Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2022 10:16 PM
Oct 2019
last 5 episodes or so the sub went to shit

but i liked this show. it wasn't spectacular but it was pretty solid. i would watch a season 2

props to that one dude for saving the princess even though she kept trying to call off the wedding and even tried to kill him. he never betrayed the kingdom, unlike his father. he kinda died a hero despite being an arrogant prick most of the series. good on him

i didn't really get the "tree of life" thingy near the end though. random. old dude is still scheming with that immortal's body. they should really consider killing him... now he's got that level 4 dragon (randomly) and the mc, princess, dongdong are heading to that freedom city. /end scene

7/10
HagePotPotatoNov 2, 2022 10:20 PM
Nov 6, 2022 6:18 AM
Dec 2012
Esperando pela continuação já que ficou a ideia de introdução da história nessa primeira temporada
Nov 24, 2022 12:00 PM
Feb 2022
Final battle not as epic as the earlier two, but story wise, a satisfactory ending. Love this donghua. Good mix of story and action. I like both ML and FL too. Just hope to see FL level up in future. Looking forward to Season 2!
Dec 21, 2022 3:16 PM
Mar 2019
Put off finishing, now wondering why.
You never really knew which way it was going to go at the end.
Pretty Good all the way through, except when he was stuck somewhere, not explaining why.
Better storyline than just OP characters.
Oct 21, 2023 5:32 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to HagePotPotato
last 5 episodes or so the sub went to shit

but i liked this show. it wasn't spectacular but it was pretty solid. i would watch a season 2

props to that one dude for saving the princess even though she kept trying to call off the wedding and even tried to kill him. he never betrayed the kingdom, unlike his father. he kinda died a hero despite being an arrogant prick most of the series. good on him

i didn't really get the "tree of life" thingy near the end though. random. old dude is still scheming with that immortal's body. they should really consider killing him... now he's got that level 4 dragon (randomly) and the mc, princess, dongdong are heading to that freedom city. /end scene

7/10
@HagePotPotato Yeah, fist of all the storyline and plot going pretty smooth. Not too complicated, nice plot, great relationship built up. I love the way the story dont really play with some flirty scenes instead they let the MC and the FLC going natural From stranger, friend, trusting partner and I dont know I do hope the Yu Xin character wont appear in this animation series cuz I really love the princess. So It Chen Nan and Chu Yu to me. There are no too pretty lady with veil and flowy2 dress that will make the story cliche. I love how they change Chu Yus characteristic. She's not a bratty one, she's kind and very tolerant also one of her favourite part is being a martyr. She loveeees Dong Dong soo damn much. The MC is very wise and funny. He was strong yet he hid the talent way better than any donghuas I've watched. Beside, he is such a gentleman. The MC and FLC interraction are not forced. Their mutual understanding made them perfect for each other. The 3rd Prince so called Jian Ren (read in reverse) also not bad for a villain though. Unfortunately My brat boy Sima Linkong died so sooon. He still loyal to the kingdom even in death moment he still loves his princess so much. Ah dont forget bout Dong Dong. I love how the plot played with the baby dragon. They dont rush thing with it. And the ending is so cute also memorable! The fight maybe not so intensed like the two before but it simply put all the characters in tune. Chen Nan 1st stage death and was resurrected back by the Golden Tree telling us his second reincarnation perhaps and it also means the Huo Yi Gong accepted him as it master? Ergh it was an enigma to me. But clearly, someone who benefited much from this event was the Old Monster. This Dong Chu empire kept too many secrets to tell. I cant wait to see both of them in season 2. I heard they change the studio and this new Chen Nan wont be the same Chen Nan we love anymore from Rocen studio. I hope they changed the series from the original ones except the purpose of his andventure looking for an answer. Also I wanted to see will Chu Yu get stronger too not only the MC. Please no Yu Xin hehehehe too many ladies and wifey will kill the mood.
Feb 18, 4:39 PM
Oct 2022
based on the easter egg at the end of #16, we'll have S2. Anyone knows the release date of S2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcj0YDNCHLU

More topics from this board

» Season 02

zxcvb321 - Jan 11

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Jan 11, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Shen Mu Episode 1 Discussion

bushman66 - Aug 11, 2022

5 by bushman66 »»
Jan 10, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Shen Mu Episode 2 Discussion

bushman66 - Aug 11, 2022

3 by bushman66 »»
Oct 22, 2023 6:06 PM

Poll: » Shen Mu Episode 11 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 21, 2022

0 by bushman66 »»
Dec 21, 2022 3:13 PM

Poll: » Shen Mu Episode 5 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Nov 2, 2022

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Nov 2, 2022 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.