Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 20, 2022 5:30 PM

Apr 2015
Show was fine overall. Pretty generic ending. It doesn't feel like much has changed from the beginning of the show.
Dec 20, 2022 6:15 PM

Jan 2011
this show was pretty darn average and very slow on it's plot didn't help it was trying to bait us with your usual high school setting even the visual art made it look like that but the show was pretty quick to start killing off people left and right (still can't believe they did that pink hair girl dirty)

it was only picking up with how serious this final arc was getting but just like most of the characters in this show being undercooked alot of their developments were feeling a bit unearned like what they did to Kousetsu was fucked up but she was still mostly a bitch this whole show and it didn't feel like her and Ittoki were remotely close outside of their connection with his mom

i didn't hate it but i had a feeling if this was the ending it was gonna be rushed and this is what we got lol 5.5/10 one of those not awful but super forgettable animes of the seasonal watch the action looked good at least Tokisada was a real one
Dec 20, 2022 6:40 PM

Apr 2015
What trainwreck this was, half of the story told was useless besides add new girls to a bad harem. The protagonist is dull and do almost nothing until near the end, the story don't make sense and a bunch of cool look characters don't add in nothing the story.

This somehow managed to be worst than Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer lol 4/10.
Dec 20, 2022 7:10 PM
Aug 2021
NirvashX1 said:
so kousetsu now become a wife of ittoki right ??

im so glad can see kousetsu without mask
I Really Hope She's Married To Him. It Wasn't Really Confirmed But I Really Hope So
Seeing Her happy In That Time-skip brought A Tear To My Eye

MegamiRem said:
Kaga Tokisada remains a legend till the end. Quite a peaceful ending, good thing we got a timeskip and got to see how everyone's doing. Grown up Kousetsu is beautiful. No confirmation on Kousetsu x Ittoki except for the fact that she called Yumika mom which might be a hint at that but oh well.
*Big Boss Salute* To Tokisada. Kousetsu Looked So Beautiful And Happy. Brought A Tear To My Eye. I Really Hope They Ended Up Together And Married

MidoriyaIzuku100 said:
i would really like to know with whom ittoki ended up or married.
Same Here. Really Hope It’s Kousetsu

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
StephDec 21, 2022 10:57 AM
Dec 20, 2022 7:29 PM

Jan 2015
I liked it, if there was a manga I would even add it to the list :(
Trying my best with english d-_-b
Dec 20, 2022 7:34 PM
Jan 2017
not good and not bad.. just mediocre anime..

so what what happen to kousetsu in the end scene,, she bring a huge bag with her at the graveyard. is she move out, back home or something??
Dec 20, 2022 8:09 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
wow only took them 12 fucking episodes for some sexy Koga ninja girls to show up
Dec 20, 2022 8:43 PM

Jan 2018
This season finale was quite underwhelming in my opinion. I think the score of 4 that I gave it is justified. I dont see any reason why this should get a second season either and it will probably be completely forgotten as a show in about a years time. Its not the worst anime ever but its not memorable in any way either.
Dec 20, 2022 9:20 PM

Jul 2012
>'Sorry I betrayed your family the whole time but I'm gonna help this time!'

Fuck Kisegawa. The definition of a cunt and a bitch.
Dec 20, 2022 10:31 PM

Mar 2014
Finally it's finished and let me say this Ittoki is still a twat
Dec 21, 2022 3:13 AM
Jul 2020
Kousetsu- 0 character development

Tokisada- strong but the animators wasted his potential during fight

Mc- Cringe but at least showed some development

Side characters- Better than Mc story

Ningjas- I wouldn't even call them ninjas at this point. Just because they wears some modern gears which enhance thier capabilities dosen't make them ninjas

Fights- All fights from beginning till the end, boring as f

Story- 3/10

Overall- 5/10
Dec 21, 2022 8:43 AM

Dec 2016
The ending was pretty solid. I didn't dislike it and I also didn't like that much. It was ok. 6/10

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 21, 2022 1:27 PM
Mar 2017
Good character design, OK/decent animation but so much wasted potential. Reminds me of Re:Creators(same studio too). I just cant give this anime a good score, it just pissed me off, specially after the last scene when they show time skip kousetsu. Just why, why they have to ruin the best girl's hair for no reason, they even removed the beautiful red streaks and chopped off the entire thing. Bad so bad.
Dec 21, 2022 2:20 PM

Jun 2015
So many quality lines this eps, Ill just leave it at 'You know there's no such thing'

Squeepig Rising, we at 4.76 Continuum collapse and at breaking point after Mob broke the shadow garden barrier!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Dec 21, 2022 7:46 PM
Mar 2022
well I am still can't get the hold of it. It end just end. The series was a total failure at first but after ep6 it start to build up some interesting part but what?? It just end I mean what the hell.

my rating 6.5/10 No more.
Dec 21, 2022 8:46 PM
Jan 2017
underwhelming end to a subpair anime.
Dec 21, 2022 10:14 PM
Jul 2020
Ok, Koutetsu dedication in last two episodes kinda redemption her. She deserves half the hugs and headpats in the world.

