Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 19, 2022 3:30 PM

Sep 2017
Yesss the animated the food fight. Not quite as long as the original and flowed worse in some aspects but it was still awesome. I mean the OG hasn't not aged super well in terms of animation style so there's that.

Anyway the dream arc dragged on longer than it needed to but w/e I still had fun with this. I haven't watched real RWBY since volume 5 finished cause the writing was w/e so this was just an awesome bit of nostalgia. I didn't even watch anime back then so having fallen into anime the last 5 years and then getting so see RWBY come back in 2D was just awesome.
Sep 19, 2022 11:07 PM

Nov 2018
Marinate1016 said:
Mfs really used 90 percent of the staff and budget for the season on a food fight lmaooo.

Show had some cool moments, but you could definitely tell it was a western franchise. Just never got me hooked or to ever really care about the characters. Felt like the grimm nightmare arc also dragged on way too long.

It was different than the regular Rooster Teeth series and I appreciate that but this felt slow. It didn't beat the original 3 volumes of RWBY for me though. I didn't like the direction they went. The best looking scene was definitely the food fight

[font="\"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"]I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.[/font]

[/center]
Sep 20, 2022 2:32 AM
Waifu Collector
Jul 2019
I loved this, tbh- It was wholesome.
Sep 20, 2022 2:44 AM
Nov 2016
I finally finished watching the last episode and to my surprise, it's a pretty good episode, I enjoyed this episode as much (or even better) than episode 11 so finally, we have 2 good episodes in a row, was about fucking time!

These are the episodes that we needed, we needed time to get along with the worldbuilding, know the characters (which helps with character development), their motivations, etc... and after all that, we can jump to the drama but this anime did the complete opposite, it jumped to the drama straight away with that goddamn fucking boring dream arc which I hated with passion, if that dream arc was actually good then I would turn a blind eye but no, that dream arc is actually way too shitty for me to enjoy, goddamn, they really screwed this anime up with that shit.

I loved that touch of Weiss waiting for Blake from her conversation with Professor Ozpin, seriously, it's a pretty good touch and actually made me smile, the OST was pretty good on this episode too so as you can see, I can actually praise something if they do a good job at it, I've been shitting on this anime a lot but I can easily praise something if I enjoy it as well and I've been praising the last 2 episodes because they finally did a good job with them.

The food fight was pretty enjoyable too and has nice animation, however, the food fight in the OG RWBY (which happened in Vol. 2, Ep. 1) is way much better IMHO and has better animation and choreography, it's longer too but I will still praise the food fight in this episode, it was nice too!

Too bad this anime took way too long to get interesting, if they removed that fucking shitty dream arc and replaced it with these type of episodes then I assure you, this anime would at least have a 8/10 rating by now, the reason this anime has a 6/10 rating is due to that fucking dream arc that almost nobody around here enjoyed so that shit was clearly a mistake and I hate to see how this anime got screwed over with it, gooddamn!

I really enjoyed the last 2 episodes but sadly, I will have to give this season a 3/10 because I disliked the rest of the episodes and 2 good episodes on a 12 episode anime is not good so this anime is still bad, the last 2 episodes are good but the rest of the episodes are simply bad and the shitty animation in the fight scenes didn't help, it only made things worse but I can finally praise something about this anime and I'm praising the last 2 episodes.

So to summarize, this is a shit anime with 2 good episodes. My rant ends here.

3/10
Sep 20, 2022 2:49 AM

Apr 2013
pog, they even adapted the food fight from animation.
Sep 20, 2022 6:41 PM
Aug 2021
It was a little dissapointing at the half of the serie, first they give you an idea what will be about and after a while it changes suddenly showing something totally different, I didn't like that and I was left wanting to see more.
By other way, I liked ruby's voice, I recognized it because of mai natsume from blazblue.
Sep 21, 2022 3:28 PM

Jan 2011
Solid show. The animation holds it back in some parts but I loved it.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Sep 21, 2022 5:35 PM
Aug 2021
Aw man, this episode didn't end with a setup of something. Idk if another season is in the works, I hope it is.
animation messed up due to pandemic, storytelling messed up by RT not supervising Ubukata's work closely adds more negative to the show.
They should've just given him freedom and have him write an original story.

