Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2022 3:53 AM
Nov 2018
Okay, I really liked the "twist" on the date being alone and getting leered at. Odd statement yes, but I think we can all say that tends to happen with girls if they're moderately good-looking or attractive. The reverse isn't often mentioned or cared about as much as guys creeping on ladies (even if it isn't intentional or is done well-meaningly). Just thought that was interesting w/Tsukasa's perspective. Also, the rich pretty boy at the end...worst boy as far as impressions go, and unless he's got some extremely tragic backstory I doubt that'll improve. All in all another great episode
Oct 27, 2022 3:12 PM
May 2020
Where are the other episode discussions.

It’s definitely getting better, at least the guys seem to all have layers. My vote is for 1) Riri, 2) Junta, 3) Hijiri, 4) Ryuya( maybe ), 5) Kazuki
Mmr123Oct 27, 2022 3:33 PM
Oct 27, 2022 7:33 PM
Jul 2016
Rich bastard is a car-brain. And I thought he was a cute feminine looking guy in the OP :'(
Oct 27, 2022 10:00 PM

Jul 2008
Pretty interesting episode. I also liked the reverse twist on Tsukasa getting leered at. Good thing Anzu saved the day and even got a family heirloom in the process. Ahahah.
Oct 28, 2022 2:15 AM

Feb 2019
I went into this show expecting to not like it. halfway through it, and I'm loving it.
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
Oct 28, 2022 4:36 PM

Jan 2013
Stop calling it a twist when Kazuki has been getting leered at by girls the entire show, and the FMC is out here making gorilla faces.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Oct 29, 2022 12:36 PM

Oct 2017
Anzu looked pretty after dressing up, though she looks good in her regular clothes too. The shopping trip was fun and seems like Kazuki has some sort of trauma. The end scene with the new guy eating bread was funny.
Oct 29, 2022 4:02 PM

Mar 2020
The episode is adorable, I like how they have a different view on the matter of "good looking". Intentional or not it's still annoying for someone when other people keep staring at them and talking about their looks or body, NOT just girls but boys also can have that problem too, so I love that the show putting that in. Also, isn't Junta too cute? I know that Riri makes him fall for Anzu, it's kinda unfair for him. But I wonder what his real self would do if they had the "normal chance", I wonder if he going to actually fall in love with Anzu, I mean she's not that bad, and seeing how Anzu and Junta getting along so well like real childhood friend is so adorable.
Oct 30, 2022 12:19 PM

Jun 2020
They are all so precious!! Like a little family. Kazuki the mum, Anzu the dad, Junta the son? HAHAHA

Poor Kazuki :( he only feels safe & at ease with Anzu♡

Omg the third guy is a rich brat. I thought he would be her konbini colleague or something lol. I wish there were a 4th guy!! The more the merrier xD

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 30, 2022 3:44 PM
Dec 2020
The part about Kazuki's anxiety really got to me and it felt so personal, he's such a sweetie
Nov 1, 2022 6:14 PM

Jul 2022
Loving the show so far so just a couple thoughts for now:

1) Anzu is cuter in her cat stuff than her "pretty" outfit. There, I said it!

2) Tsukasa is best boy for me at this point. Junta is too weak to reveal his feelings and Hijiri seems like he couldn't care less about vehicular manslaughter.
Nov 3, 2022 9:27 AM
Oct 2022
entretenido y simpatico
Nov 3, 2022 6:01 PM
May 2020
this rich brudda seems like a pagan
Nov 3, 2022 6:24 PM
Jul 2016
Lol I like how they put in and mock all these shojo tropes... and add some variation to them. Too bad for Junta looks like he'll never have the time in the limelight to really shine...
Nov 4, 2022 8:57 AM
Oct 2019
Shopping Date...
Anzu new faces, Gorilla LMAO

Ohh Kazuki having panic attack, something happen with his past.

I'm so happy when i hearing Kenjiro Tsuda voice for a second.
Here we go another Ikemen...
Nov 5, 2022 12:30 AM

Jan 2020
Don't sleep on the lettuce! Don't crack eggs on your head! This episode has so many helpful cooking tips.

I like all of Anzu's casual clothes too, especially when she's wearing glasses. I like when series have a variety of clothes for their characters, it's nice. I definitely prefer all her cat prints over normal clothes though.

I noticed Kazuki seemed squeamish about Anzu saying "pee." I'm surprised he hasn't been more grossed out by living with her, especially if they only have one bathroom. In my experience, girls tend to be way messier, and, dare I say, grosser than boys. I guess the show just doesn't necessarily want to go that route. Let one of these boys find a bloody tampon though, see how long this harem lasts.

Anzu getting hit by a car was a nice variant of "bumping into" a love interest, lmao. That being said, this new boy seems ridiculous.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 6, 2022 2:14 PM
Sep 2021
turned cliche too a beatifullness
Nov 14, 2022 5:27 AM

Dec 2009
Anzu is way cuter when she's being herself, specially when she's losing her mind over cats. Then again some stylish clothes never hurt.
It's nice to see Kazuki enjoying his time with Anzu and Junta, kinda makes me wish they set the romance aside and they just became really good friends.
Nov 19, 2022 2:56 PM
Oct 2019
Woah???? Things just got a little darker I feel. Does Tsukasa have anxiety? Or some kind of past trauma?
Nov 21, 2022 2:56 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Don't look at my panties!!!..... Now LOOK AT MY F*CKING PANTIES

