Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 30, 2021 9:50 PM
Mar 2019
Well That Was Not Very Good At All.
The Enemy Nervals Were Not Explained At All. We Don't Know Who, Why Or What They Were Trying To Accomplish.
Maybe One Or Two OK Episodes But The Rest Were Pretty Bad.
No Sequel Is The Best Reason For Watching, Get It Finished, But Remain Disappointed.
Not Bad But Definitely Not Good.
Avoid Unless Desperate.
I Watched The Original Chinese Version.
Feb 13, 2022 9:34 AM
Jun 2016
Just finished this now. And while watching the final episode I was like... hey, there was an actually decent plot hiding in that trashy Anime! Who would've thought? Meaning the DG energy thing of course, what happened in the past, the enemy's communication attempt, etc. And now we're not only repeating our own mistakes but even the mistakes of older species that came before us! Nice idea.

With that base plot, they could've made it an actually pretty good Anime!

Too bad they didn't...
Feb 17, 2022 2:03 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Alrighty. This was a decent attempt at a mecha anime with a mainly female cast. I could use more of that. I see that, according to MAL, this is one of-- if not the only-- over 20 minute and non-OVA anime this studio has done. I think this was a decent attempt. They played it relatively safe, but I think the problem with that is it might have come off as more generic. It was a pretty standard story so it wasn't super amazing in that sense. Still, I was able to follow it from start to finish pretty well. They threw in some interesting parts to it as well. Not bad overall.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Dec 11, 2023 6:35 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Worse, it had a potential if it made properly Rather then adding shitty romance it better focus on the friendship of the girl and better let air alive rather seeing that romance sh*t

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dou Shen Ji Episode 10 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 29, 2021

0 by bushman66 »»
Dec 29, 2021 10:13 PM

Poll: » Dou Shen Ji Episode 8 Discussion

BloodyRaccoon - Dec 2, 2021

1 by bushman66 »»
Dec 28, 2021 10:18 PM

» How many episodes are there?

Theanimekid_2003 - Dec 20, 2021

3 by Katuro_19 »»
Dec 22, 2021 1:20 PM

» Funimation English subs are obviously machine translated

emilyck - Oct 11, 2021

15 by KiliianSleipnir »»
Nov 12, 2021 1:18 AM

Poll: » Dou Shen Ji Episode 1 Discussion

realswagmoney - Oct 24, 2021

7 by Swiggy »»
Nov 8, 2021 11:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.