Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 7, 2021 1:27 PM
Feb 2017
i can't believe jotaro died like this. he survived battles and battles, defeated overpowered enemies and then died all of a sudden?????????? ok it was beautiful but yet unfair
Dec 8, 2021 6:15 AM
Oct 2019
Are you kidding me?
5 episode in Jotaro die?
Wtf man 😭
Such an emotional episode.

But i believe Jolyne gonna bring him back somehow by defeating White Snake.
But also i remember what Araki did with Bucciarati.
Damn.
davidyodo24Dec 8, 2021 6:19 AM
Dec 15, 2021 4:32 AM

Jul 2016
shinigamichaaan said:
i can't believe jotaro died like this. he survived battles and battles, defeated overpowered enemies and then died all of a sudden?????????? ok it was beautiful but yet unfair

I am assuming he will come back with the stand just as Jolyne said.
Dec 20, 2021 4:50 AM

Nov 2020
Well thank God i read the manga... I don't really like the voice of the White Snake, i hope that's just his voice and not of the stand user. Nice and emotional episode.
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Dec 24, 2021 12:58 PM

Mar 2010
This can't be real ffs the lad was too fucking young, This better be a fucking joke... i'm losing my shit

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 24, 2021 4:09 PM

Dec 2013
So I knew he was going to die sacrificing for Jolyne but I didn't expect it was going to be this soon, Emporio sure is one badass kid.
Dec 25, 2021 3:31 AM

Oct 2020
Pale Snake? Lol
This episode was really emotional and the ost was also pretty decent. Jotaro is such a nice father </3
And I didn't expect Whitesnake to sound like that lol.

That last bit with Emporio and Jolyne was heartbreaking.

Jolyne is a BADASS!! There's a reason that she's my 2nd favourite JoJo.

4/5

"FALL OFF YOUR HORSE!" - Gyro Zeppeli
Jan 7, 2022 3:35 PM

Mar 2016
This episode really got all the emotions packet into one huh, from the hilarious sudden platinum-knuckle sandwich Jotaro gave to Jolyne, to Jotaro quite literally dying before her eyes.

Honestly, though, Jojo's apparent 'death' is kind of reminiscent of one of JJBA's saddest moments all the way back to Caesar's death. Now while Jolyne isn't currently fully accepting of her father due to Jotaro seemingly abandoning her, she does very obviously displays affection to her father, in fact, it's safe to say she wants nothing more than for Jotaro to be the father she had always wanted to have. Jolyne blushing, when offered a hand from Jotaro, was a heartwarming father-daughter relationship they hopefully would be able to live through in the future. If there's one thing I know about the Joestars is that if you can't get through your relative through conventional means, just battle alongside them against other stand users! That's one way of bridging the relationships.

Just when I thought Whitesnake has a fresh new stand ability that has no command over time, space or reality, it stole Star Platinum's abilities, allowing it to stop time. Yare yare daze... Another final boss with the ability to stop time. Flashback to Dio.

Watch out fellow Floridian inmates, the local girl is about to kick some ass to bring her long-lost father back to the land of the living.
Where is Jotaro's body at now though, inside the submarine? Most probably, if so did she submerge his body in an ice bath to slow down the decomposing process? You know the body will only stay intact for at most several days before liquefaction begin right?
Jan 9, 2022 8:55 PM

Mar 2021
Raizel said:
That disk gave me hope but don’t betray me like Bucciariti…

oh yeah I'm not forgiving the show if they pull the same thing
Jan 10, 2022 2:55 PM
Jul 2021
It seemes some people dont know,
I sure hope jotaro survives
Jan 10, 2022 2:55 PM
Jul 2021
It seemes some people dont know,
I sure hope jotaro survives
Aug 26, 2022 3:17 PM
Jan 2015
The plot thickens! =)
Oct 23, 2022 3:15 PM

Apr 2021
Didn’t realize I was attached to Jotaro until now
Dec 5, 2022 1:08 PM

Nov 2008
troilus_05s said:
The first time, he purposely caught the rat's bullet to see what it can do. The second time he was acting as a diversion. If he was alone, he would have just stopped time, ran to the rat and squished it. But this was part 4 so they had to make Josuke the MVP because he was the protagonist.
It is really difficult to write scenes when one of the protagonists can stop time. It is a ridiculous ability. So they need to sideline him in some way or the other to not make the fights easy.