We deserve more than this. But we got a mid version.
Still, I love rwby and that won't stop me from wanting another season with better quality.
Sep 22, 2022 1:22 AM
May 2008
Nothing special happenned, and the food fight was random. It was like the attempt to integrate this arc to the main RWBY universe.
Sep 22, 2022 3:59 AM
Dec 2016
Food Fight gave me frisson. For that I like this episode.
Sep 22, 2022 2:39 PM
Aug 2017
the fact it ended with the food fight amazing.
Sep 23, 2022 2:34 PM
May 2014
The art and animation for the food fight was definitely superb and aesthetic. Imo. I enjoyed.
Sep 24, 2022 8:22 PM

Sep 2011
Why did this feel like they forgot they scheduled 13 episodes, finished the story in episode 12 and panicked to fill time? What a terrible finale to a somewhat decent filler arc. Still better then actual RWBY. Also the Monty tribute at the end felt kinda tacky. He's been dead for seven years and bringing him up now for something like this feels like a cheap attempt to get the fans on your side.
Sep 25, 2022 2:37 PM

Jul 2009
I was expecting kinda a bit of this series, but it was not so good..Weiss arc took so much
And thb, this food war was kinda stupid.
Sep 30, 2022 7:37 PM
Sep 2019
FOOD FIGHT REWORK!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 2, 2022 6:40 AM
Dec 2020
BEST FINALE EPISODE EVER
Oct 3, 2022 10:59 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The last episode was unnecesary! The food wars boring TOO!

In general the season was poor both for the development and for the technical quality of the animation!

DISAPPOINTED 4/10 :(
Oct 4, 2022 1:28 AM

Feb 2021
Love that food war especially that watermelon hammer XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 6, 2022 9:27 AM

Nov 2009
Whoever thought that spending an entire season in Weiss's head instead of worldbuilding the outside world and showing the girls adventuring there was a good idea should be punished. I was bored to tears.
Also, foodfighting is just wrong, why would you ever waste perfectly good produce and foodstuff like that? It was painful to watch.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Oct 16, 2022 7:28 AM

Jul 2015
Was great seeing RWBY with occasional fluid 2D animation but the whole nightmare arc felt quite dragged out where I wished they sticked with the OG RWBY storywise without rushing it.
UnkrownedOct 16, 2022 7:34 AM

Oct 18, 2022 2:34 PM
May 2022
No es lo que esperaba, pero estuvo bien. Afianza más los lazos entre el equipo protagonista. Espero tenga una segunda temporada y que puedan reanimar lo que ya había en su versión estadounidense
Oct 30, 2022 5:13 AM

Apr 2019
very great way to end the series with a more fun and relaxing one instead of a serious one, it's like watching an OVA with this last episode, hope they do make a next season for the RWBY anime.
Nov 13, 2022 5:07 AM
Aug 2020
jijhfhgfghfhgfgug
Dec 14, 2022 6:22 PM

Oct 2017
xZabuzax said:
I finally finished watching the last episode and to my surprise, it's a pretty good episode, I enjoyed this episode as much (or even better) than episode 11 so finally, we have 2 good episodes in a row, was about fucking time!

These are the episodes that we needed, we needed time to get along with the worldbuilding, know the characters (which helps with character development), their motivations, etc... and after all that, we can jump to the drama but this anime did the complete opposite, it jumped to the drama straight away with that goddamn fucking boring dream arc which I hated with passion, if that dream arc was actually good then I would turn a blind eye but no, that dream arc is actually way too shitty for me to enjoy, goddamn, they really screwed this anime up with that shit.

I loved that touch of Weiss waiting for Blake from her conversation with Professor Ozpin, seriously, it's a pretty good touch and actually made me smile, the OST was pretty good on this episode too so as you can see, I can actually praise something if they do a good job at it, I've been shitting on this anime a lot but I can easily praise something if I enjoy it as well and I've been praising the last 2 episodes because they finally did a good job with them.

The food fight was pretty enjoyable too and has nice animation, however, the food fight in the OG RWBY (which happened in Vol. 2, Ep. 1) is way much better IMHO and has better animation and choreography, it's longer too but I will still praise the food fight in this episode, it was nice too!

