Feel movies and THEN Zero
SharkmenROJul 2, 2023 2:23 AM
Jul 2, 2023 1:44 AM
Sep 2022
The correct watch order is to watch Fate/Stay Night UBW, the Heaven's Feel movies, or read the VN, and *then* watch or read Zero. This is how most prequels work.
Jul 2, 2023 2:42 AM

Jun 2021
Fate Zero, Fate UBW, Fate movies
Jul 2, 2023 7:14 AM
Nov 2020
according to the Type-Moon's official discord Server's watch order it's:
1. Fate stay/Night Unlimited Blade Works (ep 0 important)
2. Fate Stay/Night Heaven's Feel trilogy movies
3. Fate/Zero

but i personally followed a kinda twisted order its:
1. Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works
2. Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel 1 & 2 movie
3. Fate/Zero
4. Fate/Stay Night Heaven's Feel 3rd Movie
this kinda gave the overall conclusion for the main route

now upto you which order u wanna decide and yeah all of these are animated by Ufotable

all the other fate franchises are other/side stories /other universe kinda
Jul 2, 2023 8:50 AM
Mar 2020
There’s no correct watch order. Just watch whatever the tell you want.

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯’𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jul 2, 2023 1:56 PM

Jan 2017
Raito_06 said:
according to the Type-Moon's official discord Server's

Important to precise : It's the Official Type-Moon Fan Server.

Officially , they never communicated on watch orders. (Which is logic , since you simply have to follow the Novels as they release them...)
But Urobuchi was extremely surprised and sceptical about peoples starting with Zero , as he said in his interview for the Anime.
Alexioos95Jul 2, 2023 2:03 PM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 2, 2023 6:17 PM
Jun 2021
most comprehensible watch order (chronologically): zero -> ubw -> hf

order in which they were written: ubw -> hf -> zero
Jul 2, 2023 6:33 PM

Nov 2013
human4ever said:
There's no correct watch order

This. Just watch the ones that interest you tbh. Even like starting with Lord El Melloi if you want a mystery anime.
Jul 6, 2023 4:09 AM
May 2021
1. Fate Zero
2. Fate/Stay Night (2006)
3. Fate/Stay Night
4. Fate/Stay Night Movie: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower
5. Fate/Stay Night Movie: Heaven's Feel - II. Lost Butterfly
6. Fate/Stay Night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song
7. Fate/Apocrypha
8. Fate Last Encore
9. Fate/Grand Order: First Order
10. Fate/Grand Order: Divine Realm of the Round Table - Camelot Paladin; Agateram (Movie)
11. Fate/Grand Order: Divine Realm of the Round Table Camelot Wandering; Agateram (Movie)
12. Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia
13. Fate/Grand Order: Final Singularity - Grand Temple of Time
Jul 6, 2023 4:12 AM
May 2021
FAANGZ said:

People are always thrown off by the release date of the fate series but you aren't supposed to watch it that way. This is the watch Order based on the time line and you'll understand everything.

1. Fate Zero
3. Fate/Stay Night
7. Fate/Apocrypha
8. Fate Last Encore
10. Fate/Grand Order: Divine Realm of the Round Table - Camelot Paladin; Agateram (Movie)
11. Fate/Grand Order: Divine Realm of the Round Table Camelot Wandering; Agateram (Movie)
Jul 6, 2023 7:44 AM
Apr 2022
What about UBW and Heavens Feel?
Jul 6, 2023 7:45 AM
Apr 2022
PerrySnipez said:
FAANGZ said:

People are always thrown off by the release date of the fate series but you aren't supposed to watch it that way. This is the watch Order based on the time line and you'll understand everything.

1. Fate Zero
3. Fate/Stay Night
7. Fate/Apocrypha
8. Fate Last Encore

Jul 6, 2023 8:17 AM

Jan 2017
FAANGZ said:

He probably meant UBW by his #3.
And Heaven's Feel is his #4-6.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jul 6, 2023 9:25 PM
Apr 2022
Alexioos95 said:
FAANGZ said:

He probably meant UBW by his #3.
And Heaven's Feel is his #4-6.

Oh sorry didnt see that😅
Jul 10, 2023 1:08 PM
Jul 2019
offcrack said:
Absolutely not unless you are a pseud or a teenager
AWGXXX said:
1. Fate/Zero
2. N/A
It costs you nothing not to type retarded shit on the internet
kakashis_sidehoe said:
The thing is that you can't have a proper understanding of the characters without seeing saber's route in some form.
And fate zero can't be spoiled because it's not a proper entry, it's like saying watching episodes 4 5 6 of star wars spoils the prequel movies which came out later as a supplement to the original trilogy. Watching it first completely ruins the mystery aspect (that the anime fails to capture in many cases tbf) that is meant to be present throughout the story. You are not meant to know about sakura, about rin, about kiritsugu's past, all until heaven's feel, which is also the route that takes all these plot points to their conclusion ultimately, while fate zero introduces them for no reason other than to show you "how they happened" instead of letting them build up like proper mystery plot points that they should be. 
Rishon007 said:
1. Zero
2. unlimited blade works
3. Heaven's feel
Wrong
Faantum said:
wrong
MonocerosViatrix said:
Fate Zero first.
wrooooong

LETS GO! Finally someone brings up the Star Wars trilogy. It’s the perfect example of why Fate Zero should not be watched first.
Oct 2, 2023 1:46 AM
May 2021
Reply to FAANGZ
PerrySnipez said:
FAANGZ said:

1. Fate Zero
3. Fate/Stay Night
7. Fate/Apocrypha
8. Fate Last Encore

@FAANGZ UBW is #3, and Heavens Feel is on there

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Yesterday

11 by filthyfrank8142 »»
6 hours ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.