Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 24, 2022 8:43 PM

Oct 2015
edgeshot screentime zzz
and they wasted screentime on the shitty americans
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Aug 25, 2022 3:24 AM

Jan 2009
All For One using the rewind quirk of Eri so he will slowly age backwards until he becomes a child and then nothing i guess but All For One is not bothered dying this way he says

and Edgeshot will become the new heart of Bakugo literally, i was expecting Eri rewind quirk to do this but ok this will do too

people will hate how Bakugo will comeback to life for sure though
Aug 25, 2022 6:37 AM

Jul 2021
I lost it when Edgeshot says he will become the heart of Bakugou and prepares to use his supreme ninpou, it's not the worst chapter as people make it out to be (Mickey Mouse allegation heh) since it's really their problem if we're talking character preference wise but it's not a good one either, well Bakugou's case leaves me without words to which I don't know what's more insulting, Hori pulling some device out of his ass because he's so scared of killing characters or the fact that he couldn't even stick to it for more than two chapters.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Aug 25, 2022 9:00 AM
Jan 2018
Honestly, was kinda disappointed but I think it’s metal how Edgeshot is literally going to tear pieces of himself off to stitch Bakugo back together, it’s a cool way to do it.

Wish he was dead for more chapters though.
Aug 25, 2022 9:01 AM
May 2016
This series TOTALLY has stakes, right guys? Lmao.
Aug 25, 2022 10:46 AM
Jul 2022
Hori is reaching Kishimoto levels of not giving a fuck. I’ve seen worse asspulls but this is definitely the biggest asspull in MHA by far.
Aug 25, 2022 10:47 AM
Jul 2022
Modernoir said:
This series TOTALLY has stakes, right guys? Lmao.
It’s the big 3 of having no stakes alongside One Piece and Black Clover.
Aug 25, 2022 11:15 AM
Oct 2018
I love mha since day 1 but horikoshi rush the story , giving us Fake Death . Now i know no one in hero side will died
Aug 25, 2022 1:36 PM
Jan 2017
I regret reading this manga
Aug 25, 2022 4:58 PM

Nov 2008
GOD, aside from the stupid ships, Momo's sexy outfit, the girls bath scene and the doctor's name, this chapter shows how EFFING TOXIC and trash the My Hero Academia Fandom is, get over it.

I loved this chapter, especially with see more of All For One's original face and Its like really, idiots actually thought Bakugou AKA the MOST POPULAR character was going to die, that's pathetic and find the fake outs really funny and to troll the idiots that want deaths all the time.

SUPER hot take, ill take this over Chainsaw Man and Berserk any day with giving myself depression so cry me a river and im 100% serious too.

BTY if your one of those no life losers that burning your Manga, because this chapter and to get back at the Author, your a Fake Fan and just hurting yourself.

Also ForneverWorld from YouTube makes a lot good points right here, because he as common sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbaZJAi_X60

HollowIchigo58Aug 26, 2022 1:16 AM
Aug 25, 2022 5:11 PM
May 2016
HollowIchigo58 said:
GOD, aside from the stupid ships, Momo's sexy outfit, the girls bath scene and the doctor's name, this chapter shows how EFFING TOXIC and trash the My Hero Academia Fandom is, get over it.

I loved this chapter and Its like really, idiots actually thought Bakugou AKA the MOST POPULAR character was going to die, that's pathetic and find the fake outs really funny and to troll the idiots that want deaths all the time.

SUPER hot take, ill take this over Chainsaw Man and Berserk any day with giving myself depression so cry me a river and im 100% serious too.

BTY if your one of those no life losers that burning your Manga, because this chapter and to get back at the Author, your a Fake Fan and just hurting yourself.

Also ForneverWorld from YouTube makes a lot good points right here, because he as common sense.

My brother in christ read more manga. No one thought Bakugou would stay dead because no one trusts Horikoshi to give this manga stakes.
Aug 25, 2022 5:19 PM

Nov 2008
Modernoir said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

I loved this chapter and Its like really, idiots actually thought Bakugou AKA the MOST POPULAR character was going to die, that's pathetic and find the fake outs really funny and to troll the idiots that want deaths all the time.

My brother in christ read more manga. No one thought Bakugou would stay dead because no one trusts Horikoshi to give this manga stakes.
Sorry, but I get really bent out of shape when ungrateful and entitled idiots burn there Manga out of spite.

