Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 17, 2021 12:21 AM

Oct 2008
That was a passionate kiss from Anna!
oh man! combination of Heaven & Hell made Orpheus...sounds edgy...
4/5.
lol at the comments so many saying NTR Alert!! NTR Alert!! LOLZ HAHA
matias067Dec 17, 2021 12:29 AM

Dec 17, 2021 12:33 AM

Oct 2019
I love seeing people get mad over Anna kissing Takt lmao, team Anna lets gooooooooo
Dec 17, 2021 3:42 AM

Jan 2021
Okay.. First of all that kissed came out of nowhere, and the series didn't Hint that Anna would be paired up with Takt.. Like I'm sure most of us expected Takt to end up with Cossete/Destiny.. And damn its not that i don't like it, its just weird and like i said really came out of nowhere.. also now that it's happening i actually prefer this than Cossete/Destiny and Takt ending up together.. also seeing Destiny reaction It seems like she's fine with it.

Also Goddamn I don't know what's wrong with me but I personally didn't expect that Hell and Heaven can do fusion.. And thinking about it, It makes sense considering their names..

overall love this episode and it seems like they are finally setting everything up for the end.. i cant wait for the next episode and I wonder how will Takt and Destiny beat Heaven and Hell considering Takt condition.. and its nice to see Walkure again..
-Atsuhi-Dec 17, 2021 3:50 AM
Dec 17, 2021 8:17 AM
Jan 2010
what the fuck why are they even fighting? what is d2 just a plot device? random green haired villain guy has no character, no motivation and no plan. anna the non-character turned out to be a heroine? the best part of the episode was valkyrie getting knocked out by an ally on a battlefield just to take everyone except the mc out of the picture for the last episode
fuck this anime
Dec 18, 2021 6:25 AM

May 2009
Absolute peak of dogshit writing: main villain who was leader of "good guys" SYMPHONICA an heroes to summon shitload evil monsters, said organization was suppose to kill. His two sluts also suicide and turn into monster out of nowhere.
Kiss was also out of ass but it's probably foreshadowing of Anna becoming new Destiny (because game Unmei has big tits and her seiyuu).
Dec 18, 2021 7:10 AM

May 2015
The kiss reminded me of Misato and Shinji scene in NGE, I don't think it was something romantic but rather a good luck charm or realization he might actually die and never come back.

While the show had some good character developments and interesting points the entire thing with Sagan seems silly, like wtf, why would he want to destroy everything this way while building an organisation around it. I hope there'll be a decent explanation and it's not just because he's mad.
Dec 18, 2021 10:16 AM

May 2015
Ugh...this series is medicore at most time, but this kiss...its going down.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 19, 2021 6:35 AM

Apr 2015
The fight with Sagan is already entering its climax and there is no going back, this already made him suicidal and only one because Orphée appeared since Takt is running out of gas will be that he can return or only Destiny will be safe.

One thing that I do not have chlorine left is the objective of SAGAN WHAT IS ITS MOTIVATION FOR CREATING ALL THIS DESTRUCTION and one thing that I liked is that they presented more Musicart taking the most organic comvate

Dec 19, 2021 11:38 AM

Oct 2020
it was cool, im really hyped for final battle. i hope takt and destiny come back alive, but takt's condition tell us the opposite :(

and the kiss was so much unexpected. i dont ship anyone but i guess i kind of more thought something will happen between takt and destiny when it comes to romance, but whatever, the next battle is what matters to me the most lmao

cant wait to see next episode
Dec 19, 2021 8:53 PM

Dec 2021
the anna and takt kiss..
never mind you guys probably already guessed that i hate it.

but seeing all of those other musicarts was really cool, i'm surprised no one has really touched on them! i really hope that the next episode isn't the finale. also i'm completely obsessed with orpheus. they're very clearly associated with the D2 in someway, since they had to use the tuning fork in order to fuse. anyyyyway this anime got me crying and i still have not recovered from lennys passing.
<3
Dec 20, 2021 5:04 AM

Mar 2012
I'm not sure if I'm just really slow on things but I would have preferred if there was some time allotted to showing Sagan's motivations for his actions. I can't really expect that it will be touched upon on the last ep. Not as important, but about Heaven/Hell's background too - it's interesting how they merged. Were they created as originally 1 Musicart or created separately with the secret/ultimate weapon of being one. When I started watching this series, I thought we'd get to know the proper creation of a Musicart (since they mentioned the process at the first eps) but we really didn't see anything even when they already got in to the Symphonica ahaha

Also I just have to say that I'm quite sad that I did not see much action from Heaven lol. Her design caught my eye I was hoping to see her fighting D2 too (but the only action scene with her was fighting fellow musicarts i-)

The kiss really caught me off guard. A major HUH moment. Is it because I'm watching this weekly that I forgot or missed hints for this development? But reading the other comments many are confused too ^^; Takt/Destiny has cute moments but given their personalities, I was not really anticipating a straightforward end game, but Anna, huh

Despite the farewell speech I still think Takt will not die, but I wonder about Destiny
Otamegane0988Dec 20, 2021 5:14 AM
Dec 21, 2021 5:50 AM

Oct 2017
Anna kissed Takt, wow. That was sweet but didn't expect that. The final battle has begun and I hope they all survive and can go back to Anna.
Dec 21, 2021 10:05 AM

Jul 2013
Anna kissed Takt...this whole time I was thinking the show was pushing for Destiny and Takt. I'm don't mind much either way.

