Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 12, 2023 6:48 PM

Feb 2018
*Edge*shot gonna perform the forbidden ninjutsu and saved the young man pog!
Mar 24, 2023 6:57 PM
Nov 2017
There are friendship powerups, there are asspulls, there are ridiculous comebacks - and then there is this chapter. Literally being resurrected from the fucking dead, absolutely fucking stupid. Absolutely absurd, a waste of a character, to think this entire time that Edgeshots existence was just to be used as a plot device to become a heart and revive a character who was literally dead and had no heart. Okay, sure, whatever. I'm done with this manga.
Oct 27, 2023 6:15 AM

Jul 2016
I lost it when Edgeshot says he will become the heart of Bakugou
Feb 14, 3:13 AM

Jun 2017
I don't understand why Edgeshot had to sacrifice his life for Bakugo. I mean...I wouldn't mind Bokugo being alive but it just doesn't make sense. Were they that close? No! Was Bakugo that important? Not really!

Perhaps by being Bakugo's heart, Bakugo will regain new skills. Let's hope this plot is worth it.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Apr 1, 3:42 AM

May 2016
Never stops to amaze me the deus ex machina and the stupid motivations of the characters in this manga.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.