Which im perfectly fine with and if you want characters death's left and right, go read Akama Ga Kill or the watch the original Evangelion, which I HATED BTW.

Also its very premature and stupid to think there's no stakes, because the War is still going strong.

Also I saw a lot people that thought Bakugou would stay perma dead and im very selective with my Manga.
HollowIchigo58Aug 25, 2022 6:06 PM
Aug 25, 2022 10:51 PM
Feb 2021
My Disney Acedemia
Aug 25, 2022 10:53 PM
Feb 2021
HollowIchigo58 said:

Typical Bleach fan, of course you’re used to praising mediocrity
Aug 26, 2022 12:39 AM
Jun 2021
I loved the episode, I thought Bakugo was gonna get revived by using time reverse or some really random stuff, but Hori did justice
Aug 26, 2022 12:53 AM

Nov 2008
OvergrownRover said:
HollowIchigo58 said:

Typical Bleach fan, of course you’re used to praising mediocrity
Better then series that give you depression and stay mad Hater, because Bleach is coming back full force in less then 2 months.

Also another Hot Take, Bleach and My Hero Academia >>>>> Berserk and Chainsaw Man.
HollowIchigo58Aug 26, 2022 12:56 AM
Aug 26, 2022 1:16 AM

Apr 2014
Okay the first half was pretty nice in a way. All for One has a time limit and is about to be erased from existence. But maybe he can be stopped before then? His goal now is to free Tomura from the trap the heroes set up. And AFO goal is to obstruct the future or something. I do not know. Anyways. Now the part where Agpar tells them that they need to attack now is now or never because of Stars and Stripes sacrifice and so forth. Now Edgeshot. I am sorry I do not like this at all. I may end up hating it very badly. How is this going to work? Not to mention this death that Bakugou been in for a few chapters is wasted time and tensity. Seriously. As much as I love Bakugou despite him being an asshole and so forth. And I do not want him dead. The way to bring him back seems stupid and BS along with not even making a lick of sense. What can Edgeshot really do exactly? Is him being a fill in as a heart be able to work since he he is the same blood type or something? Or is there other deeper meaning into it? Like seriously. Once Edgeshot 'becomes a heart'. Will Edgeshot's quirk be in Bakugou along with his explosion too or what? Not gonna lie this is not a good thing for me. I did not want to believe. But I guess it is already now revealed. Whatever... XP
Aug 26, 2022 1:17 AM

Oct 2017
Bakugo coming back, who saw that coming? No one right?
Aug 26, 2022 1:57 AM
Nov 2016
Influence by comics like the author, and yet he surpassed modern comics
Aug 26, 2022 2:14 AM
Jun 2021
WTF! We knew Bakugou will be resurrected but why this way? It's the lamest way I could ever imagine. Why the f8ck Edgeshot wants to sacrifice himself for Bakugou, is he Gay or something? Didn't make sense.
- ad99
Aug 26, 2022 2:20 AM

Jan 2009
ADIL99 said:
WTF! We knew Bakugou will be resurrected but why this way? It's the lamest way I could ever imagine. Why the f8ck Edgeshot wants to sacrifice himself for Bakugou, is he Gay or something? Didn't make sense.

agreed the author should have made it like Edgeshot was about to die too anyway from his wounds for example so it will be a more acceptable sacrifice that way
Aug 26, 2022 2:29 AM
Nov 2015
Expected Bakugou to be rescued in other way.
Aug 26, 2022 2:30 AM

May 2020
There's no one saving this god forsaken manga now, it's past that threshold limit. At this point even plot armour will be too small of a term.

Don't want to see the face of that obnoxious brat once again, but still I'll force myself just too see how low author can go from here on.
Aug 26, 2022 2:38 AM
Aug 2011
Damn, the negative comments are such an eyesore.
Aug 26, 2022 2:39 AM
Jun 2021
deg said:
ADIL99 said:

agreed the author should have made it like Edgeshot was about to die too anyway from his wounds for example so it will be a more acceptable sacrifice that way
Yeah! We never saw any build up between Bakugou and Edgeshot. Then suddenly Edgeshot coming to sacrifice seems really odd.
- ad99
Aug 26, 2022 2:41 AM
Jun 2021
Softhenic03 said:
There's no one saving this god forsaken manga now, it's past that threshold limit. At this point even plot armour will be too small of a term.

