Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 13, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Gotta make that money with items and quests. Tbh, this episode felt really similar to the previous ones and probably more to come. To me, Michio hasn't demonstrated any remarkable skills yet but I guess he has to do what he needs to survive.

It seems the show places emphasis on levels and weapons as well, but I do want to see other varieties besides the generic sword.
Jul 13, 2022 8:18 AM
Oct 2021
This episode is basically work your ass off to get that ass. Hmm i can live with that
Jul 13, 2022 8:44 AM

Sep 2016
Ecchi anime without any ecchi! amazing! I sure love watching generic isekai dude doing generic dungeon grinding stuff!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jul 13, 2022 8:47 AM
Jun 2020
you can skip this episode i scrolled 1 min through the episode to find naked woman and found nothing + the fights in the dungeon look trash
Jul 13, 2022 8:58 AM

Oct 2017
Wasn't expecting that future scene at the begining. So he fucked a girl from the village, left her but she got pregnant and has a kid and even after knowing that he just gave him some stuff and that's it. That kinda ruined my mood tbh. Good thing there wasn't ecchi in the rest of the episode as I wasn't any mood for that at all.
Jul 13, 2022 9:21 AM
May 2021
People be arguing about the fact the fanservice, Mfs this is literally called "HAREM in the labyrinth of another world" what did you expect??? as for me I watched a lot of Isekai anime and this wasn't anything original but I loved the opening, since the drop sounds like the 6th opening from MHA
Jul 13, 2022 9:26 AM
Jul 2021
Damn to me that was one of THE best depictions of what fighting in a Labyrinth by yourself against monsters might actually be like. You are going up against enemy after enemy, most anime, especially Isekai, has them just mopping the floor with enemies and never having a single challenge until the big boss shows up.

I do like OP protagonists, but it was nice to see this semi realistic side to it.
Jul 13, 2022 9:31 AM
Feb 2020
MegamiRem said:
Wasn't expecting that future scene at the begining. So he fucked a girl from the village, left her but she got pregnant and has a kid and even after knowing that he just gave him some stuff and that's it. That kinda ruined my mood tbh. Good thing there wasn't ecchi in the rest of the episode as I wasn't any mood for that at all.

bro yea i completely agree. i havent read the manga or nothin so i was shook when i saw this and i was like dang. totally ruined the whole mood
Jul 13, 2022 9:34 AM
Oct 2021
more money more ass that's all
Jul 13, 2022 9:35 AM
Jan 2019
BRO! WTF WAS THAT FUTURE SCENE AT THE START!?!? I read the manga and then carried on the story from where it left off when reading the Novel so him fucking a human village girl and having a kid is HUGE news to me. Bruh! and then he dips after leaving the kid a sword. i don't know what to make of this xD kinda wanna read the novel from the very beginning to see if it mentions him sleeping with a villager now or if thats just something the animators did on there own

edit: "possible future" 10 years later and his recent harem member is the elf still, bruh now that i re-watched it i'm convinced this ain't it xD this aint the future of the story. surely there'd be another girl after her. and why is he still wearing the stolen sandles 10 years later? i don't know guys. i might have to read the web novel version or something
ThatTea_Jul 13, 2022 10:06 AM
Jul 13, 2022 9:56 AM

Nov 2007
T3AJAY said:
BRO! WTF WAS THAT FUTURE SCENE AT THE START!?!? I read the manga and then carried on the story from where it left off when reading the Novel so him fucking a human village girl and having a kid is HUGE news to me. Bruh! and then he dips after leaving the kid a sword. i don't know what to make of this xD kinda wanna read the novel from the very beginning to see if it mentions him sleeping with a villager now or if thats just something the animators did on there own

I'm anime only but roxanne said in the beginning that this is a possible future so it may not happen.
I think the point of this scene is to show the future harem quite early so that people don't immediately jump ship if it takes to long.
Jul 13, 2022 9:57 AM
Jul 2020
first of all i'm so excited Shiori Mikami got a role in hard ecchi anime, and now this episode if i'm not mistaken, is the red one hair is Saori Hayami? 🤣
Jul 13, 2022 10:08 AM
Jan 2019
Arkaniet said:
T3AJAY said:

