Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 2, 2021 2:37 PM
Jun 2021
Pretty interesting chapter, seeing Hak get saved in enemy territory.

Also, after being one heck of a drag, Yona finally decided on what to do for once! Hell yeah! And it is something for/about Hak again after carrying everyone! Guess she can put priority on stuff "important to her", I thought she forgot about him already lmao. Lucky!

But I also wouldn't mind Hak getting a happy ending he deserves with his saviour from this chapter, certainly does not take much to compete with Yona :-)
Dec 2, 2021 3:55 PM
Mar 2015
I'm thrilled to get out of this Castle Arc and see the group back in action! We need more of Yona kicking ass again and less of her being submissive to others.

I'm very excited to see what Kusanagi does for Hak and Yona's eventual reunion. I need this princess to put her fighting skills to use and save her man. Girlboss moment incoming.
Dec 3, 2021 8:09 AM

May 2021
Well, I guess Jae-ha found out.
And Hak is alive and not running tbh.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Dec 4, 2021 7:18 AM

Jul 2016
Why did that woman help him?
Dec 5, 2021 7:38 PM

Jul 2021
Hak is alive as expected, he was almost burried

That woman saved him, bless her

Dec 13, 2021 9:40 AM

May 2020
Quequel said:
Why did that woman help him?
Not sure, maybe just out of pure kindness like being a good Samaritan or something
Dec 13, 2021 9:41 AM

May 2020
HAK IS ALIVE! And finally Yona is doing something we've seen her cooped up in the castle for ages it's about time she does something
Dec 18, 2021 6:23 AM

Jan 2019
holy shit im so glad this castle arc is ending. I fucking hate soo-won and kye-sook with a burning passion. I hope soo-won lives to see yona rise to power with the boys and rule kouka. he humiliates the dragons and yona so much it's sickening lmao. seeing yona get pushed around so much after she's done so much is too painful. hope soo-won and rest of the lord yu-hon fraction get it back for being asses.
Dec 20, 2021 10:16 AM

May 2020
S-kyouya said:
holy shit im so glad this castle arc is ending. I fucking hate soo-won and kye-sook with a burning passion. I hope soo-won lives to see yona rise to power with the boys and rule kouka. he humiliates the dragons and yona so much it's sickening lmao. seeing yona get pushed around so much after she's done so much is too painful. hope soo-won and rest of the lord yu-hon fraction get it back for being asses.
100% agree everyone loves Su-won and I have no idea why!
Dec 20, 2021 10:05 PM

Jan 2019
Emmuhzx said:
S-kyouya said:

Ikrrr at this point the Soo-won apologists just seem like brain dead simps. like he's a psychopath open your eyes guys lmao
Dec 21, 2021 12:53 AM

May 2020
S-kyouya said:
Emmuhzx said:

Ikrrr at this point the Soo-won apologists just seem like brain dead simps. like he's a psychopath open your eyes guys lmao
Frfr he literally has no redeeming qualities they only like his cause he's attractive like bro
Dec 21, 2021 3:59 AM

Jan 2019
Emmuhzx said:
S-kyouya said:

Frfr he literally has no redeeming qualities they only like his cause he's attractive like bro

You're sooo right dude. Stole my words right off of my lips
Jul 29, 2022 2:24 AM

Oct 2017
I hate Soo-Won so much so lets go better for a war. Even if I don't enjoy to see Hak getting involved too much in this kind of dangerous situation. I am still scared about his circumstances now. But I can't wait for Yona and Hak's next meeting
-¡Give yourself to me!
Dec 17, 2023 7:53 AM
May 2022
Of course, Hak is alive! It is expected. The fandom would go berserk if he'd just die just like that. But I didn't expect this to be this fast tho. I was expecting that it would take a few chapters to see his whereabouts. Nonetheless, happy to know that someone kind helped him.

Jaeha is jealous of Suwon regarding Yona crying in front of him than them.

'That box I closed and discarded is now...(open)' -Suwon

Are we seeing Suwon's redemption? I feel like he's going to do something about Hak.

Yona deciding to break the alliance after the war to find Hak is something that she would most likely do. But I think, before the alliance breaks, I can see that there would be this patching-up with Suwon before leaving. If not, I guess, they will remain in the palace with her as the next ruler, if Suwon chooses her as the successor and dies, but this is not the ending I want.
tsubasa_sebong27Dec 17, 2023 4:56 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 257 Discussion

crocodileman94 - Apr 19

5 by Jogii »»
Apr 22, 5:21 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 185 Discussion

shanimebib - Dec 20, 2019

26 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 256 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Apr 4

7 by TanmaySpamzzz »»
Apr 12, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 175 Discussion

CrookedPanther - May 20, 2019

32 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 12, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Chapter 152 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lacznosc - Dec 21, 2017

68 by Syed_94 »»
Apr 10, 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.