Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 3, 2023 8:11 AM
Nov 2022
komic said:
Dodo-Wei said:

I didnt watch the first season. Its a shounen so I thought,  it cant be too complex to unterstand. Yes,  I am not so invested in the chars cuz of it,  but that isnt the problem what I have with the show. For 3 weeks I watched the first two episodes,  I liked it. The scene with the water guy and garlic was refreshing,  but yesterday the remaining eps doesnt worked at all,  except the dark turn. Perhaps the show doesnt work for me to bingewatch. idk. For now I watch it weakly and see how this will go.
if you didn't watch the first series, why the hell are you watching the second series? That is just completely stupid. 

people can read books backwards or upsidedown. Yes its still stupid to beginn a series with the s2, but even so, I done it just to know if I should watch s1.
May 3, 2023 8:17 AM

Sep 2009
Dodo-Wei said:
komic said:
if you didn't watch the first series, why the hell are you watching the second series? That is just completely stupid. 

people can read books backwards or upsidedown. Yes its still stupid to beginn a series with the s2, but even so, I done it just to know if I should watch s1.

you don't watch a second series without watching the first. now when thing from the first series come up you will be confused. stop watching this and watch the first series.
May 3, 2023 8:18 AM

Sep 2009
Dodo-Wei said:
komic said:

you don't watch a second series without watching the first. now when thing from the first series come up you will be confused. stop watching this and watch the first series.
May 3, 2023 1:26 PM
Aug 2021
I was expecting the power of friendship, but this is way darker than I thought it would be
May 4, 2023 9:01 AM
Dec 2022
Love the hand-cutting scene even though it is not that gore, Never thought this anime was going to be like this.
May 5, 2023 6:39 AM

Mar 2012
Hot damn, been waiting for this episode as a manga reader and they did it justice! Forgot how quickly downhill it goes for everyone.
May 7, 2023 7:48 AM

Jun 2014
Oh wow things got intense super quick.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 8, 2023 5:07 AM

Feb 2014
Best chapter of this anime, but I know this will not finish like this.
May 8, 2023 9:50 PM

Aug 2012
Pulling things out of their arse to create drama... First off the androids are independent form the ship. They are more powerful when using the ship and can connect to it but they cannot be deactivated using the ship. Second a person being a program... ok... let's assume you can have a program like that how much info does it contain? I doubt you can move it instantly into a SECURE hard drive and have it take control. Then you have the fact that if you control gravity you can  make guns stop working. More than that you can potentially create a black hole and absorb everything. Then you have it plagiating Inuyasha of all things with the wind of ether. Then you have Pino that can basically nulify mechanical devices and ether devices in an area but she does not use it for 3 whole episodes because ?? Then you have the b cuber which as useless as always but tthey try apparently to push it as ain hero for no reason. Then homura is useless despite being a badass TRUE female hero unlike the b cubber chick... AA lot of stuff that makes no sense
May 8, 2023 9:59 PM

Aug 2012
It was
Dodo-Wei said:
can me pls someone explain why you like this show? For me,  humour doesnt work,  i dont like how the female cast get treated,  story so la la,  animation,  I dont care, fights alright. - overall not enjoying it at all.
Well to understand this you must watch the first season which was ok-ish. The main thread of story was basically a shonen, but it played more like a slice of life anime. It was fun and it introduced a lot of interesting concepts likea human child inheriting the power and mission of an android, like a misterious child that has a direct connection to the goddess of the world, a pirate ship, a creature that eats time, and everything was packed in a fun wrapping thanks to the useless but fun b-tuber... but they went out of the rails this season. Will give it one more episode, if nothing amazing happens will drop the series
May 13, 2023 5:30 AM

Mar 2021
Wtf, I didnt expected to go this dark... o-o
Almost shock by everything happening, its like outta nowhere, all of them losing and getting so much hurt, didnt think I'll see this stuff in a classic shonen
SerahKyuMay 13, 2023 5:33 AM
May 15, 2023 10:04 AM

Oct 2017
Things went absolute crazy this episode. Also Homura looked hot.
May 15, 2023 7:17 PM
Aug 2020
dark as f, fairy tail wasn't all that dark and fricked up with the cutting someone's arm off and putting a bullet on the head. I though it's a fun adventure was I was wrong damn.
May 17, 2023 3:59 AM

Feb 2012
Aight I was not expecting this and had to double check if I was still watching the same show. Weisz got shot AND got his arm cut off then that brutal Shiki headshot execution? Season 2 for sure has my attention at least for now.