I'm anime only but roxanne said in the beginning that this is a possible future so it may not happen.
I think the point of this scene is to show the future harem quite early so that people don't immediately jump ship if it takes to long.

i seen another comment like that somewhere else, yeah i can see that happening. the company wanting people to stick to the show so they throw a curve ball like that at us
Jul 13, 2022 10:12 AM
Aug 2018
This episode was pretty lackluster. Also the opening with the future scene sucked and took away from the momentum of the first ep
Jul 13, 2022 10:14 AM

May 2013
o v e r WWWWHHHH e l m i n g
Jul 13, 2022 10:18 AM
Dec 2011
The OP suggests that all 5 girls of the harem will be in the anime. That means the anime will be insanely rushed or skip a lot of things.
Jul 13, 2022 10:19 AM
Jul 2018
Get ready for episode 3 boys. It’ll be one to remember
Jul 13, 2022 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
well if you want it you better risk your life on it. im so looking forward to episode 3!
Jul 13, 2022 10:40 AM

May 2020
Okay where is the main selling point, didn't sign up for these battles in dungeon, there are plenty of others for that.
Jul 13, 2022 10:51 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
This episode started of with a scene from the future in which the MC and his harem visited the village where he first spawned at. This was an attempt to showcase the harem without trying to skip any content. We are a long ways away from having the second girl possibly being introduced in the anime. The MC gets a taste of dungeon crawling on the first floor of the labyrinth which is hard when you're doing it by yourself and drops from level one tree monsters wasn't going to cut it in terms of buying Roxane. Not to mentioned that he almost got killed falling into the trap full of monsters. Looks like the MC is going to risk it all for Roxane by hunting bandits.
Jul 13, 2022 10:52 AM

Apr 2018
A pretty boring episode compared to the first one. A whole episode spent on slaying trees? That was fucking interesting and put him through so much! Well, the possible future was hilarious. He took the milk and never came back xD? Alright, it seems like we gotta wait a bit to get to the real stuff.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 13, 2022 11:02 AM

Jul 2017
The opening with a depicting future of Michio and his harem...that's a pretty far-fetched thought process way off to god knows which timeline it'll occur.

Michio's objective for now to acquire Roxanne, is to go a labyrinth, but the risks outweigh the benefits as bandits maketh the adventurer(s) the targets. And to do all of this in 5 days, exploring the Vale Labyrinth is the only solution, and learning how to utilize the magic effects to his advantage, as well as picking items and measuring MP...everything just like your stereotypical grinding RPG.

Back to more grinding, and Michio got lucky by encountering more monsters in a secret room...that's a monster den. And being the beginner level adventurer, it feels like too much for Michio to handle that at least in partial thanks to Durandal he is able to be sane and escape barely with death skinning at the door.

Forget the labyrinth, let's hunt some bandits to earn riches faster.
Jul 13, 2022 12:00 PM
Aug 2020
GangsterCat said:
Ecchi anime without any ecchi! amazing! I sure love watching generic isekai dude doing generic dungeon grinding stuff!

Well, that's literally 80% of it, the manga is the exact same. Dungeon crawling with the occassional sex scene.
Jul 13, 2022 12:09 PM

Feb 2021
This episode had a much better pacing than the first one.

They didn't skip that many things, except the hotel where Michio is staying and the part where he goes to both the explorer and adventurer guilds to see how those two jobs work.

But the anime did a great job oversimplifying the many experiments that Michio does while in the labyrinth just so he can understand his own abilities.

But I found weird how they decided to start the episode 10 years in the future and apparently Michio has a son now, I wonder if that will show up more in the future.

Not a lot of ecchi on this episode which makes sense since it takes a while for any real ecchi thing to happen in the first place, if they adapt it right, then the next episode shouldn't have any ecchi scenes as well.
Jul 13, 2022 12:20 PM

Jan 2020
so when the episode started I was like where the fuck did the story go.

then he has a kid but doesn't say it's his kid to anyone . that sexy flashback....who could forget whoever that sexy fox was rockin his body

ahem anyways.
I liked it alright once it got back to the program but I was like. dayum who are the other cuties and he already bagged Roxanne

like a boss obvs

lol
4/5 rating
Jul 13, 2022 12:24 PM

May 2017
Those first 4 minutes were amazing!
Meh...
Jul 13, 2022 12:49 PM
Jan 2022
That first scene was kinda fucked up. I mean getting someone pregnant and then abandoning them and the child, It just felt so out of place for the Anime.

