Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tesla Note
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2021 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
No matter where she's fighting, whether on land or water, I have to admit that Botan is actually pretty tough. She may be a bit physically less skilled or powerful than some others unfortunately.

I'm sure this is one mission she won't ever forget.
Nov 14, 2021 11:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Boat environment is kinda interesting but too bad Botan couldn't really stop them and had to rely on Kuruma to save her at the last second, this annoying Pino guy is dead though, well who cares about him except his partner xD
Nov 14, 2021 11:50 AM

Sep 2018
Are you guys masochists ?

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Nov 14, 2021 12:27 PM

May 2018
Sheeesss, watta dumb way for Pino to tackle Botan on an Zodiac, 1st of all he has a shoe knife where he could've used to stabbed Botan, next he could've just used his henchman to deal with Botan, also given that Pino was able to restrain Botan he could've have just snapped Botan's neck that would've have killed her instantly.
Nov 14, 2021 2:07 PM
Jun 2021
I must admit, I did laugh at the joke about the actual name of A Small House. But it does leave me confused about what language all the characters are speaking. Are they all speaking English (the most likely they'd all have in common) or are they all speaking Japanese?

The 3d/2d jumps are still there, but we're not as jarring this week.
Nov 14, 2021 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
physical fight at all times is the action in the fight scenes is Botan is a woman who knows how to fight well her blows work.
Nov 14, 2021 5:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Botan once again failed to defend the shard, ffs. Honestly, this is almost unbearable to watch. But at least the 'small house' joke hit me a bit. Yeah, just a bit. Already pass the half of the season. I must endure this second season of Ex-Arm. Really.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 14, 2021 6:29 PM

Jan 2019
That episode preview though... I'm telling you, this show is hilariously self-aware.

Onaka suita got me, and some of the action scenes are unironically cool. The problem for me (aside from the obvious animation issue) is the pacing being kinda boring sometimes, and some of the story's gimmicks. It reminds me of Ex-Arm a bit in that sense.

The tesla shard was a creative idea, but really underdeveloped. But oh well, I guess Tesla Note was supposed to be an easygoing manga for casual reading with action and comedy from the start.
Nov 15, 2021 7:12 AM

Jul 2012
Ahhh so that's why it's "Una Casita" in subs, it wasn't some random poor choice from the translation team, ok.

Once again, then:
"Que buena casita!
Las puertas se abren solas, como en el shopping!"
Nov 15, 2021 8:19 AM

Jul 2017
Hmm, A Small House translated to Spanish as "Una Casita", Japanese for "I'm hungry" (Onaka suita)? That joke was funny though, that got me.

All the players have gathered, but it's such an irony that A Small House has lots of the Shards of Tesla at their disposal and know how to use it according to the No. on that label.

On the other hand, the 3D action isn't so hot either, and so is the exposition which felt shallow. It's good learning about each and every property of each Shard, but everything else from Oliver's analysis to the somewhat long-ass stretched fight, that was a pain to watch through the 1st half.

Botan's weakness is that she gets air-headed when she's praised, and this is no exception for A Small House leveraging on that time-lapse of judgment. Lost the shard once too much, and it's really getting unbearable.

Unfortunately...we're only halfway there...
Nov 15, 2021 11:16 AM
Jun 2020
This show is just a big bruh moment.

The same issues repeat themselves several times an episode, so I honestly don't know what else to talk about other than making fun of the characters.

Elmo literally just stands there doing nothing and saying nothing. They probably cut costs by not having to animate him as much, but still, it looks really uncanny and weird.

Speaking of uncanny, both the 2D animation and the fight scenes are terrible and ugly. This episode, and the episode with the church shootout (I think it was episode 4) were the biggest indicators of this fact.

From episode 4, this show was definitely not getting anything other than a 1. But it has been fun so far for all the wrong reasons.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Nov 16, 2021 6:34 PM

Oct 2008
oh god i'm facepalming right now because of the villain's group name ONAKA SUITA! 'I'm hungry' and VA Kohara Konomi said it in engrish! hahaha!
4/5.

Nov 16, 2021 7:28 PM

Mar 2016
¿Una Casita? Seasmamooooooooooooooooooon!!!
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Nov 18, 2021 3:02 PM

Feb 2021
I could not stop crying from laughter because of how bad and good this episode is. It's amusing to see the series acknowledging and make fun of the boring aspect of exposition scenes. Though Pino was barely there, his character was fun and memorable. This is a good serious but people are too thick headed to see past the CGI.
Nov 21, 2021 12:39 AM
Jan 2020
Indeed, what a dumpster fire. Anyone who defend this show unironically is officially a retard. Botan is hotter in the manga tho
Jan 25, 2022 10:47 AM

Nov 2016
That "Onaka Suita" pun was a prime example of as to why this is so hilarious.

Pino's "Ciao" as he burned alive was more peak corniness haha. Inb4 he returns as cyborg.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 1, 2023 4:57 PM
Dec 2020
negoro botan aboba

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

12 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 29, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

13 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 26, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2021

104 by Xenreia »»
Jan 9, 2023 1:44 PM

» It's really sad

Ikutaayase - Dec 21, 2021

16 by MrPerfectOtaku »»
Mar 20, 2022 10:43 PM

Poll: » Tesla Note Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2021

23 by smoodflamez »»
Feb 8, 2022 4:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.