May 21, 2023 7:14 PM

Jan 2017
Drakken Joe definitely showed his dominance and strength as the main antagonist for this Belial Gore arc, RIP Shiki
May 29, 2023 6:16 AM

Dec 2015
disgusting. filth. trash. excrement. absolutely and utterly without any form of value in any way shape form or fashion. quite frankly, there are zero polite and proper words strong enough to express my thoughts presently after watching this episode. if this wasn't a forum where those under 18 could read my words, i would exactly describe my reaction to this episode.

in my 40 plus years alive... there have been very VERY few episodes or shows that have brought forth the most disturbing memories of my lifetime like this one. i've seen with my eyes, heard with my ears, smelled with my nose, and still remember to this day debasing and disgustingly dehumanizing torture like was portrayed in this episode. i was unable to stop that. when i protested about what was being done there and demanded it be stopped immediately, i was grabbed and thrown down and pinned to the floor to prevent me from halting that torture. i fought everybody atop me till one finally got a chokehold on my neck and made me pass out. when i awoke i was no longer at that location. the person standing over me told me in no uncertain terms that i would not be returning there and anything i said would be denied by everybody else involved. additionally, that person told me if i went any higher with my protests that my career would be ruined completely.

this episode should have never been created. the manga scene should never have been drawn either. i wish i had never watched it.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Jun 4, 2023 10:26 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, that was some tense finish and drastic change in direction there! I’m curious to see where they’re going with this.

Yikes, the crew must be in deep trouble and to make it worse, “on the 7th morning without Shiki around.”, which means at least a literal week of being slaves under the pirates, I’m guessing. I didn’t think they’d go all out like this. Starting with cutting off the Doc’s arm and then topping it off Shiki’s demise…

Got to feel for Rebecca this episode.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 14, 2023 6:34 AM
Feb 2016
MiraStraussFan99 said:
@Shadzzo
This episode also shocked everyone in the manga too the first time they had read it !
Edens Zero is a amazing series!

Definitely, i remember reading this and I was shocked! Hated it that I had to wait a week for the next chap cause o couldnt believe what happened.
Jul 16, 2023 3:30 AM

Nov 2019
Caroliny said:
MiraStraussFan99 said:
@Shadzzo
This episode also shocked everyone in the manga too the first time they had read it !
Edens Zero is a amazing series!

Definitely, i remember reading this and I was shocked! Hated it that I had to wait a week for the next chap cause o couldnt believe what happened.

Facts! same I was surprised when it happend in the manga I was like  OMG what will they do now?? this was so dark!
The anime did it justice!
Sep 3, 2023 3:07 PM

Mar 2020
Well I guess we'll have the shonen effecto the famous Armor plot will be activated, watch out 😂😂🤣🤣
Jan 30, 3:15 PM
Apr 2021
bullshit episode based on seeing human being suffering, that is not that kind of garbage i want to see when i watch anime, i'm trying to relax and forget about the problems and suffereings of life. fucking useless episode as well since there was no character developpment, no story developpement, it was ALL JUST SEEING PEOPLE SUFFER!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

47 by dhell26 »»
Mar 23, 9:39 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Feb 21

5 by yukiyamayui »»
Feb 27, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

33 by HavoKalypto »»
Feb 8, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

36 by Arisa_85 »»
Jan 18, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2023

29 by JotaSensei »»
Jan 8, 5:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.