Maybe it's because I watch too many Isekai where the protagonist is OP but actually seeing the protagonist struggle fighting monster when they're still new to the world they were transported into is really nice to see.

Also, that ED what is that xD I love it for some reason
Jul 13, 2022 1:07 PM

Jan 2015
Maaan what was that first scene? What's the point of spoiling. Yeah all girls are in the opening, but still I don't wanna watch what WILL happen. There is a time and place for that :<

Also, I don't think I understood why he bought another sword when he already has the Durandal that is his only prized pocession. Why waste extra money on something you don't need? Is it better explained in the novel/manga?
Jul 13, 2022 1:13 PM
Feb 2021
i have no idea why but first episode i watched 3 times this is the only show i actually rewatch the first episode i really enjoyed it and honestly dont really follow , because a show like this u would expect the pace to be pretty fast and not see the process of him getting the money to buy her and i assume because second episode "future scene" that he got so many girls i honestly thought he would start with roxanne and we gonna see a flashback of how he got her etc.

so this is pretty strange but i like it, i wonder how can they fit all the girls in 12 episodes(altho i assume its only gonna be roxanne this 12 eps)
Jul 13, 2022 1:26 PM

May 2021
Great episode! We got a scene from the future it seems...
He has a child who doesn't know he isn't dead xD. Not sure it was the best idea to put the future scene in there though.
Michio needs to clear a labryinth to earn enough money to buy Roxanne. He also buys an empty skills sword to use so that his powerful one doesn't attract the attention of bandits.
He also gets the explorer job by entering the labryinth. Dungeon walk is a handy skill.
He beats the needle wood monsters fairly easily. That slowing down time (or monster attacks) skill is very handy!
Seems casting too many skills uses MP though he can recover it by beating enemies.
He only got 273 nars for 21 needle branches... not the best way of making money by far.
He teleported to the dungeon...and felt depressed again because he used MP lol.
He recovered it eventually.
He stumbled across a monster den!
He manages to beat them all but is exhausted by the end of it.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 13, 2022 1:27 PM
Jun 2019
NGL, if you overlook the beginning of this episode, and only remember what happened after we see him in his room, this episode becomes much more entertaining, dealing with more game stuff, and him gaining more experience. It was a solid episode imo.
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Jul 13, 2022 1:48 PM

Nov 2021
Storm1988 said:
GangsterCat said:

Well, that's literally 80% of it, the manga is the exact same. Dungeon crawling with the occassional sex scene.

Damn really?
So does the show revolve mainly around dungeons ? I know it's in the name but still-
Jul 13, 2022 2:00 PM
Apr 2022
Stark700 said:
Gotta make that money with items and quests. Tbh, this episode felt really similar to the previous ones and probably more to come. To me, Michio hasn't demonstrated any remarkable skills yet but I guess he has to do what he needs to survive.

It seems the show places emphasis on levels and weapons as well, but I do want to see other varieties besides the generic sword.

If you read the manga it gives more, don't know what will be left out in the anime but it seems setup for a slow build first season then a faster pace second season, even though the manga is more slice of life in another world with some fighting but more emphasis on him building his life at the start, I wouldn't be surprised if alot of people say the story is moving slow, I honestly think it's geared to a slice of life/eechi harem audience but the story is definitely there to do something with it will just depend on how people receive the anime, I hope if the anime tanks then they will still continue the manga and that may save them for a second season later to try again
Jul 13, 2022 2:00 PM
Feb 2018
So the open was from the future seeing the whole harem assembled. If he is the kid dad he needs to give him more than a sword he most likely rich.

He beating his brain out to get the money for Roxanne I was figuring he buy her at the end guess I was wrong. It seem to me finding a few more of those trap room with a legion of monster would be easier and safer than bounty hunting although it will make the surround area.

Let's hope the next episode has some ecchi moments
Jul 13, 2022 2:16 PM

Apr 2020
No booties this episode but this surely has some promise after watching it. A story of a possible future, I'll take that note because I was surprised that they'll be showing an after story of Michio with his harem already there. And yes I am shocked that he has a kid and he has it when he was just starting out, but let's presume that it's just an imagination, for now let's stick to the present.

