Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2023 1:26 AM

Jun 2013
Great first chapter, glad someone translated it. Reminds me of the movie Confessions. Really excited to see how the story unfolds. 
May 13, 2023 2:07 AM
Mar 2021
this was a great start
May 13, 2023 5:05 AM
Dec 2021
this looks promising

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
May 13, 2023 8:47 AM
May 2022
a very seinen start, 🥵
May 13, 2023 8:35 PM

May 2022
this feels saucy, i might need my tea with this
May 14, 2023 1:07 AM

Jul 2022
That’s really gonna be something, I like it. But I have a question, was the video of his mom real? And the photo he showed him at the cliff? I didnt understand that and it’s pretty annoying
May 14, 2023 8:17 PM

Sep 2011
Oof, some spicy cartoonishly over the top bullying trash?  I'm in
May 15, 2023 5:18 PM

Aug 2021
Looks promising, the art is beautiful but I have a hunch that it might be like the average edgelord revenge manga which consists of over the top gore and rape, hopefully not though. I have high hopes for this manga, i'm hoping it doesn't dissapoint.

May 16, 2023 7:22 AM

Jul 2020
Gollo_1 said:
That’s really gonna be something, I like it. But I have a question, was the video of his mom real? And the photo he showed him at the cliff? I didnt understand that and it’s pretty annoying

No it was fake. Her son says it wasn't her voice.
May 16, 2023 7:32 AM

Jul 2022

Everyones_Senpai said:
Gollo_1 said:

well yea, i remember that, but then why does she looks like his mum?
May 16, 2023 7:51 AM

Jul 2020
Gollo_1 said:

Everyones_Senpai said:

Deep fake probably.
May 16, 2023 7:58 AM

Jul 2022
Everyones_Senpai said:
Gollo_1 said:

Deep fake probably.
But the fact is, she is his mom, how could he mistaken her for someone else? it was a video and not a photo if i remember well, it shouldn't be that easy to falsificate it
May 17, 2023 7:06 AM

Jul 2021
Thanks to Kito Senpai (on Youtube), he made me read this manga.

To be honest, I was also bullied (when I was elementary and high school student) around a decade ago (more than 10 years ago), although being bullied wasn't brutalized as that manga. But still, I had worst experience for being a student in the past. Not to mention having friends is my BIGGEST REGRET in my life, becuase in my perspective, I would end up being betrayed by so-called 'friends'. I'm now an adult and have a job, but still have no friends (even no best friends) because of my past. So my life is safe now, although my fist is prepared, you know what I mean?

Anyway, the death of his really stressed me out. Those a-holes didn't expect his death because of the truck. THEY SHALL PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAD DONE! Of course it's obvious that the teachers don't help the victims at all, not to mention they claim themselves that bullies are just teasing the victim like him, even the 'pranks' are gone too far.

I hope the victim's mother (Maria) will avenge him. His soul will never rest in peace until justice will be served.

PS: I'm excited for the next chapter.
cjlouotaku416May 17, 2023 7:11 AM
May 18, 2023 5:33 AM
Aug 2021
Another gore fest manga coming in your way.Didn't like the chapter that much.
May 20, 2023 6:06 PM
Dec 2021
Very interesting first chapter
May 20, 2023 11:16 PM
Sep 2021
I'm feeling like another Juujika no Rokunin... Let's see in the future
May 21, 2023 3:29 AM

Jan 2018
This reminds me a lot of The Glory on Netflix, but with revenge for the child instead of them self. I'm all for it.
May 21, 2023 5:10 PM

Oct 2018
Good comedy manga, unfortunately the story wants to be taken serious.
May 26, 2023 7:42 PM

Feb 2014
I don't know, it kinda feels far-fetched to me, however if you want a recommendation of a similar story, watch a Japanese film called "Confessions" (2010), here's the trailer:

Jun 2, 2023 11:19 AM
Jun 2013
Everyones_Senpai said:
Gollo_1 said:

Then I honestly I don't understand the purpose of dying for the deletion of a fake video. I think, in real life, people had made fake videos of celebrities, yet I don't recall any sort of threatening demands. If anything, people would sue for defamation over fake videos. 

Classic bullying plot. This is why I am glad I got done with school since, if you try to defend yourself (out of self-defense), you are unfairly punished which affects your academic performance; and on the bullies side, they don't care about their grades, they are just mindless animals that enjoy making people suffer for their own cheap desire to feel worthless gratification. And schools don't care about the well-being about the students, they are just crooks that want money (and bribery can occur if bullies come from rich or politically powerful families). 

Notably, using Assassination Classroom as an example, it is dangerous in being Weak. Life requires a STRONG mindset and the weak die a short lifespan. Maybe that is cold viewpoint, but that seems to be a prevailing fact the manga presented. I always hate the people that have the "it is better to get hurt rather than hurting others" mindset, that is the thinking of a weak fool that doesn't know the dangers of life. 