If the plot didn't require Jotaro to get shot, he would have just stopped time, move Jolyne out of bullets way, ran to Johngalli A and squished him.
And why didn't Whitesnake snatch Jotaro's discs while he was sleeping in the room? So far all of the stand battles were really dumb in this part.
GenoardDec 10, 2022 9:51 AM
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Dec 23, 2022 5:29 PM

Jan 2021
Jolyne is brave AF, after all she is a Joestar. I really love this part for now and it really shows how great JoJo really is :)

Dec 26, 2022 7:58 PM

Aug 2017
White snake is a savage.

Taking Jotaro's memory disc and shooting Johngali A. Talk about showing no mercy.

Jolyne may have lost the battle but she did not lose the war. She was able to get Jotaro over to the Speed wagon foundation safely. Now she gotta retrieve his memory disc fast.

Dec 29, 2022 11:03 AM

Aug 2019
No freaking way?!

Jotaro is dead??, like come on. You can’t do this to me.
Jan 14, 2023 12:19 AM

Apr 2016
Someone in an earlier post said to "expect the unexpected unexpected" with Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and that couldn't be more true. I thought I was gonna have a fun night watching an episode of Jojo's with a friend and then Jotaro died. Seeing him underwater and bleeding..... I mean come on!!!! That was hard to watch!!!! But what also moved me deeply was when the Speedwagon Foundation submarine surfaced for Jolyne. Speedwagon's still fighting on, right along side everyone :') I definitely wasn't expecting to feel all these feelings tonight hahahahaha :D
Mar 6, 2023 12:51 AM

Dec 2020
RIP Jotaro

White Snake planned all this for one hit on Jotaro but unfortunately one hit was all that was needed. 
May 16, 2023 1:29 PM
Apr 2020
Wow, this was perfect. Cleared up the confusion from the last episode and introduced what seems to be a crazy powerful stand. Lots of emotion too
May 23, 2023 9:27 AM

Nov 2010
It would suck big time if Joutarou actually died. He & Jolyne still have much catching up to do, and he has to make up for her for being such a horrible dad until today.
Pale Snake's ability is extremely dangerous if it can beat someone as legendary as Joutarou.
Jul 10, 2023 8:31 PM
Jan 2023
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JOTARO ;-;
Jul 20, 2023 5:26 AM

Mar 2015
Holy shit, I couldn't believe my eyes when Jotaro died. There's still hope though, Jolyne believes. 

And that enemy who can steal their opponent's stand ability is kinda op, no?
Jul 30, 2023 7:58 PM
Feb 2023
Enjoying Part 6 so far, praying Jotaro tha goat won't be braindead for the full season
Jul 31, 2023 6:23 PM

Feb 2018
How dare they stealing Jotaro's Platinum! Hopefully Emporio will escape with Jolyne when the time comes. White Snake's appereance is badass too
Sep 21, 2023 10:26 PM

Feb 2016
Bruh, I knew Jotaro dies in this part, but so soon? Big L, I never liked him tbh

But damn, is Jolyne stupid? She is good with killing the lawyer who bretrayed her, but not Johngalli? Ok.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Oct 15, 2023 2:17 PM

Jan 2023
Another action-packed episode! Let's hope everything is fine with Kuujou!
Dec 2, 2023 3:25 PM
Aug 2022
wtf??!!! i wasnt expecting this at alll :((( nooo, fack you glueman.
Feb 23, 2:33 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
papa jojo was pretty disappointing. didn’t do much with an ability that lets you STOP TIME haha

ah well
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rob7 - Dec 1, 2021

155 by Sexyjutsu »»
Apr 24, 3:11 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

anime-prime - Dec 1, 2021

114 by Sexyjutsu »»
Apr 13, 4:50 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aronics - Dec 1, 2021

57 by aod-kun »»
Feb 22, 4:27 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aronics - Dec 1, 2021

75 by aod-kun »»
Feb 21, 3:27 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Episode 7 Discussion

Rob7 - Dec 1, 2021

43 by Kamieee »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.