Don't want to see the face of that obnoxious brat once again, but still I'll force myself just too see how low author can go from here on.
LMAO. So True. It's now officially My Cringe Academia.
The author now really needs to pull a miracle to give a good ending to this show.
- ad99
Aug 26, 2022 2:41 AM

Jun 2014
I always thought Edgeshot was one of the coolest looking heroes so it's a shame that he never really got the screentime i wish he would have gotten. And now Hori is trying to shoehorn in some last second development for him to get us to care about his asspull sacrifice to bring Bakugo back to life. Sorry Hori unfortunately it's too late to get us to care about Edgeshot now, a character who was grossly under-utilized imo. I'm not even disappointed that Bakugo's death was a fakeout, that was expected. No way was Hori really gonna commit to keeping the most popular MHA character dead. Him coming back somehow was never a matter of if, but when. It's just frustrating because it's like, if you were just gonna bring him back anyway then there was never any point in even appearing as if you were gonna kill him off in the first place.

Maybe we're getting ahead of ourselves and jumping the gun and Hori may subvert our expectations. That might just be hopeless optimism on my part, but let's see how the coming chapters play out.
thebrentinator24Aug 26, 2022 9:22 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 26, 2022 3:14 AM
Dec 2020
The only good thing in this chapter was Daddy AFO
Aug 26, 2022 3:24 AM

Mar 2015
i am just gonna grab popcorn and see the comment.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Aug 26, 2022 3:26 AM

Mar 2014
Well besides the fact almost everyone and their mums knew Bakugou wouldn't stay dead (Sorry Horikoshi but you don't have the balls to actually do it), Edgeshot was really something!

Sorry Americans but lets be honest here, you sent Stars to her death....no way she was going to be beat Shigaraki, much less do some truly lethal damage to him.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Aug 26, 2022 5:40 AM
Jul 2016
it's too fast paced with no build up at all. Still a decent story, don't get me wrong, but a solution that abrupt and with no hint just adds unnecessary complications into how the problems are being solved. who the heck even thought that Edgeshot had an ability that convenient for the occasion. It just looks rushed.

A flashback for ES' ability and having no choice but to sacrifice himself would've been a better use for panels instead of the US struggling for how to act towards Tomura.
Aug 26, 2022 5:51 AM
Jun 2017
Personally, im getting tired of that arc... Too much talk for a war and nothing relevant happens.
Kohei doesn't have the guts to kill some major character or at least give us a good fight
Aug 26, 2022 6:29 AM
May 2020
So... they´re reviving bakugou....
Aug 26, 2022 6:47 AM
Feb 2017
Bakugo will must die. I like the character, but is needed to show the danger of Shimura awakened.
Aug 26, 2022 6:57 AM
Jul 2018
I've heard that MHA fanatics have burned their manga volumes due to the events of this chapter and now I understand why. 😆
Aug 26, 2022 7:04 AM

Jan 2008
So Horikoshi read One Piece and went, "So string can be used to fix someone's heart, heal their insides, and other stuff, huh? Good to know. I'll steal that and put my own spin on it."
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Aug 26, 2022 7:27 AM
Feb 2022
That's why I prefer chainsaw man, jjk or even Demon slayer than my hero academia
It's the end for this manga imo
Aug 26, 2022 8:38 AM
Jun 2015
Lol Horikoshis pulling a Garra to make it seem emontional, but Who tf cares about Edgeshit. Cheap ass copout
Aug 26, 2022 9:14 AM
Jan 2021
bakuballs needs to die for development
Aug 26, 2022 9:15 AM
Feb 2020
Come on guys! It's NOT YET known if Bakugo is going to be revived, Edgeshot is naturally going to try reviving him with everything he's got. So I give Horikoshi THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT (he has earned it), also, if it happens, I don't see it as an ass pull, it makes sense, BUT, if he revives Bakugo, I hope Horikoshi has a very SOLID reason why.

I can't believe how IRRATIONAL you are, saying that this manga is dead, that this chapter was trash, declaring that Bakugo is going to be 100% revived not knowing yet for sure. I just ask a little bit of analysis and serious thought here...

IMO, all the AFO thing was AMAZING and we got a glimpse of his dream, I NEED TO KNOW MORE OF IT, and seeing the impact WORLDWIDE that this conflict has produced, through that conversation in USA, is something that I appreciate A LOT.

