Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 1, 2022 5:08 PM

May 2016
Okay, do you want me to feel happy? Because the bullies got what they deserved? That is relative. No, she didn't want him to die, she hated him, but expecting him to die isn't the way she expected this sloppy manga to close.
The only reason sensei didn't kill him was to make us believe he wasn't the bad guy, but I haven't forgotten that he made her daughter listen to her parents' misdeeds.
I wanted him to redeem all those people who hurt him and his student because you know something? Making life hell for them makes him a scum like those who hurt him.
If they had redeemed themselves, for example, if their father had admitted that he was an idiot and had started from scratch in all their interpersonal and work relationships or if they had realized that they need to forgive to move on, or something better than that. the bully realizing that he should change for the sake of his daughter because he truly loves her and cared about her. But in the end he became the same trash as them.

No more series of this author for me.
Aug 7, 2023 1:45 PM

Dec 2009
The buildup was great, and the ending is satisfying but it somehow feels lackluster near the end...

I really enjoyed it, but it almost felt boring even though it wasn't but I'm oddly disappointed yet completely satisfied with the story.

It's what I wanted, but I guess on reflection it's kinds too basic.
What bothers me the most is how Yumi shouldn't be forgiven. At least I wouldn't. So, that feels weird.

It felt like an 8 the first half but from the I guess predictable yet satisfying ending, 7/10.
Sep 2, 2023 10:35 AM
Dec 2021
Great chapter. Great manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijimeru Aitsu ga Warui no ka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Warui no ka? Chapter 25 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Feb 2, 2022

5 by NikoHamyla »»
May 11, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ijimeru Aitsu ga Warui no ka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Warui no ka? Chapter 21 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Dec 1, 2021

5 by waalex11 »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » Ijimeru Aitsu ga Warui no ka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Warui no ka? Chapter 20 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 10, 2021

4 by waalex11 »»
Aug 7, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Ijimeru Aitsu ga Warui no ka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Warui no ka? Chapter 15 Discussion

Karva1 - Mar 20, 2022

1 by waalex11 »»
Aug 7, 2023 11:48 AM

Poll: » Ijimeru Aitsu ga Warui no ka, Ijimerareta Boku ga Warui no ka? Chapter 5 Discussion

Karva1 - Mar 20, 2022

1 by waalex11 »»
Aug 7, 2023 10:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.