Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Master Has No Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2022 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, grats to Mameda on getting her apprenticeship but this is the beginning of her journey.

This episode shows how Mameda adapts her new role although they're taking baby steps for now. I mean, I do hope she can make a breakout with her career. Oh and some other cast members like Omatsu caught my attention. Bunko is still wise as ever and represents an example of a professional.
Oct 14, 2022 7:27 AM

Feb 2020
Things are looking better for Mameda, but she sure has a long way to go. Good luck, girl!

These new characters are very interesting.

Some nice yuri vibes in this episode. That Omatsu x Mameda scene was hilarious.

Also, that eyecatcher.

Cute blushes. ^^

SerafosOct 14, 2022 9:50 AM
Oct 14, 2022 8:12 AM

Jul 2020
Aww Mameda is being forced to work hard, too bad for her
I wonder what are the ominous-looking guys at the end up to
Oct 14, 2022 8:52 AM

Feb 2022
Nice to see more characters added as well as a blind musician, which is interesting and good to see - so to speak
Oct 14, 2022 9:03 AM

Apr 2021
I don't usually care for instructional bits in anime but this is working out to be an exception. I like watching old jidaigeki films but I don't know a whole lot about the workings of places like this, and I feel like I'm getting some new points of appreciation for historical fiction.

The new characters seem mostly interesting. The yurimeter goes beep, the blind shamisen player has a mysterious sweet aura and the manager is Lotte from Little Witch Academia.
Oct 14, 2022 9:24 AM
Feb 2021
Historical anime is good to watch.
Oct 14, 2022 9:31 AM

Jul 2022
You know, I wasn't really in the mood to watch this one, but watched it anyway and was pulled back in to this world. It's almost too academic, but is new to me, so it keeps my attention. I love the music and the details being described. It seems historically rich, but I don't know how accurate any of it is; it feels accurate. It's fun.
I liked the new characters and hope the mellow pace keeps going and isn't replaced with unnecessary drama.
Oct 14, 2022 9:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's nice that we get to see more characters especially the ones that work behind the scene like the manager or the one that prepare the rooms, also that other rakugoka blond girl looks cool
Oct 14, 2022 10:42 AM

Jul 2021
It was nice to get to know about how Rakugo actually works and how so much preparation and so many people make it happen. Whatever the shishou says, she still is trying to teach Mameda.

Not gonna lie though, didn't understand what was funny in that Rakugo. Why did all of them laugh when she ended? What's so funny about killing crows and sleeping in the morning?

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 14, 2022 3:18 PM
May 2020
TsutanaiFuun said:
Not gonna lie though, didn't understand what was funny in that Rakugo. Why did all of them laugh when she ended? What's so funny about killing crows and sleeping in the morning?

I think it is about making your quota at night and sleeping in.
For a great show about Rakugo watch Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
alpo42abOct 14, 2022 3:21 PM
Oct 14, 2022 5:04 PM

Sep 2020
TsutanaiFuun said:
It was nice to get to know about how Rakugo actually works and how so much preparation and so many people make it happen. Whatever the shishou says, she still is trying to teach Mameda.

The prostitute kept making silly vows with lots of customers not because she wanted to trick them into returning to her, but because she wanted to print all the vows in order to kill every single crow that disturbed her beauty sleep.
Oct 14, 2022 5:27 PM

Nov 2016
The cute characters, the historic Japanese setting, the working environment, if I had to describe how watching this anime makes me feel in a word, it would be cozy. Oh and the yuri bait character is nice too xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 14, 2022 9:15 PM

Jul 2021
alpo42ab said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

I think it is about making your quota at night and sleeping in.
For a great show about Rakugo watch Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Avvenirista said:
TsutanaiFuun said:

The prostitute kept making silly vows with lots of customers not because she wanted to trick them into returning to her, but because she wanted to print all the vows in order to kill every single crow that disturbed her beauty sleep.
This explains it, thanks and I'll check out that Rakugo anime.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 15, 2022 8:57 AM

Jul 2017
Mameda starts her apprenticeship with Bunko, but it's not like the latter will spoon-feed the former with everything about Rakugo. But also, the audience will be tired if they only heard Rakugo for quite a long time, so there's a buffer to variety in-between.

Showing Mameda the ropes in the Shunrai-Tei entertainment hall are both manager Sakurajirou and the usher Omatsu, who with a team, has to manage people coming in like the flood, which Mameda couldn't understand all of the intricate prep for the Rakugo-ka, when it comes to guests of all kinds, even prestigious ones like Bunko.

The Rakugo this time is no different from Bunko's usual, but it's the kamigata setting that's specific to different dialects. Nevertheless, the learning point is that it takes a team of people to make it work. Mameda is fraught with overwork, she turned back into a tanuki, and fiinally caught on what Bunko taught her at the very beginning: using Raukgo to trick people.

It's good that Mameda is learning bit by bit, that's growth.
Oct 16, 2022 5:28 AM
Jul 2018
I don't why but I think the characters in this anime are pretty enjoyable. The way this anime is showing how the rakuga is done and how every person is important is really great.
I'm looking forward to that scar guy!
Oct 22, 2022 7:50 PM

Aug 2014
She is just so curious and so cute
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Dec 18, 2022 11:48 AM

Sep 2020
Her interacting with new characters is very funny and nice! She also learned that Rakugo can't be done by only one person.
Jan 17, 2023 11:16 PM

Feb 2021
That raccoon almost get caught XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2022

23 by James_xeno »»
Jan 17, 12:41 PM

» Is it just me or are the rakugo not that funny?

RealNath - Jan 13, 2023

13 by ATOMICEMPEROR »»
Jun 22, 2023 4:29 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2022

31 by Dawizz »»
May 25, 2023 1:48 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2022

76 by Dawizz »»
May 12, 2023 10:37 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Shishou wa Shippo ga Nai Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2022

12 by YudiYusantoS »»
Jan 20, 2023 6:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.