About the Bakugo thing, I will wait till the NEXT chapter to judge.
carhs14Aug 26, 2022 9:26 AM
Aug 26, 2022 9:32 AM
Jul 2013
I don't know why people are getting upset with this chapter. To me it shows why these top hero's are on top for a reason. They didn't give up their position despite the fact that the public were against them. They continue to serve them even though the public hated them.

Tim said it the best. Why people don't like the American part just tells me that they won't get it at all. Hero's die so that the next generation can live on. That their ideals can be carried by those that are inspired by them and are willing to carry them upon their own shoulders.

Not going to lie, i cried reading Bakugo death. Both izuku and him were inspired by all might to be the greatest hero's. The fact that Bakugo now looks up to Deku instead of belittling him is a tremendous character growth. Now did i wanted him to be brought back to life? Yes. Did i wanted him to stay dead? Yes.

Edgeshot is sacrificing his own life to bring back a young hero who shouldn't have to carry their own mistakes upon their own shoulders. It's been pointed out that the young new generation of hero's are paying for the transgressions of the older hero's selfishness and egotist society that they helped built.

So anyone that is too upset about this new chapter, you can always leave. I'm going to stick around to see this to the end. Just like i did for Attack on Titan and this my friends is not on the same scale as Attack on Titan. It's actually better than Attack on Titan.
Aug 26, 2022 9:39 AM
Oct 2019
my disney academia
Aug 26, 2022 10:33 AM
May 2021
Wow this series is going downhill 😭😭😭 & the tapped mha fandom r also degenerating too. Fs this is why Goat Clover negs mha no diff.
Aug 26, 2022 11:05 AM

Dec 2016
This chapter is crazy! Horikoshi-sensei should have written this story better :/ He had such a good reason to show that Bakugou can be saved, and honestly I think he might have wasted the opportunity cuz I don't think he thought about that Bakugou's quirk have a benefit for a stopping heart (or maybe he knows?), and instead uses Edgeshot to sacrifice himself to save him. I starting to wonder what Horikoshi-sensei is up to and what's he hidden under his sleeve. I will give a benefit of the doubt and wait for more chapters. I haven't lost hope that Bakugou could be revived somehow, but not like this... Edgeshot is in danger...

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 26, 2022 12:12 PM
Jul 2022
Okay, but seriously, I really feel like everyone went overboard with the cliffhanger just for clickbait and to set themselves up for outrage. BAKUGO ISN'T DEAD. He's dying. There's a difference. Having established characters in the area reacting to his horrible injuries and immediate working to try and save his life before he does die is NOT the same as Horikoshi going back on killing the character. Bakugo was under cardiac arrest is basically what I’m saying.
GeRomeZaStreetZAug 26, 2022 1:05 PM
Aug 26, 2022 1:02 PM

Apr 2020
Ok nobody expected Bakugou to really die (I hope so, it's a shounen and he's a main character, so the outcome was obvious) but the solution to save him just came out of nowhere and I don't know how to feel about this. Using an irrelevant secondary character to save a main character is disappointing. Yeah I know Edgeshot is a pro hero but who cares.

Deku NEEDED to see Bakugou "dead", come on, Kouhei.

AFO continues to be one of my favorite villains of all time, sadly he and Shigaraki will die but Shimura Tenko will be saved by Deku.

The only chance to do pressure against the villains now is the help of other nations, if not this, Kouhei will have to find another dumb solution later on.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Aug 26, 2022 1:20 PM
Apr 2021
New info on AFO and the sacrifice of a character got me kinda teary
Aug 26, 2022 1:59 PM
Oct 2020
Horikoshi had the opportunity to grow his manga, but decided to take the easy and clichéd way, giving Bakugo a chance to live.
Aug 26, 2022 4:51 PM
Apr 2021
I liked how AFO was willing to sacrifice his life to achieve his goals. Not the biggest fan of Edgeshot sacrificing himself to save Bakugo. Like He barely gotta any screen time or any moments in the manga. He barely has a backstory and we've only ever seen mere glimpses of him. Would have preferred to see more of him and I think the way Bakugo is being revived is shitty
Aug 26, 2022 5:01 PM
Feb 2021
bakugo ain't dead
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.