It's already awesome how we have Rie Takahashi as Anzu, and how it seems like she's having a total field day just voicing her. But WTF out of nowhere Anzu gets rammed by a car and out comes freaking Kenjirou Tsuda. AOTY. Also our fourth player in this romance game has entered the ring while eating toast. Badass

Most importantly though, it looks like this is actually going to carry a little more weight than I was expecting:

I'm sure we'll get more of this later, but for now it's great to see how we don't just get Kanzaki as a one-dimensional hunk of a character. They have made you feel for the guy, and it makes you glad to see how he's found someone he can truly relax around, unlike the plethora of girls who only view him as some sort of celebrity.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 22, 2022 4:02 AM
Oct 2021
I loved it...That depression kinda scene of Tsukasa while waiting for Anzu was interesting.
Nov 25, 2022 11:18 PM

Feb 2021
She got hit by car and almost dead XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 29, 2022 8:44 PM

Jan 2022
Ya know this discount Kyo Soma has been growing on me. Wasn't so sure about him at first but now I hope he wins
-insert NGE meme here-
Nov 30, 2022 10:05 PM

Apr 2018
Aww, I actually like Tsukasa a lot! I wonder if she'll end up with one of the guys.
Dec 5, 2022 9:25 PM
Jul 2016
I'm loving how the relationships are all now developing naturally when the magic isn't in use.
Dec 6, 2022 12:49 AM

Mar 2014
Man Kazuki was really on the verge of a panic attack there.

For real though what's wrong with going out in cat prints LOL I relate 100% to Anzu
Dec 8, 2022 1:35 PM
Jan 2021
When the topic of Kazuki being overly looked at by girls got introduced, I thought "man, how great would it be to have an actual conflict behind instead of the basic: this is just annoying" and am I glad the show went straight into it!
As someone with social anxiety, the reaction was well-depicted for me. I hope the show will continue to treat this subject well in future episodes !
Dec 17, 2022 2:03 AM
Oct 2014
Amazing, incredible, this show is better than it had any right to be.

Cats are cute though why's Kazuki gotta be such a hater? I don't think making Anzu a basic bitch vanilla normie (standard otome protagonist) in order to get a man is very cash money of you, Riri.

Osanajimi's self-pitying side is very cute.

I don't know anything about him yet but rich boy always best boy.
Dec 17, 2022 6:48 PM

Aug 2015
This is too funny X) And I love Anzu and her father's obsession with cat themed things, adorable :3 Also wonder what happened in Kazuki's past :( I'm glad he is having a good time interacting with Junta and Anzu at home, and that it is helping him in some way.
mangocutiesDec 17, 2022 7:32 PM
Jan 4, 2023 6:43 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lol better be a car than a truck like Zombieland Saga (xD) Now seems like we have a rich guy as the next ikemen
Jan 5, 2023 6:03 AM

Dec 2021
The ultimate foe, the cake has returned for battle!!!!
Jan 6, 2023 5:43 PM

Mar 2021
You know i didn't understand Kazuki much before this episode, cause yeah he's attractive, but like- what, that does't happen. When there's a hot guy walking down the street, yeah some people stare, but i'd say that most women wouldn't approach a random guy on the street to ask him out. In school I get it, that makes sense, but for this 15 year-old to be confused with an idol every time he steps outside is kind of hard to believe. But, with this new piece of information everything makes sense. At the start of the scene I thought he reminded me a little bit too much of a girl that's been sexually harassed before, because he looked afraid of the women around him. And well, it turns out he is afraid because of and actual traumatic experience, so all of his behaviour from being rude to women to his whole cold personality make so much sense now. This doesn't explain what is going on with the depiction of women on the street, because when a women is being harassed it makes more sense that she's scared of men, regardless of prior experience with abuse of any kind, because men generally have more strenght blah blah blah, so that kinda doesn't work when you switch the roles, but you add in the tragic backstory and bam! It all makes sense. I like this character development, it's not something we see often.
Jan 7, 2023 11:02 AM
Feb 2021
kazuki is the goat and forever be the goat
Jul 25, 2023 9:47 AM
Jul 2020
amazing ep the anime maintains a good balance between the comedy and romance n although this is obviously headed into a harem I kinda wish the anime was about the 1 blonde boy rather than all of them
Sep 13, 2023 12:16 PM
Sep 2023
Cats. Cats.......
Oct 13, 2023 9:19 PM
Sep 2019
halfway through the show and the amount of times i have actually laughed out loud. 10/10 so far. cant believe i put this one off for so long
Nov 2, 2023 3:52 AM

Apr 2013
Oh, you don't like the shirts she's wearing and want her to wear something else? Well how about you go and fuck yourself, buddy?
Apr 27, 2:29 AM
Aug 2015
It's interesting how this episode shows the bad side of being an ikemen.
Looks like something bad happened in the past for Tsukasa.

Another harem member appears!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

RafaelDeJongh - Oct 27, 2022

168 by DarkConan1412 »»
Apr 28, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 10 Discussion

shuffleair - Oct 28, 2022

35 by renzospark »»
Apr 27, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 5 Discussion

shuffleair - Oct 27, 2022

27 by DarkConan1412 »»
Apr 24, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hesmiyu - Oct 28, 2022

60 by jumbosan »»
Apr 24, 6:39 AM

Poll: » Romantic Killer Episode 9 Discussion

shuffleair - Oct 28, 2022

31 by jumbosan »»
Apr 24, 3:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.