Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 7, 2021 7:59 PM

Jan 2019
Well, at least this had one good episode. The animation by Madhouse was real sakuga, and the music choice was beautiful here, so I don't blame anyone who felt emotional while watching.

I still don't care about the characters, though.

GanguroGal said:
OweynLupton said:
Well that was stupid - Lenny's death was completely preventable. If Conductors act as batteries of a sort to their Musicarts, why couldn't Lenny and Takt just gone over and beat the shit out of Sagan while the Musicarts kept each other occupied? We've already been shown that Takt has super speed/strength, he definitely should've been able to do it. It's not like he has to be constantly conducting for Destiny to fight either, since we've seen her fighting fine without his input several times before.

So much this. Or to quote Takt himself:

Heh, I was going to upload that same screenshot, but someone did it first. The irony in that scene.
Dec 7, 2021 8:33 PM

May 2021
I will not dwell into the logical consistency of the events because they are obviously fabricated in order to create an emotional reaction, and the emotional impact was there, so this was somehow decent (Low as fuck, but decent). The main problem of this episode is that there is a line where Lenny tells Takt that he has come a long way or something like that, dude, that would be an interesting idea if Takt didnt receive all of his growth off screen in favour of plot points that went nowhere lmao
I'm somehow interesed in the reasoning of the antagonist, I will keep my expectations low because it will probably be something stupid

Dec 7, 2021 8:55 PM

Aug 2021
I am surprised to see that most people here didn't cry. Props to those who said that they cried in this episode, most mal users think crying is a sign of weakness but it's not, you have to be strong to cry. Anyways, best episode so far.
Dec 7, 2021 9:42 PM
Oct 2019
Sakuga Fest lest go....

of course the leader is the main villain, not really a surprised.

Damn Lenny backstory was sad... RIP
Dec 7, 2021 9:54 PM
Mar 2021
Thi episode hit my feels and obliterated them.
Dec 7, 2021 10:13 PM
May 2020
I was wrong, Lenny's still good man until the end.
Dec 7, 2021 10:51 PM

Mar 2020
When u realize the side Characters are better than Main Characters xD. Till now I believe Lenny is the strongest and best part of the show with the jaw dropping animation ofc.
Dec 7, 2021 10:56 PM
Aug 2021
SouthRzVa said:
Well, there goes the most remarkable character this mediocre show ever had. RIP Lenny. You sure went out with a blast.

"Nice" episode overall. Yeah, Sagan is practically Schindler 2.0 and the idea of the entire Symphonica being evil for the sake of being evil is a joke but leaving that aside, I gotta say I really liked how they handled Lenny's character as well as his relationship with Titan.
Titan best girl, btw. Pretty sure Musicarts don't die if they lose their Conductor so I really hope she doesn't disappear from the narrative after this episode.

We don't even know his goal yet chill out , make this same post when his goal will also be same as that tool
Dec 7, 2021 11:27 PM

Oct 2016
I already can tell Lenny was gonna die from last episode, but that was still p a i n. Rest in peace Lenny, he at least showed a hell of a performance along with best girl Titan on his way out. Titan survived, but I wonder what's next for her now that Lenny's gone, hope she stays with Takt and the rest now.

Titan was fucking badass this episode, especially when she removed the hairtie, fucking sick.

Really curious what Sagan's goals are though.
Dec 8, 2021 2:15 AM

Jan 2021
Damn Lenny was a real one i felt bad for Titan and he went out with a great performance
Dec 8, 2021 5:24 AM

Oct 2018
sad ending with Lenny and sad for Titan, hope she will stay with Takt and Unmei :(
Dec 8, 2021 6:05 AM
Oct 2008
Titan in berserk mode frames land in wallpaper files.
Dec 8, 2021 6:10 AM
Aug 2021
no lenny death, i didn't think
Dec 8, 2021 7:37 AM
Aug 2021
Well that went exactly how I expected.

It's nice that they gave Lenny some background before his death.