Anyway, given how the father works for the police, it is obvious how this manga will end. The manga likely ends with mom completing her revenge while the father chooses to shoot his wife, out of pity and guilt for failing his duties in being a good husband, and later quits the police as he dies some homeless vagrant. 
greed2May 8, 10:29 PM
Jun 13, 2023 9:58 AM

Jul 2021
I'm just reading this bcuz someone told me it has the potential to better or shit like Juujika, and the first chapter is already something more leaning to shit but I'll read it like I was binging Juujika back then. 
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 14, 2023 12:15 PM
Jul 2023
greed2 said:
Everyones_Senpai said:

Then I honestly I don't understand the purpose of dying for the deletion of a fake video. I think, in real life, people had made fake videos of celebrities, yet I don't recall any sort of threatening demands. If anything, people would sue for defamation over fake videos. 

Classic bullying plot. This is why I am glad I got done with school since, if you try to defend yourself (out of self-defense), you are unfairly punished which affects your academic performance; and on the bullies side, they don't care about their grades, they are just mindless animals that enjoy making people suffer. And schools don't care about the well-being about the students, they are just crooks that want money (and bribery can occur if bullies come from rich or politically powerful families). 

Notably, using Assassination Classroom as an example, it is dangerous in being Weak. Life requires a STRONG mindset and the weak die a short lifespan. Maybe that is cold viewpoint, but that seems to be a prevailing fact the manga presented. I always hate the people that have the "it is better to get hurt rather than hurting others" mindset, that is the thinking of a weak fool that doesn't know the dangers of life. 

Anyway, given how the father works for the police, it is obvious how this manga will end. The manga likely ends with mom completing her revenge while the father chooses to shoot his wife, out of pity and guilt for failing his duties in being a good husband, and later quits the police as he dies some homeless vagrant. 
Damn bruh I didn't asked for spoilers but that end is really convincing tbh
Jul 14, 2023 4:21 PM
Jun 2013
x_Shiyo_x said:
greed2 said:

Classic bullying plot. This is why I am glad I got done with school since, if you try to defend yourself (out of self-defense), you are unfairly punished which affects your academic performance; and on the bullies side, they don't care about their grades, they are just mindless animals that enjoy making people suffer. And schools don't care about the well-being about the students, they are just crooks that want money (and bribery can occur if bullies come from rich or politically powerful families). 

Damn bruh I didn't asked for spoilers but that end is really convincing tbh

It is not a spoiler, just a theory. It is extremely obvious this manga wasn’t designed to have a “happy ending.”
Nov 14, 2023 2:08 AM

Dec 2018
Mindless bullying and revange manga of a hot milf let's go.
Dec 2, 2023 8:40 PM
Nov 2019
Jesus, that was brutal. Having died while your mother watched. Imagine her perspective. That will haunt me anyways just found this manga today. Reading it while listening to motionless in white.
Dec 31, 2023 6:36 AM
Oct 2020
Gollo_1 said:
Everyones_Senpai said:

Deep fake probably.
But the fact is, she is his mom, how could he mistaken her for someone else? it was a video and not a photo if i remember well, it shouldn't be that easy to falsificate it

Deep fakes can be very convincing and he knew it wasn't his mom
Feb 11, 11:17 AM
Jul 2023
I really do like the mother's design, and the art (especially the expressions) are really nice too

It's a bit generic but i don't mind
Mar 24, 4:29 AM
Dec 2023
After the horrible Juujika No Rokunin, I wanted to console myself with a revenge manga, and I think I've found it.

I've only read one chapter, yet it's superior in every way to the infamy that was Juujika.

This 1st chapter presents itself as a story just as classic as the other Juujika, but is all the more realistic and much better written so far, anyway.
Mar 26, 1:50 AM

Jan 2020
Jesus Christ the lil guy death was brutal af...
Apr 25, 8:00 AM
Jun 2013
Reply to Pitto_
Jesus Christ the lil guy death was brutal af...
@Pitto_
And we know bullies love to throw a party when their targets die, while getting away with it for whatever reason such as "the culprits are too young to prosecute."

Anyway, using Tsugi wa Anata ga Yarareru Ban desu chapter 1 as an example, I have always hated Weak characters, being weak just makes the character, and people that love him/her, suffer so badly. Sad to say this but, using Shigofumi episode 6 as an example, "survival of the fittest" has a prevalent meaning.
May 8, 9:00 AM
Jun 2022
I enjoyed this manga as much as juujika more on the realistic sidd
May 8, 10:40 PM
Jun 2013
Reply to Xylathoth
Gollo_1 said:
Everyones_Senpai said:

Deep fake probably.

Deep fakes can be very convincing and he knew it wasn't his mom
@Xylathoth
fakes can be convincing to create worthless gossip i Imagine. Society is often too stupid to differentiate what is real and what is fake.

Sometimes I wonder, because the father works in the police, can those bullies be arrested for creating fake videos. I did recall, even in the real world, school students end up getting expelled when they created and share fake nude images of their classmates.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 24 Discussion

BakLol - May 3

3 by greed2 »»
May 6, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 23 Discussion

Mei-o_Scarlett - Apr 19

3 by Adnash »»
May 5, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 22 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 6

4 by Adnash »»
May 5, 1:52 PM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 21 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 22

3 by Adnash »»
Mar 31, 1:24 AM

Poll: » Maria no Danzai Chapter 20 Discussion

CQLLIST - Mar 8

2 by Adnash »»
Mar 31, 1:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.