Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 9, 2019 8:46 AM

Mar 2016
This ep is more energetic than the previous eps before. Especially with the grand plot about a cult of young adults under the influence of a health product company. Quite interesting how despite the fact that each of them is wearing a mask on their personality, they could let the emotions flow out in that one room with the weird gas. Meanwhile, Watashi, someone who for sure have various the pent up emtions residing within him, is the only one unaffected by it.

Of course, Ozu is the one who hijacked and blow the airship down. I'm just happy that at least Watashi is not really dragged into the mess Ozu has created.

Watashi with that full beard was so obnoxious, it just made me laugh hard!
Dec 22, 2019 1:32 PM

Aug 2013
This anime isn't so different from "Sakamoto Desu ga?" in its episodic conception with same tier of "jokes", same tiredness from ridiculous life moments, same worthless process of watching this, same high ranking without any sense. I bet girls liked it very much since Akashi doing nothing, just waiting, and anime is loudly crying that "MC should try harder!". Pretty pathetic.
May 23, 2020 12:24 PM

Dec 2016
Wow, just wow.
Best episode so far.
I really related to Watashi when he felt uncomfortable about all the people being too nice.
This ep was almost perfect, it just needed a little more Akashi.
May 30, 2020 1:07 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shame on you Watashi, you still dont know what to do, even in 5 different scheme of world. And i need to repeat it again and again in the next episode. Now i feel pity for myself. Lol.

Seems like Ozu stop being jerk on this show. Thats only a good thing from this miserable episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 30, 2021 5:08 AM

Feb 2020
Oh, looks like some character development for Watashi is starting to appear. It seems that he is being haunted by his own self, making him face the truth about how he lost two years of his life. Isn't that the first time he didn't mention either the club he joined nor Ozu in the conclusion ? He also didn't at all talk about Ozu being a bad influence this episode, actually he even tried to understand him this time. Is it the sign of him beginning to face his own faults rather than putting the blame on the club and Ozu ? Is that how he will gradually get closer and closer to get out of this loop ? It is getting very interesting.
May 26, 2021 8:36 AM

May 2020
First episode where Watashi admits he got into this situation because of himself.

Also looks like the different versions of Watashi are running into each other, if that bearded dude was indication. I also think Watashi is definitely aware to some extent that he's in some time loop.
May 26, 2021 8:36 AM

May 2020
First episode where Watashi admits he got into this situation because of himself.

Also looks like the different versions of Watashi are running into each other, if that bearded dude was any indication. I also think Watashi is definitely aware to some extent that he's in a time loop.
Aug 9, 2021 8:51 AM

May 2018
So this time 私 joined a crazy cult lol
Oct 30, 2021 2:17 AM
Aug 2021
I thought it was just gonna be a softball club but it turns out to be a smiley-faced(probably fake), crazy cult. And Watashi actually blames himself for choosing to join a circle for the first time. Welp Ozu fell down the bridge and broke his leg.

Wtf was that ending. Why was there an older Watashi coming through the window??
Is he slowly breaking out of this loop?
Dec 19, 2021 3:22 PM
Jan 2021
the freeze image with the arrow marking the position of the protagonists without showing them is awesome. genius
Dec 19, 2021 3:23 PM
Jan 2021
the freeze image with the arrow marking the position of the protagonists without showing them is awesome. genius
Dec 19, 2021 3:23 PM
Jan 2021
Feb 13, 2022 10:51 PM

Oct 2020
That was quite the episode, maybe my favourite one so far. "Thanks to the health food, my lifestyle got more and more unhealthy" this was my favourite dialogue for some reason.
Ozu proving again that he's the best boy XD. But there was a serious lack of Akashi-san in this episode tho.

And what was with that ending?!!

4/5

"FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!" - Gyro Zeppeli
Mar 14, 2022 2:18 PM

Aug 2012
Contender for my favourite episode so far, just really funny. On the positive note, we saw the first real strive forward, as Watashi finally accepts responsibility. But just beyond that, the whole cult thing was really funny. My favourite joke comes early, when Watashi would say something "Bad" and the colour from the scene would be completely gone with the smiles still on their frozen faces.

Some people in this thread are already sick of the repeated bits, and while I'm a little tired of the fortune teller price raise gag, I think this episode did a job of making them mostly fresh. Watashi being in the bee costume and being grabbed/pulled to the fortune teller made for a funny change of pace, and I really love how they used the raven-haired maiden here, with her not just being a a fantasy that melts away but a specific motivator in the episode.

That ended with Future-Watashi(?) coming threw me for a loop, or a circle. Pretty interesting, will be looking forward to how that comes back.
May 7, 2022 10:27 AM

Feb 2021
That honey club factory looked so creepy idk why. It gave me eerie vibes lol. The way all of them were working mechanically was kinda weird.

That definitely felt like a cult meeting lol.

Isn't that book 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea?

Hol' up. In the end, was that person an older version of the mc?!?

Sep 24, 2022 11:19 PM

Mar 2010
I guess this time he joined a cult. Funny how that lady is charging the guy by 1000 yen more each time for the same advice. Wonder what he is gonna do next.
Mar 5, 2023 11:45 AM
Apr 2021
bees are cool and mochigumen is cute
Jun 9, 2023 1:45 PM
Oct 2022
It gave me different thinggs than the chapt 1 but I felt the same, amazing
Aug 30, 2023 12:23 PM

Aug 2022
I suppose that the guy at the end was him. What's happening?
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

dbaranyi - Jun 24, 2010

134 by Karva1 »»
Yesterday, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Jun 10, 2010

93 by Karva1 »»
Yesterday, 2:15 PM

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2010

152 by Karva1 »»
May 5, 5:58 PM

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ESSWHY - Apr 22, 2010

332 by Karva1 »»
May 5, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

controlmajortom - Jul 1, 2010

352 by PsychicSensor »»
Apr 30, 9:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.