Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2022 6:20 PM
Mar 2019
After trying to obtain the Lily/Treasure they are attacked by a Giant Snake, guarding the Lily.
A battle ensues and People are badly injured, somehow it seems the MC has awakened his Powers from 10,00 Years previous.
Maybe the Subs are not going to get better, it really spoils the flow.
One line talks about Films & TV, that's how bad they have been translated, another calls one character "Spend elder Sister" can these not be checked as they go??
Spoiling it would be an understatement.
Anyhow MC soon buckled and became a slave.
bushman66Dec 21, 2022 3:13 PM
Nov 21, 2022 12:48 AM
Feb 2022
AWESOME !!! 🤩👍
Oct 21, 2023 5:40 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to bushman66
After trying to obtain the Lily/Treasure they are attacked by a Giant Snake, guarding the Lily.
A battle ensues and People are badly injured, somehow it seems the MC has awakened his Powers from 10,00 Years previous.
Maybe the Subs are not going to get better, it really spoils the flow.
One line talks about Films & TV, that's how bad they have been translated, another calls one character "Spend elder Sister" can these not be checked as they go??
Spoiling it would be an understatement.
Anyhow MC soon buckled and became a slave.
@bushman66 I suggest you go to this site. The transelation is way way better and spot on. zorox.to anime site.
Episode 2 to me was so epic. The battle with the snake that turned into a flood dragon. And the way MC helped the princess to final hit so epic. Since it is his bow so perhaps thats why he can shared his power to the princess. I hate the novel version of the two of them. This one is waaay better and soooo love to watch. It was soooo fun when the MC get caught by Ren Jian. He was so funnny as hell
Oct 22, 2023 6:06 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to Chen_Yu
@bushman66 I suggest you go to this site. The transelation is way way better and spot on. zorox.to anime site.
Episode 2 to me was so epic. The battle with the snake that turned into a flood dragon. And the way MC helped the princess to final hit so epic. Since it is his bow so perhaps thats why he can shared his power to the princess. I hate the novel version of the two of them. This one is waaay better and soooo love to watch. It was soooo fun when the MC get caught by Ren Jian. He was so funnny as hell
@Chen_Yu
Thanks!!
I am always open to different sites with alternative subs.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shen Mu Episode 16 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Nov 2, 2022

5 by AnastasiaWun »»
Feb 18, 4:39 PM

» Season 02

zxcvb321 - Jan 11

0 by zxcvb321 »»
Jan 11, 1:47 AM

Poll: » Shen Mu Episode 1 Discussion

bushman66 - Aug 11, 2022

5 by bushman66 »»
Jan 10, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Shen Mu Episode 11 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 21, 2022

0 by bushman66 »»
Dec 21, 2022 3:13 PM

Poll: » Shen Mu Episode 5 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Nov 2, 2022

0 by HagePotPotato »»
Nov 2, 2022 4:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.