Heaven and Hell dying together to create Orpheus, very interesting.
Dec 22, 2021 12:28 PM

Apr 2015
Extremely hard to empathize with the characters' actions.

The villains are especially badly written.
LanzDec 22, 2021 12:33 PM
Dec 22, 2021 2:47 PM

Mar 2010
The kiss was just right for whatever reason.. it was so sudden yet so on point. But that ending... I didn't expect them to fuse and damn them devilish smiles is just too fucking much

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 24, 2021 10:57 AM

Oct 2018
Ayo that kiss. Unmei can go fuck herself for now, atleast something good happened. So, it's time for the final thing and as expected, nothing happened to Heaven lmao. Btw, we still have no idea what's the point of Sagan doing what he did and have been trying to do for these episodes unless it's the same ideology as the blonde guy, then it's just complete bs. Imagine that fusion scene at the end had Keichiro Watanabe's morphing. Guess I'll go cry for now.
Dec 28, 2021 8:05 AM

Apr 2018
Of course, he's planning to destroy everything by repeating the same things he has done a long time ago. Lotte and Anna were still there during the attack but Walkure managed to save them. A trio battle against one giant D2 went pretty well and during that moment, Takt made the decision to destroy everything. Even if it means taking his own life. Oh yeah, the great kiss from Anna. Perfectly planned. Anyway, they created the end boss in the most digusting way.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 29, 2021 8:05 AM
Jun 2017
I sorta suspected that Anna has a thing for Takt but that kiss was unexpected.
Dec 29, 2021 8:16 PM

Apr 2012
A lot of fans exposed their immaturity after Anna kissed Takt. Not all kisses are meant to be romantic or sexual you know. You all have a lot to learn when it comes to these sort of things.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Jan 1, 2022 11:45 PM

Aug 2019
Ah so Sagan was always a clown, gotacha. Unsurprising the leading face of humanity cases a massive D2 outbreak in the states Takt, Destiny and Titan dive in to save Anna and Lotte. Some small scenes of other Musicarts which sucks cus realistically we probably won't see more of. Lots of action this ep, nice to see Valkyrie arriving at the last minute saving the day, God i really hope they show more of her character, i really liked her from when she last appe- and Titan just knocked her out. Well there goes that bit.

Yeh i'll admit Anna's kiss surprised me, i mean it's not like it wasn't in the world of reality, its just the thought never occurred to me they'd do it. Well i mean you have to cut her some slack, an entire road trip across America with 2 superhuman bozos in the back of her car, one that's her little sister weaponized and another a blunt teen with a piano for brains that both constantly argue and cause havoc, never listening to what she asks. When they do get to America, she finds out both of them are dying, then gets stuck in a horror theatre of D2s in where would arguably be the most fortified place against them, and then bozo 1 is before her already a foot in the grave telling her he's gotta save the state. Ngl i respect her for it, she frankly deserves it after all the shit shes been through.
Nah fr, an Anna and Takt ship is something i can root for even though the OP and majority of the show has led me on the trail of Cossette/Destiny and Takt ship.

Ending was, hectic. While Destiny and Takt have a very awkward after talk about the past events, Hell and Heaven appear in a room of D2s. Takt and Destiny arm themselves but in some weird, ritual, using the tool that attracts D2s they turn into a pool of liquid that releases... floating turrets that fire explosive rounds everywhere in the room and clear all the D2? Before combining themselves into what is probably the final boss. Must say, probably the most confusing scene thus far, like what even are Heaven and Hell? How did they do that? With the time left of this show i doubt we'll get an answer which sucks.
Jan 8, 2022 8:06 PM

Jan 2016
The kiss scene with Anna is genuinely one of the worst and most underserved kiss scenes I've ever seen in my life lmfao
Mar 6, 2022 3:54 PM

Feb 2018
The kiss was kind of unexpected lol. Orpheus looks like big time trouble :S
Mar 20, 2022 3:44 AM

Jul 2015
I kinda expected Anna to have some feelings for Takt from the start but that kiss sure was unexpected especially with the main ship looking like it was going to be Destiny x Takt.

Jul 10, 2022 12:05 AM

Aug 2018
k0rvus said:
The kiss scene with Anna is genuinely one of the worst and most underserved kiss scenes I've ever seen in my life lmfao
I dont see it as a romantic kiss it reminded me when Misato kiss Shinji in "Evangelion" if they were going for romance it was awful.
Jul 10, 2022 12:06 AM

Aug 2018
Janethan23 said:
A lot of fans exposed their immaturity after Anna kissed Takt. Not all kisses are meant to be romantic or sexual you know. You all have a lot to learn when it comes to these sort of things.
I true I have kiss plenty of girls and I have to explain to my girlfriends it wasnt romantic.
Jan 23, 2023 9:44 PM
Aug 2021
The most unnecessary kiss I've ever seen 🙄
Oct 17, 2023 5:38 PM

Dec 2022
Wow what a wild episode, so much happened in one episode and that kiss man that was unexpected talk about caught me off guard.
Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Dec 2020
Where did the kiss come from lol
Well if anything it's a, ya most likely gonna die gooooooood bye kiss
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2021

116 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.