RIP Lenny. Even Titan must be severely weakened cause she went all out while she had a bullet wound. Speaking of which, why didn't she go all out in the beginning itself? It was just a way to kill off Lenny wasn't it?

Aand as expected, Symphonica was behind that Boston attack as well. Also I think that even Sagan's life force is consumed just like Takt's when he fights cuz in one scene his gloved hand has a red blot on it. Maybe that's how Sagan's gonna die.
Dec 8, 2021 7:42 AM

Jul 2021
I thought Schindeler is the bad guy and only he would have been using the tuning fork(?) to attract the D2's but damn the main boss was behind it all this time. I really liked to see the Lenny and Titan duo. RIP Lenny. He did put up a very good fight, those action scenes were top notch, that ultimate move had me in awe, though not gonna lie I at least expected Heaven to die or be blow to pieces after getting hit by Titan's ultimate but she's not even gravely injured? I mean I know Musicarts are powerful and Heaven and Hell are more than any other but still that ultimate must have been powerful.
Titan is now without a Conductor, I wonder if she will join Takt, I hope they just don't sideline her like they did Valkyrie, I was hoping we would see Valkyrie again but haven't since that one episode.
Still not sure if this will have 12 episodes or more but we are still left with some unanswered questions, like we still don't know about that report Anna's sister was working on about Takt and Destiny. I hope these questions are answered in future episode and I really hope this gets more than 12 episodes because I think 2 more episodes won't be enough to wrap up the story and I'm kinda scared that after they finish this season they won't make a season 2 and tell us to go play the damn game for further story lmao. Let's hope for the best. Looking forward to next episode.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Dec 8, 2021 9:52 AM

Jul 2013
What an ending. Poor Lenny. Though it was cool to see Titan's leveled up mode.
Dec 8, 2021 11:00 AM

Jul 2019
Robby721 said:
VP2003boi said:
1,3,5,8 and 10 (And they will probably do 12 too)
Where do you get info like that from, like episode info made by "Mad House" or "MAPPA",
Is it from an official account?
I don't follow the official account, so please tell me.
Most of this information we just gathered by looking at the staff and specifically the production assitant and see where they have worked before. Although we do know officially that, at least, mappa did, for sure, ep 2, and madhouse did indeed do 1, 3, 5 and 8 thanks to some information staff on the show have said on their twitter
Dec 8, 2021 11:39 AM

Oct 2015
The face Titan made before going berserk was truly...painful :(
Let there be light...
Dec 8, 2021 12:29 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
RIP to a real one...Man I feel bad for everyone whose going to take this loss hard

Heaven and Hell can go fuck themselves at this point for me though....Burn the whole Symphonica to the ground too even
Dec 8, 2021 1:26 PM

May 2018
Good episode. Rip Lenny the best character of the show. I guess Titan will tag along with Takt and co until the end now?
Dec 8, 2021 11:10 PM

Feb 2014
Damn Lenny. Went out like a true hero. An older brother like character who gave his all for the one he cared. Honestly I though he was just some random gay dude, but turns out he changed for the better. RIP
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Dec 8, 2021 11:15 PM

Dec 2018
Titan is so beautiful on her berserk mode, those animation during her berserk mode is 100% perfectly animated. Poor Lenny, protecting his pupil from death... Hope Titan stay with Takt. and Unmei.
How Takt. and Unmei are going to fight if Takt. can't handle when Unmei using too much of her power... Hope Lotte actually made something to prevent that.
The phone call in the beginning, that's must be Lotte.

Dec 9, 2021 6:50 AM

Jun 2020
Another week another takt op episode, I wasn't expecting a fight this episode

Interesting to see finally like it took 10 episodes to learn a bit from Lenny's past it may seem a bit sad but without meeting Titan I think he would've stayed dreadful towards life

I hate this, So the head I guess is the main problem of the story well ain't it add up I wish they handled it better but unfortunately I think Lenny's time is it.
Dec 9, 2021 7:32 AM

Apr 2020
Well that was an obvious yet still sad ending. They did it all, but to less avail. Titan with her maniacally strong self manage to mess up Heaven, but at the cost of losing her Maestro.

