Forum Settings
Forums

'Koroshi Ai' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

New
Dec 10, 2021 7:52 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The official website for the Koroshi Ai (Love of Kill) television anime revealed additional cast, theme song artists, the first key visual (pictured), and promotional video on Monday. The anime is scheduled to premiere on January 13 at 12:00 a.m. on Tokyo MX, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, BS Nittele, AT-X.

Cast
Jinon: Ayumu Murase (Devilman: Crybaby)
Nikka: Masakazu Morita (Kingdom)
Mifa: Youko Hikasa (Hataraku Saibou Black (TV))

Hideaki Ooba (Kai Byoui Ramune) is helming the anime at Platinum Vision. Ayumu Hisao (Devils Line) is handling the series composition and script. Youko Satou (7 Seeds) is designing the characters and Kei Yoshikawa (Mobile Suit Gundam AGE) is composing the music.

Fe started drawing the josei action manga in Comic Gene in October 2015. Kadokawa shipped the eleventh volume on July 27. Yen Press licensed the manga in English October last year and will ship the fifth volume on November 16.

PV 2

Source: PR Times
VindstotDec 10, 2021 8:04 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 10, 2021 8:02 PM

Jul 2021
Josei is about to get dominated and boutta see two of my favorite duos pulling up their guns, also was surprised they chose Murase to voice Jinon, expect a female va to do his child like voice but Murase got talent for sure xd
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 10, 2021 10:10 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This is one that I'm really looking forward to solely to see how dark it gets and how the relationship between the two leads pans out
Dec 11, 2021 2:36 AM

Feb 2020
I sense a lot of potential in this one, cant wait to watch it
AdampkDec 11, 2021 2:41 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Dec 13, 2021 7:49 AM

Dec 2020
HYYYYPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! new pv looks SO GOOD id put this on my ptw instantly if i wasn't already reading the manga. va's match them so welll im so excited for this

More topics from this board

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

20 by tinker3bellz1 »»
2 hours ago

» Kinema Citrus Announces 'Sayonara Lara', 'Ninja Skooler' Original Anime

DatRandomDude - May 18

15 by Tiyuen210 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Hazurewaku no "Joutai Ijou Skill" de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete wo Juurin suru made' Announces Additional Cast, Ending Theme

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

4 by aishbrook »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Hanazakari no Kimitachi e' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - May 14

42 by mokkocchi »»
4 hours ago

» 'Zatsu Tabi: That's Journey' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for 2025

Hyperion_PS - May 15

3 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.