Too bad this anime took way too long to get interesting, if they removed that fucking shitty dream arc and replaced it with these type of episodes then I assure you, this anime would at least have a 8/10 rating by now, the reason this anime has a 6/10 rating is due to that fucking dream arc that almost nobody around here enjoyed so that shit was clearly a mistake and I hate to see how this anime got screwed over with it, gooddamn!

I really enjoyed the last 2 episodes but sadly, I will have to give this season a 3/10 because I disliked the rest of the episodes and 2 good episodes on a 12 episode anime is not good so this anime is still bad, the last 2 episodes are good but the rest of the episodes are simply bad and the shitty animation in the fight scenes didn't help, it only made things worse but I can finally praise something about this anime and I'm praising the last 2 episodes.

3/10

To your comment on ep 11, about enjoying my comments more than the anime, I concur, i enjoyed yours more than the anime as well lol XD

To sum up these last two eps though I did enjoy them - they did really brighten the mood of the show and bring in a lot of needed character development and actual time with one another. -
Last episode i hated blake looking like yangs mother raven, and this episode i hated the fact that the witch hunter talked bullshit about changing symblance, but hey they might as well ignore the original lore completely cuz dream huntresses is as much of an asspull as huntresses being able to change their symblances anyways

The food fight was fun, but i also enjoyed the original wayyyy more, there was a lot more detail and actions going on than this had... Though it did still have nice animation and good artwork in those final moments, still, it wasnt as thrilling, it felt a bit anticlimatic at some parts, maybe even a bit lazy on some of those fight details

this almost kept it at a 4, made me consider a 5, and i also enjoyed the weiss waiting for yang tough, the small arena sparring matches in the academy gym, the bit of fun they had eating out together and spending some bonding time, but despite all of that and that rush of nostalgia and relaxation and character building ive been awaiting for TENNNN long fucking episodes of miserable nightmare hell! - well... its still not enough for me to raise the score, if the entire anime was more of this, easily a 7 to an 8 like you said in your own review - but I actually demoted it to a 3 from a 4 lol, I just cannot reason with myself when nine of twelve episodes were really trash,

So TLDR, id seen all 3 of the first eps and the dream huntress right away, so i automatically had loww expectations for this season, with a iffy first 2 eps and the dream huntress by the 3rd. But despite those low expectations, i still found icequeendom to fall short, and ill repeat myself a bit, but, I just cannot reason with myself when nine of twelve episodes were plainly lame, 1 was good, 2-3 kinda so/so 10 meh, 11 better, 12 good, but those aren't enough eps to warrant anything worthwhile.

rwby icequeen had a good ending, if season 2 can follow in this last eps footsteps, i might watch it, and the dream huntress is leaving so that might be good, maybe season 2 can have REAL development and ZERO dream world bullshit - but like GRRM said about game a thrones, they own the rights to the story now, if they wanna toss aliens into the mix, they sure as hell can! - wont make it better, but they can totally do it!
So for all we know, next season will add some other bullshit huntress class we've never heard of and make that the main arc, instead of idk, something actually important?

So i have zero hope if it gets renewed which i kinda doubt but who tf knows? - Overall 3/10 - this is an insult to the original show, and like this dude said, poor monty is probably rolling a bit over this one,

Kayle_x_Morgana said:
creator is turning in his grave on how bad this shit was.

Though may the man rest in peace eitherway, cuz OG rwby is still a great show and a greatly built world that he's left for us all.

sKyBlazer08 said:
This last episode was definitely my favorite one easily. Haven't watched anything RWBY before, so I was really excited for this show, but it really didn't live up to the hype. I thought the concept with the nightmare and dealing with Weiss's internal issues was cool, but man it just dragged on to hell. I wish we could've gotten more episodes like this last one, if only the nightmare arc was shorter. Well I still enjoyed the show overall more or less, it'd be cool if they made more RWBY anime. 6/10