So Lenny was Kenji's musical partner and protege. Unfortunately due to Kenji's willingness to play music and Sagan's motives of hell, he died and with that our boi became a conductor. I don't know what to say about this man, I mean the reveal gave us something but not everything. And the death flags was super evident last time so I guess I'll have to see to it in the next episode.
Dec 9, 2021 1:19 PM
Jul 2020
not funny. cried.
Dec 9, 2021 2:50 PM

May 2021
OweynLupton said:
Well that was stupid - Lenny's death was completely preventable. If Conductors act as batteries of a sort to their Musicarts, why couldn't Lenny and Takt just gone over and beat the shit out of Sagan while the Musicarts kept each other occupied? We've already been shown that Takt has super speed/strength, he definitely should've been able to do it. It's not like he has to be constantly conducting for Destiny to fight either, since we've seen her fighting fine without his input several times before.

That is called plot convenience or in this case inconvenience. That didn't happen because it's not suppose to happen. Don't you come and use your logic on us now.
Dec 9, 2021 4:00 PM
Apr 2020
I'm so sad.. RIP Lenny T^T Your performance so great!! Titan going berserk with those guns is awesome too!!!
Dec 9, 2021 8:49 PM

Apr 2016
Can't believe they got me to cry over a character I didn't like at first. Overall pretty decent episode.

Leader of the good guys turning out to be the main bad guy and he's a god-complex psycho is so contrived tho. I can sense some more tragedy toward the end. Maybe Destiny will die?
Dec 9, 2021 9:05 PM

Oct 2008
SADNESS! Lenny has fallen!
so what's gonna happen to Titan? i hope she just tags along with Takt and Co.
4/5.

Dec 9, 2021 10:26 PM

Feb 2018
Rip Lenny, and how are u Titan?
Dec 10, 2021 2:25 AM
Jul 2021
F for Lenny its so sad
And the fights are amazing as usual
Dec 10, 2021 3:45 AM

Jul 2016
Flowercityweeb said:
Thi episode hit my feels and obliterated them.

I agree.

Oh Lenny and Titan. What a dream team.
Dec 10, 2021 7:16 AM

Jun 2020
either i magically got really good at japanese, or every line in this episode was so basic that you could tell what they were saying without reading subs.
Dec 10, 2021 9:39 AM

Feb 2016
korix_ said:
either i magically got really good at japanese, or every line in this episode was so basic that you could tell what they were saying without reading subs.

You are right. I had a feeling that I heard those lines before.
It didn't stop me from crying, though.

I have mixed feeling about this anime, but Lenny & Titan are really close to "perfect side characters". You met them early, you got to know them but there was still more to them that you didn't know and they showed up periodically in the series and each time you learned a bit more. They were important to the story and to the character development of the main characters. You couldn't ask for more.
Dec 10, 2021 11:27 AM
Jan 2010
that death couldn't have been more trite if it tried. "tatakai ga owattara". really?
epic hougu by tai-tan tho
Dec 10, 2021 1:35 PM
Jun 2021
Goodbye Lenny... You'll always be the best character of the show...

Dec 10, 2021 1:38 PM

Sep 2021
That's some sudden turn of events. The main Conductor Sagan playing the bad guy & using both Heaven and Hell. Titan going all guns savage mode & keeping her promise till the end.
Spoiler ahead..
Was really getting some major death flag from previous episode. Also Lenny's backstory & his moments with Titan hits different. Lenny was a great character : a good maestro, friend, sensei. RIP Lenny.
Dec 11, 2021 7:46 AM

May 2015
Oh no...Lenny is dead...
Anyway...
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 12, 2021 6:07 AM
Mar 2019
Welp. Pain, that was.