Orange-hair bitch should die.

Tokisada and Shione waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good for this. They deserve their own series. 
Dec 22, 2022 12:43 AM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
Kirei friendzoning really took my attention on the 1st half of the episode

Dec 22, 2022 1:00 AM
The King of Dino

Sep 2019
As for 2nd half of the episode, the battle was nice, but im really disappointed with the ending, no romance involved, super short and rushed conclusion, feels like it needed 1 whole new episode more. Welp i give it a 5/10

Dec 22, 2022 7:03 AM

May 2016
Do not read if you have not seen this chapter.
Hmm, what would be the point of persecuting Tokisada if the death of the leader of the Koga was in self-defense, the confession is registered, and everyone knows what happened. Hmm they wanted to make him look like the hero who bears the problems but they didn't pose it in a very logical way...
Another point is that instead of the protagonist using the core, Tokisada could have used it. He cleaned the building in a few minutes and took the protagonist for a walk to talk to the Koga boss. I agree that the anime could have had potential, but the truth is, after all, although I don't "hate" it, it seemed to me more or less. Regards!
Dec 22, 2022 9:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yeah (not) epic final fight againt Kidou to get that somewhat happy ending, this is as tasteless as the whole show, too bad because it had a bit of potential with Ittoki discovering about his ninja's condition, taking the school ninja exam etc but when the clan problems started it just became extremely boring and poorly written.
Dec 22, 2022 9:32 AM

Jan 2018
Feehrox said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
This season finale was quite underwhelming in my opinion. I think the score of 4 that I gave it is justified. I dont see any reason why this should get a second season either and it will probably be completely forgotten as a show in about a years time. Its not the worst anime ever but its not memorable in any way either.

What was Ittoki's plan during the finale anyway lmao. "Ok guys I'm gonna go all by myself into the enemy headquarters so I can talk to their boss.. but I'm also gonna secretly record everything!"... What's the point of recording if you won't even make it out of the first floor alive. He's lucky Tokisada and Kousetsu followed him. Even when Ittoki defeated Kidou he still had to be saved by Tokisada. It feels like the show would've been practically the same without Ittoki... and he's the main character. Underwhelming indeed.
I think the ending of the series was seriously rushed. Probably because the studio realized that a second season wasnt going to be happening so they last minute changed the ending. It makes no sense like at all...
Dec 22, 2022 12:54 PM

Jul 2020
such a cheesy ending, the villain gets killed, everyone else is forgiven and gets a happy end
this show wasn't bad per se... it's like the epitome of "ehhh fine". 6/10
Dec 22, 2022 2:16 PM

Jan 2016
The definition of mid

It's not bad and could've been better if they skipped the dumbass school plot but oh well.

Also no romance was a let down, ffs
Dec 22, 2022 2:49 PM
Dec 2022
gooood anime I'm waiting for season 2
Dec 22, 2022 3:21 PM

Jan 2020
Shinobi no Midtoki is finally over. As a huge fan of ninjas, I was utterly disappointed throughout
Dec 22, 2022 3:40 PM

Aug 2018
Definitely not the worst show of the season, but definitely one that I'll have completely forgotten within a few weeks. Animation & sound were fine, plot wasn't, especially the ending that completely rushed things up to bring a conclusion and an ending which closes door to another season (not necessarily a bad thing).

At the end, ninjas aren't a thing anymore for the protagonists and that's it. Would have been a tad better if for a brief moment, they simply showed them still having their equipment as in "ninjas still exist and we lurk in the shadows".
Dec 23, 2022 4:01 AM
Oct 2020
Honestly pretty solid.
Dec 23, 2022 4:21 AM
Dec 2022
felt boring and generic
Dec 23, 2022 6:17 AM
Nov 2020
very rushed, very 'promised neverland'-like ending
Dec 23, 2022 6:21 AM

Feb 2015
pretty awful show with great animation and sound production, what a total waste.

sad to see they nerfed Kousetsu character design at the end but they didn't give her much personally either. still not sure what happened at the end they just gave her a shit haircut.

MC was totally useless and only got good when he got his superpowered ninja suit.

other girls were bland and offered nothing.

poor writing and predictable story made this one totally forgettable.
CrashmattDec 23, 2022 6:25 AM
Dec 23, 2022 9:03 AM
Aug 2018
This was so average and plain, but maaaaan do I hate Kirei's character.
Her whole shtick being a liar and then becoming an actress is so dumb.
Dec 23, 2022 10:58 AM

Jan 2018
Feehrox said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:
I think the ending of the series was seriously rushed. Probably because the studio realized that a second season wasnt going to be happening so they last minute changed the ending. It makes no sense like at all...
Considering they spent like half the show randomly in a high school I guess they had to rush everything else xd. The entire first half could've been planned differently so the interesting plot aspects could be explored later on instead of rushed/skipped. 