AND skyblazer bro! i think you were on my friendslist at one point idk why your not anymore - eitherway go watch OG rwby! - if you gave this shit a 6, you'll give the original a 10! - weiss's internal issues, and rubys backstory was awesome! yangs troubles and blakes troubles are a lot more mysterious and when they do come to light, it really shows the depth of the 4 girls , and almost every side character has development! Especially penny who got d--ked over this season by have like 3 ligit robotic ass lines, she sounds a bit techno in the original, but they ruined her in this! She actually talks like a human more so in the original and has a personality, its really a sinful and blasphemy what they did to these characters

I won't rant but IF YOU WANT MORE EPISODES LIKE THIS ONE "SKYBLAZER" - Then watch OG rwby cuz the entire thing is nothing but this, except 10 times funner and interesting, it WILL live up to the hype, because it ISSS the hype lol, icequeen had nothing to do with the original, no dream bullshit, and none of this fluff and wasted episodes, icequeen was 10 episodes of filler my friend, original RWBY is like 20% fun fluff, and 40% learning about the world and 40% learning about all the epic fights and powers the characters have, theres so much to it, I can't even describe it all - but sorry for the caps, i just wanted you to definitely read that part, that Monty oums original series, is nothing but real developmental episodes like ep 12 was, but again, wayyyy wayyyy better to watch than this ever could be - and i know that sounds like something you can write off as me being a fan, which i am to a degree, its really not, the show is just that good, it actually does world building and character building right, with thought put into all the little details, the soundtrack, brah its fucking epic, "this'll be the day" is the best intro song ever

In fact ill end my comment here, by saying this; -
GodOfWolvesDec 14, 2022 6:25 PM
Dec 14, 2022 7:11 PM
Nov 2016
GodOfWolves said:
xZabuzax said:

3/10

To your comment on ep 11, about enjoying my comments more than the anime, I concur, i enjoyed yours more than the anime as well lol XD

To sum up these last two eps though I did enjoy them - they did really brighten the mood of the show and bring in a lot of needed character development and actual time with one another. -
Last episode i hated blake looking like yangs mother raven, and this episode i hated the fact that the witch hunter talked bullshit about changing symblance, but hey they might as well ignore the original lore completely cuz dream huntresses is as much of an asspull as huntresses being able to change their symblances anyways

The food fight was fun, but i also enjoyed the original wayyyy more, there was a lot more detail and actions going on than this had... Though it did still have nice animation and good artwork in those final moments, still, it wasnt as thrilling, it felt a bit anticlimatic at some parts, maybe even a bit lazy on some of those fight details

this almost kept it at a 4, made me consider a 5, and i also enjoyed the weiss waiting for yang tough, the small arena sparring matches in the academy gym, the bit of fun they had eating out together and spending some bonding time, but despite all of that and that rush of nostalgia and relaxation and character building ive been awaiting for TENNNN long fucking episodes of miserable nightmare hell! - well... its still not enough for me to raise the score, if the entire anime was more of this, easily a 7 to an 8 like you said in your own review - but I actually demoted it to a 3 from a 4 lol, I just cannot reason with myself when nine of twelve episodes were really trash,

So TLDR, id seen all 3 of the first eps and the dream huntress right away, so i automatically had loww expectations for this season, with a iffy first 2 eps and the dream huntress by the 3rd. But despite those low expectations, i still found icequeendom to fall short, and ill repeat myself a bit, but, I just cannot reason with myself when nine of twelve episodes were plainly lame, 1 was good, 2-3 kinda so/so 10 meh, 11 better, 12 good, but those aren't enough eps to warrant anything worthwhile.

rwby icequeen had a good ending, if season 2 can follow in this last eps footsteps, i might watch it, and the dream huntress is leaving so that might be good, maybe season 2 can have REAL development and ZERO dream world bullshit - but like GRRM said about game a thrones, they own the rights to the story now, if they wanna toss aliens into the mix, they sure as hell can! - wont make it better, but they can totally do it!
So for all we know, next season will add some other bullshit huntress class we've never heard of and make that the main arc, instead of idk, something actually important?

So i have zero hope if it gets renewed which i kinda doubt but who tf knows? - Overall 3/10 - this is an insult to the original show, and like this dude said, poor monty is probably rolling a bit over this one,

Kayle_x_Morgana said:
creator is turning in his grave on how bad this shit was.

