Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 21, 2022 11:03 AM

Aug 2007
Our long time admin, lanblade, has been missing since 2021. We are looking for an admin to take over the simpler duties of adding and removing anime that have been translated (or not translated). Basic skills in Excel required, to keep yourself informed when something was last translated or released. You are responsible for creating the spreadsheet.

Sources of information for anime that can be used are AniDB, Nyaa, official website of fansub sites, Discords of Fansub Teams, and other websites on the web that records or has a database of released content (like Tokyo Toshokan).

My only requirement would be that you must be an active user on MAL. Reply to this if you want to participate. Keep in mind, SFW removes any anime that have been translated or dubbed into any foreign language other than Japanese. If there is no complete translation (outside of English) nor dubbed in another language(s), that anime will remain on the list. Be sure you read the rest of the rules as the responsibilities can be a challenge if you are not familiar.
Team Leader & Manager of ray=out.
A non-profit independent Japanese and Chinese anime/manga translation and subtitle provider.
http://rayout.org/ - Browse through our site to get to know us better.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 26, 2022 12:17 AM
May 2014
I think I'd like to try.
Mar 8, 2022 4:53 AM
Sep 2017
If it's not too late, I'm more than happy to apply!
Mar 8, 2022 4:53 AM
Sep 2017
Mar 12, 2022 10:38 PM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
I'm happy to assist anyone who takes on this position with finding info on translated / subbed things.
I'd do the admin work myself but I just don't have time or energy to do full time. So, just an assistant if needed.

Mar 19, 2022 3:11 PM

Aug 2007
Guandumn said:

y2k890 said:
I think I'd like to try.

I'd love to consider both of you, but please be more active on MAL. Write blog posts, make recommendations or reviews and be active on the forums with commentary of anime episodes. You also have a pretty small Completed list of anime for someone that has been on MAL for many years. If you don't have a wide knowledge of anime, it would be pretty hard to keep aware of what has been done or not, especially amongst the older content which SFW primarily has listed.

quercifolia said:
I'm happy to assist anyone who takes on this position with finding info on translated / subbed things.
I'd do the admin work myself but I just don't have time or energy to do full time. So, just an assistant if needed.

Thanks for the assistance. If I can find someone to take on that role, I will have you be his/her assistant. But right now, I don't see anyone that meets my expectations. My same words apply for the manga post.
Team Leader & Manager of ray=out.
A non-profit independent Japanese and Chinese anime/manga translation and subtitle provider.
http://rayout.org/ - Browse through our site to get to know us better.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» AI subs?

PxHC - Jul 23, 2023

0 by PxHC »»
Jul 23, 2023 7:37 AM

» MOST WANTED ( 1 2 )

LayedBack - Nov 4, 2013

86 by IdeDial »»
Jun 16, 2023 5:25 PM

» Recaps

ShadowMonkey - Aug 21, 2018

3 by IridescentJaune »»
Feb 28, 2023 9:02 AM

Sticky: » Anime Completely Translated, but not Subbed!

alchemist11 - May 30, 2015

12 by sorcery »»
Dec 14, 2020 6:07 PM

» Subs (if possible) for obscure movies

minhhuy525 - Jan 19, 2020

0 by minhhuy525 »»
Jan 19, 2020 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.