Though I sort of felt short-handed with how rushed things felt in this episode.

A standing ovation please for Leonard Flyheart. Kukuru in another show will be loved.
Dec 12, 2021 11:38 AM

Apr 2015
a great character left us Lenny now you will play all the music you want with the teacher your efforts were worth it

I was surprised that Titan's shot had only fainted Heaven how much power will be needed to destroy a musicator and the other thing is that we are running out of gas, the transformation of Destiny is taking less time and to stop Sagan it will be necessary to be at the maximum level

Dec 12, 2021 4:58 PM
Jan 2021
VP2003boi said:
Robby721 said:
Where do you get info like that from, like episode info made by "Mad House" or "MAPPA",
Is it from an official account?
I don't follow the official account, so please tell me.
Most of this information we just gathered by looking at the staff and specifically the production assitant and see where they have worked before. Although we do know officially that, at least, mappa did, for sure, ep 2, and madhouse did indeed do 1, 3, 5 and 8 thanks to some information staff on the show have said on their twitter
ohh ok, thanks for answering my question🙏
Dec 13, 2021 2:27 PM

Jul 2020
Damm the feels of this episode had me going. Lenny was such a good character... RIP LENNY 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Dec 13, 2021 2:27 PM

Jul 2020
Damm the feels of this episode had me going. Lenny was such a good character... RIP LENNY 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Dec 13, 2021 10:52 PM

Dec 2020
lenny☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ what'll happen to titan?? will she get assigned to another conducter? will she disappear with lenny??
Dec 14, 2021 1:29 PM

May 2016
This was wonderful and classical music being played during the fight was a brilliant idea.
too fkn bad that the villains just suck total a$#, if not for that and slow episodes from 3rd
4th week this would have been a solid 8.5/10.
Dec 15, 2021 2:56 AM

Nov 2012
Im just mad af, how that Tengoku didnt get serious damage after that shot? pure bs at its finest, but well, cant expect more from a show like this.

Titan was pure badass juice!

On the other side, I really cant stand Hell at all, she's the perfect representation of the type of character I hate the most.

My Candies:

Dec 17, 2021 3:07 AM

Jan 2021
This episode is so good probably the best episode so far.. like the animation is s-tier they really went all out here, also can we talk about the background music in this episode??? like the classic music really fits those scene and the climax really made me stand up out of my chair..

I don't know if that is supposed to be a plot twist or not but I'm actually not surprised that he's also a villain like the moment they just let that yellow bastard ago I already suspected him and the whole symphonica.. And like the other guy I also hate him with a burning fashion..

But not gonna lie I'm kinda disappointed that attack from Titan didn't finish of that Umbrella Girl, I kinda hope that she died right there or smth..

well I cant wait to watch the next episode, I'm sure takt and destiny would get a power-up just like Titan in the next episodes.. I cant wait for takt to defeat that smug guy. I hope they will make it Satisfying unlike the case with the other guy..
Dec 17, 2021 3:11 AM

Jan 2021
knktzvra said:
Im just mad af, how that Tengoku didnt get serious damage after that shot? pure bs at its finest, but well, cant expect more from a show like this.

Titan was pure badass juice!

On the other side, I really cant stand Hell at all, she's the perfect representation of the type of character I hate the most.

I agree like ngl i actually find her hot at first but as the series goes on, all the admiration become annoyance i cant wait for her to get defeated ( or even better get killed)
Dec 18, 2021 12:02 PM

Apr 2015
Beautiful fights but the fight itself felt random. It kinda just happened because...just because.

I would have liked the show much better if Titan was the MC.
LanzDec 18, 2021 12:06 PM
Dec 18, 2021 3:23 PM

Nov 2013
lol i didn't notice until now, but with all that talk about smiles, Titan voice is the same as Kokoro from Bandori

rip Lenny, he was an actual cool character, unlike most others in this anime ...
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2021

127 by Muow »»
Feb 19, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

207 by Muow »»
Feb 18, 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.