Though may the man rest in peace eitherway, cuz OG rwby is still a great show and a greatly built world that he's left for us all.

sKyBlazer08 said:
This last episode was definitely my favorite one easily. Haven't watched anything RWBY before, so I was really excited for this show, but it really didn't live up to the hype. I thought the concept with the nightmare and dealing with Weiss's internal issues was cool, but man it just dragged on to hell. I wish we could've gotten more episodes like this last one, if only the nightmare arc was shorter. Well I still enjoyed the show overall more or less, it'd be cool if they made more RWBY anime. 6/10

AND skyblazer bro! i think you were on my friendslist at one point idk why your not anymore - eitherway go watch OG rwby! - if you gave this shit a 6, you'll give the original a 10! - weiss's internal issues, and rubys backstory was awesome! yangs troubles and blakes troubles are a lot more mysterious and when they do come to light, it really shows the depth of the 4 girls , and almost every side character has development! Especially penny who got d--ked over this season by have like 3 ligit robotic ass lines, she sounds a bit techno in the original, but they ruined her in this! She actually talks like a human more so in the original and has a personality, its really a sinful and blasphemy what they did to these characters

I won't rant but IF YOU WANT MORE EPISODES LIKE THIS ONE "SKYBLAZER" - Then watch OG rwby cuz the entire thing is nothing but this, except 10 times funner and interesting, it WILL live up to the hype, because it ISSS the hype lol, icequeen had nothing to do with the original, no dream bullshit, and none of this fluff and wasted episodes, icequeen was 10 episodes of filler my friend, original RWBY is like 20% fun fluff, and 40% learning about the world and 40% learning about all the epic fights and powers the characters have, theres so much to it, I can't even describe it all - but sorry for the caps, i just wanted you to definitely read that part, that Monty oums original series, is nothing but real developmental episodes like ep 12 was, but again, wayyyy wayyyy better to watch than this ever could be - and i know that sounds like something you can write off as me being a fan, which i am to a degree, its really not, the show is just that good, it actually does world building and character building right, with thought put into all the little details, the soundtrack, brah its fucking epic, "this'll be the day" is the best intro song ever

In fact ill end my comment here, by saying this; -

Ah, yes, I've been waiting for your comment on episode 12 and your review about the whole thing, as always, I enjoyed the read, it didn't disappoint and I agree with everything you said about it.

I don't think I need to add anything else, I only wish Vol 9 gets released soon, man, I really can't wait for more OG RWBY, unfortunately, the RWBY franchise is not looking too good, Rooster Teeth has lots of issues at the moment and the future of RWBY is looking bleak, I just wish they finish everything in Vol 9, I will hate to see RWBY being abandoned so I rather have them wrapping things up in Vol 9 and not risk having this franchise being abandoned.
Dec 14, 2022 8:18 PM

Oct 2017
xZabuzax said:

Ah, yes, I've been waiting for your comment on episode 12 and your review about the whole thing, as always, I enjoyed the read, it didn't disappoint and I agree with everything you said about it.

I don't think I need to add anything else, I only wish Vol 9 gets released soon, man, I really can't wait for more OG RWBY, unfortunately, the RWBY franchise is not looking too good, Rooster Teeth has lots of issues at the moment and the future of RWBY is looking bleak, I just wish they finish everything in Vol 9, I will hate to see RWBY being abandoned so I rather have them wrapping things up in Vol 9 and not risk having this franchise being abandoned.

Same, its just so sad it was so terrible, but i do feel better about getting that off my chest, that rant makes me feel like I can move on from this train wreck, and yeah I'd seen 9 got renewed long ago and looked it up again when this icequeendom first showed up, but some of the articles i remember mentioning there was some issues within the company, i cant remember if it was them underpaying their workers or just a matter of low funds and verge of bankruptcy, - though it might of been them harassing their workers like actv blizzard was recently accused for doing,

Eitherway, i really hope that somehow the company survives long enough for season 9 as well, i think they even said they had plans for a vol 10 - but if they are risking a failing company, then finishing with 9 would be a strong point, id felt like it was nearing close to the end, so if they decided to wrap it up early, it shouldnt be too bad,

also, just looked and they did release a longer promo scene in july though, 4 mins instead of 2 it seems which is dopeee! so im 100% amped for it lol