Exactly. The school part needed to be shortened or be completely removed in favor or something completely different. This would allow the last part of the anime to have more screen time. The last arc was the best part of the show but thay isn't saying much since it was still riddled with problems being that it was rushed and not enough time was planned for it.
Dec 23, 2022 12:46 PM
May 2022
epic fight in the end
Dec 23, 2022 12:58 PM

Jan 2018
Feehrox said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:

Exactly. The school part needed to be shortened or be completely removed in favor or something completely different. This would allow the last part of the anime to have more screen time. The last arc was the best part of the show but thay isn't saying much since it was still riddled with problems being that it was rushed and not enough time was planned for it.

Another thing that was rushed was Kirei's reveal. She was betraying them for the entire season, and the grand reveal lasted for 10 seconds..

Can't make up how much pacing problems this anime had. Its even worse considering that this is an anime original so there shouldn't be any issues with translating source material to the television screen. I think giving my final score of 4 might of been a little generous but im gonna keep it that way.
Dec 23, 2022 6:00 PM

Jan 2018
Feehrox said:
Konan_Edogawa_ said:

Can't make up how much pacing problems this anime had. Its even worse considering that this is an anime original so there shouldn't be any issues with translating source material to the television screen. I think giving my final score of 4 might of been a little generous but im gonna keep it that way.
Yea I'd give it a 5/10, but anything under a 5 on my scale is bad. Well tbh this was bad, but it was okay towards the end so it averages out and gets a 5 from me.
I would have just cut out all the school nonsense completely. That alone would of made the anime a 6/10 i think. That would have also left more time to develop the second half of the plot which was infinitely more interesting than what we got at the beginning.
Dec 23, 2022 6:51 PM
Mar 2021
Honestly I didn't think this show was that bad. First few episodes were a little slow but once they were out of the school I thought it picked up and started getting pretty interesting. Overall I thought the show was good. It had its flaws and I can see why people might not like it, but still a 6.06 rating is crazy to me lmao. 

Then again I just finished this show so my opinion on it might change in like a week or two.
Dec 24, 2022 3:46 AM

Jul 2015
Could've been a lot better if not for its badly written plot, I guess the only redeemable character was uncle Tokiseda who was an absolute badass and had the balls to finish Kido off.

Dec 24, 2022 4:58 AM
Jun 2022
I just watched anime because Konsetsu. Well, i think this show is fine rate 7/10
Dec 24, 2022 10:37 AM

Jan 2021
This anime could've been better.
6/10
Roxy

Dec 24, 2022 3:32 PM

Jan 2018
Reapermask said:
Could've been a lot better if not for its badly written plot, I guess the only redeemable character was uncle Tokiseda who was an absolute badass and had the balls to finish Kido off.
Frankly the anime could have done without the entire school part of the show. I think the awful start really dragged down this anime. The second half of the anime could have been better had they had the time left to go more into detail. It felt rushed.
Dec 24, 2022 10:14 PM

Oct 2008
oh well it ended...dual core punch was nice!
4/5.

Dec 25, 2022 12:04 AM

Sep 2014
So, did Kosetsu have a reason for always wearing a mask?
Nothing important. Keep scrolling.
Dec 25, 2022 8:48 AM
Mar 2022
Unlike many, I found this anime to be at least decent and entertaining. Have to agree that it felt rush in the end but this show is still a 7/10 in my books. 
Dec 25, 2022 3:46 PM
Feb 2021
It's over. A great idea in the beginning but not the best realisation.
Dec 26, 2022 12:45 AM
Oct 2019
Kinda agree with most of the people here.
It was very mediocre.

One epic fight in the finale couldn't save this Anime from the poor writing.

Kidou turns out to be just your basic evil antagonist character.

What a let down, i decided watch this show because of the Studio "TROYCA" hoping it will be a another good Original series like "ReCreator" but i was wrong.

Don't get me wrong, it was a interesting concept but ended up with terrible execution.

If only Uncle Tokisada was the MC.

5/10

Seems like only P.A Works that carrying Original Seasonal Anime.
davidyodo24Dec 26, 2022 12:51 AM
Dec 26, 2022 3:20 AM

May 2022
Ending was done in a rush...
Welcome to Reality!
Dec 26, 2022 1:00 PM

Aug 2017
That final battle was very under whelming.

Kidou could easily out power Ittoki and kill him. But ittoki got extremely lucky during that fight.

That build up toward the fight was even better than the final fight itself. Kinda disappointing.

It's nice to see Kirei make amends to her betrayal. Hell even Ban switched sides to help Iga clan. What a surprise.

Overall, pretty average show that suffered in both the first and second half. Started off weak and ended off weak.

5/10

Dec 26, 2022 2:50 PM

Nov 2012
If Kotetsu could abandon her face cover so easily, then wth was it's purpose?

I really liked the fight scene between the clan chiefs.  Seems like everyone in Koga knew that the chief killed his brother and not Iga except the son. 
Dec 28, 2022 6:00 AM
Feb 2021
very,bad...thats.all..garbage...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2022

59 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 12:10 PM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2022

50 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 11:15 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2022

82 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:34 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2022

48 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:01 AM

Poll: » Shinobi no Ittoki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2022

54 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 27, 2023 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.