Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2022 5:51 AM
Dec 2013
Well, Yozora finally confessed to Kodaka like she said she would, and he rejected her. Kodaka said that he never loved Yozora in a romantic way even for a minute! It's obvious that Sena's the only one he loves out of the girls, so he was obviously going to reject any girl that was going to confess to him in the future. Though, I myself would've picked Sena because of her big tits and the fact that she's obviously the prettiest out of all the girls. Also, I'm glad Yozora's growing her hair long again, as she looks better with long hair. Don't know when Yozora even fell in love with Kodaka. At least with Sena, I know when she fell for Kodaka, but with Yozora, I don't think they ever explained it. Same with Yukimura.

However, he does acknowledge Yozora as the same person who he was childhood friends with, and that time they spent together back then as a fond memory.

Haganai became one of my favourite anime because I just liked seeing them do club activities together, along with the humour and character interactions, not because of shit like this which I couldn't care less about.
wildhoodApr 4, 11:30 AM
Dec 24, 2022 3:08 PM

May 2010
I was SO surprised to see Yozora be dumped just like that, I mean it's not like I expected Kodaka to choose her at this point, but wouldn't guess he never even thought of her that way. Gotta say, I really like how Yozora turned out after all this, she got some decent development, and took the rejection REALLY gracefully. I respect her a lot for this. She actually became a decent human being!

More topics from this board

» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai manga end

Rowd - May 19, 2022

9 by Volt10 »»
Apr 21, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 66 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Feb 15, 2018

2 by TheMangaManiac »»
Feb 15, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 99 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 19, 2022

1 by 1RafiX6 »»
Feb 12, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 93 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 8, 2022

1 by cachaito »»
Apr 10, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 98 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 19, 2022

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jan 8, 2023 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.