Dec 14, 2022 8:30 PM
Nov 2016
GodOfWolves said:
xZabuzax said:

Same, its just so sad it was so terrible, but i do feel better about getting that off my chest, that rant makes me feel like I can move on from this train wreck, and yeah I'd seen 9 got renewed long ago and looked it up again when this icequeendom first showed up, but some of the articles i remember mentioning there was some issues within the company, i cant remember if it was them underpaying their workers or just a matter of low funds and verge of bankruptcy, - though it might of been them harassing their workers like actv blizzard was recently accused for doing,

Eitherway, i really hope that somehow the company survives long enough for season 9 as well, i think they even said they had plans for a vol 10 - but if they are risking a failing company, then finishing with 9 would be a strong point, id felt like it was nearing close to the end, so if they decided to wrap it up early, it shouldnt be too bad,

also, just looked and they did release a longer promo scene in july though, 4 mins instead of 2 it seems which is dopeee! so im 100% amped for it lol

Yeah man, that promo looks really good. The animation looks fantastic, smooth and fluid as always, if there is something that I really love in RWBY (apart from the awesome choreography in the action scenes) is that fluid animation and facial expressions, man, it's top-notch stuff IMHO, I just love that thing in RWBY a freaking lot, they really put a lot of details in the facial expressions and I love those details.

I also heard that they had plans for Vol 10 a couple of months ago but at this moment I'm just not confident they can pull it off with the things happening with Rooster Teeth, I rather have them finish everything in the next volume and not risk having an unfinished franchise, RWBY deserves way much better than this.
Dec 22, 2022 12:46 AM

Oct 2017
xZabuzax said:

Yeah man, that promo looks really good. The animation looks fantastic, smooth and fluid as always, if there is something that I really love in RWBY (apart from the awesome choreography in the action scenes) is that fluid animation and facial expressions, man, it's top-notch stuff IMHO, I just love that thing in RWBY a freaking lot, they really put a lot of details in the facial expressions and I love those details.

I also heard that they had plans for Vol 10 a couple of months ago but at this moment I'm just not confident they can pull it off with the things happening with Rooster Teeth, I rather have them finish everything in the next volume and not risk having an unfinished franchise, RWBY deserves way much better than this.

Totally man, it does deserve better and hopefully it gets it, but all we can do is hope for now lol - and hey man went to msg/send ya a request and both are restricted, so if ya want, send me a request and maybe we'll talk about rbwy or some other shows or somethen sometime
Dec 22, 2022 9:49 AM
Nov 2016
GodOfWolves said:
xZabuzax said:

Totally man, it does deserve better and hopefully it gets it, but all we can do is hope for now lol - and hey man went to msg/send ya a request and both are restricted, so if ya want, send me a request and maybe we'll talk about rbwy or some other shows or somethen sometime
Hey mate, yeah RWBY deserves better indeed.

For now, I have the msg/send request blocked, I really don't use MAL to add friends or send private messages, I only use it for debates, praise an anime or to trash talk an anime that I didn't enjoy just like I did here with this anime of RWBY.

I only added 1 friend so far and this was years ago, since then, I just blocked everything and I might even remove that friend I have since I've never even talked to him or messaged him about anything anyways.

But it's good to find another RWBY fan like me around here :)
Jan 16, 2023 4:38 PM
Jul 2017
This is a rwby fanfic and you should watch it as such.
Jan 20, 2023 2:13 PM
Oct 2020
HECK YEA!!! FOOD FIGHT!!
Feb 24, 2023 6:26 AM

Feb 2022
The didn't expect that food fight at the end...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 24, 2022

51 by Pingl0sek »»
Nov 26, 2023 12:00 PM

» Which will happen first

Tank895 - Aug 26, 2023

14 by PinkRawChicken »»
Aug 30, 2023 9:43 AM

Poll: » RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 24, 2022

104 by MABEL_APPLE »»
Mar 14, 2023 7:29 AM

Poll: » RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 21, 2022

40 by kitsune0 »»
Feb 25, 2023 12:22 AM

Poll: » RWBY: Hyousetsu Teikoku Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 14, 2022

49 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Feb 22, 2023 3:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.