Looks like Michio got his first true fight with him barely staying in the belts to fight off the trees. Yet that cannot make him the amount of money he'll need to acquire Roxanne, so I guess bounty hunting is the solution, I guess that's an alternative. Alright episode with some questionable direction, what is clear that the ED is skippable and this show is not on the cusp of that (yet).
Jul 13, 2022 2:18 PM

Sep 2014
The Opening is generic level, but ghoshhhh... when I'm listening to Ending I feel like high class MAN OF CULTURE.
Jul 13, 2022 3:25 PM

Dec 2013
All I got to see was a pretty saucy image of the girl, I didn't sign up for this.
Jul 13, 2022 3:31 PM

Aug 2020
overLming. So generic, might drop at episode 3

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Jul 13, 2022 3:38 PM
Jan 2021
the guy could have handled the situation with his child a lot better.
Jul 13, 2022 3:41 PM

Jun 2016
As I understand it, the first minutes of a possible future was a reference to the web version of the novel, so when I read the manga, I came across comments that in the novel, Michio spent the night in the village with a girl from the same village. Of course, only those who read the web novel can confirm this information, I didn’t read it, I just came across such information.
Jul 13, 2022 3:46 PM

Jul 2011
Damn, this "possible future" is only going to make me even sadder by the fact that Vesta, the red head with the b00ba first appears in volume 8 and I don't even know if the anime will even get that far.

They laid out the carrot bait, i'm biting and will probably get scammed.
Jul 13, 2022 4:00 PM

Mar 2022
Besides the possible future part at the beginning, the whole episode was about mc cutting trees. Really? Kinda a letdown from the first one...
Jul 13, 2022 4:16 PM

Jul 2012
Manga fans are spitting blood after receiving such a fat spoiler at the beginning of episode 2. Who read the light novel, tell me there was such an insert from the future?
Jul 13, 2022 4:20 PM
Apr 2021
Abejundia said:
MegamiRem said:

bro yea i completely agree. i havent read the manga or nothin so i was shook when i saw this and i was like dang. totally ruined the whole mood

The first 3 minutes in episode 2 felt like the end of the series:/
Which completely destroyed my motivation as well as knowing in one fell swoop how it will end, and how he didn't care one bit, of making her pregmant.
Jul 13, 2022 4:21 PM

Jan 2021
Bro is willing to start hunting down and killing bandits to get some bitches the dedication is real you have to respect it
Jul 13, 2022 4:43 PM

Jun 2012
It's kind of insane how generic this show is. Jesus.

Also, what was the point of showing that at the beginning of the episode?

Will def be dropped at Episode 3 if the Ecchi isn't good in the next one. Literally no reason to waste ur time watching this show considering how generic it is if the Ecchi isn't good!
Jul 13, 2022 5:06 PM

Jan 2021
Ok, as I have known since the beggining the plot is boring since it is just going for the dungeon, the sex should be soon enough, but really, don't expect much from the actual plot.
Jul 13, 2022 5:48 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Sad that there was no ecchi besides some boob physics at the very beginning from the tall busty red haired girl, but I did enjoy the episode. The way the world works is pretty in depth and interesting to learn about, and Michio trying to survive the monster house was pretty intense.

Now while I think this was good, I’m here mainly for the ecchi and when there’s literally no ecchi I get a little upset lol, but I’m pretty sure it’s all on the horizon, at least that final Roxanne shot was a nice tease.
Jul 13, 2022 6:39 PM
Apr 2022
MC just figuratively went to get milk, got milk, handed milk to his kid, and then fucked right off and left his kid's life for his bitches. wtf was taht shit at the beginning? lmfao. Is he gonna do a rap album now ?

Okay. Now I am hooked.
Jul 13, 2022 6:47 PM

Mar 2014
impregnating women as many as you want without taking any responsibility is what an isekai supposed to be.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2022

208 by NexusZero99 »»
Mar 20, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2022

97 by MxaOP »»
Feb 16, 6:23 AM

Poll: » Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2022

111 by MxaOP »»
Feb 16, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2022

66 by MxaOP »»
Feb 15, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2022

181 by MxaOP »»
Feb 15, 3:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.