Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2021 3:01 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

86 2nd Season | TV | PV
The character video for the second cours of 86 previews the character Anju Emma, voiced by Saori Hayami. A-1 Pictures is producing the televison anime that is set to air on Sundays at 12:00 a.m., starting on October 3.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Blue Period | TV | PV
The official website for Blue Period released the series' second promotional video on Friday. The video previews a set of characters and features the opening theme song "EVERBLUE" by Omoinotake. The television anime produced by Seven Arcs is set to premiere on October 2, with a worldwide online broadcast scheduled for October 9 through the streaming service Netflix.

Deji Meets Girl | TV | PV
The fourth promotional video for LIDENFILMS' original series highlights the theme song "Otogibanashi no Youna Kiseki" by Aoi Kubo. The short anime premieres on October 2 at 1:50 a.m. via MBS and TBS.

Kaizoku Oujo | TV | PV
The official website for Production I.G's original anime Kaizoku Oujo released the series third promotional video on Friday. In addition to the video, the website also released a new key visual. Kaizoku Oujo begins its television broadcast in Japan on October 3 at 2:08 a.m. via MBS.

Mieruko-chan | TV | CM
A commercial for Passione's anime adaptation of Mieruko-chan was released on Friday. The series' opening theme song "Mienaikara ne!?" by Sora Amamiya as her character Miko Yotsuya is featured in the video. The television anime is scheduled to air on Sundays at 10:00 p.m., starting on October 3.

Sword Art Online: Progressive Movie - Hoshi Naki Yoru no Aria | Movie | PV
A promotional video for the Sword Art Online: Progressive movie Hoshi Naki Yoru no Aria was released through the film's official website on Friday. A-1 Pictures is producing the movie that makes its theatrical debut in Japan on October 30.

Takt Op. Destiny | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Bandai Namco Arts and DeNA's original project Takt Op. Destiny was released through the project's official website on Tuesday. The series' cast as well as its opening theme song "takt" by ryo (supercell) feat. Mafumafu & gaku are featured in the video. The television anime is scheduled to air on October 6 and will be co-produced by Madhouse and MAPPA.

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii OVA | OVA | PV
A promotional video for the third and final episode in the Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii OVA series was released on Friday. The episode will be bundled with the 11th compiled volume of the original manga series, scheduled to be released on October 14.

SnowSep 29, 2021 1:48 AM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Sep 26, 2021 4:20 PM

Jan 2020
The television anime produced by Seven Arcs is set to premiere on October 2, with a worldwide online broadcast scheduled for October 9 through the streaming service Netflix.

Does that mean no regional restrictions at all? I really, really hope this is true.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Sep 26, 2021 4:39 PM
Jul 2018
samashi20 said:
The television anime produced by Seven Arcs is set to premiere on October 2, with a worldwide online broadcast scheduled for October 9 through the streaming service Netflix.

Does that mean no regional restrictions at all? I really, really hope this is true.

Yes. "Worldwide" means it will be available on Netflix in every single country Netflix operates in.
Sep 27, 2021 2:30 AM
Sep 2021
I wanted to take the time to thank you.
Sep 27, 2021 7:41 AM
Jul 2018
Really sleeping on Kaizoku Oujo, I guess it's time to pick it up.
Sep 29, 2021 1:49 AM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
tsubasalover said:
Added it to the post, thanks!

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Sep 29, 2021 8:56 AM

Apr 2016
samashi20 said:

Well, if you want, you can watch it already :)
Sep 29, 2021 1:27 PM

Jan 2020
Swagernator said:
samashi20 said:

Well, if you want, you can watch it already :)

I don't think I can, I just checked Netflix, and it says it'll come out on the 9th of October. Komi-san will be on the 21st, but I'm VERY excited that they're getting a worldwide release. Not sure if they'll air weekly or release all the episodes at once.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Sep 30, 2021 1:18 AM

Apr 2016
samashi20 said:
I don't think I can, I just checked Netflix, and it says it'll come out on the 9th of October. Komi-san will be on the 21st, but I'm VERY excited that they're getting a worldwide release. Not sure if they'll air weekly or release all the episodes at once.

As you wish, youre the one who will be two weeks behind everyone else.

:)

samashi20 said:
but I'm VERY excited that they're getting a worldwide release. Not sure if they'll air weekly or release all the episodes at once.

Yes, first week it releases exclusively on Netflix Japan, the next week it releases exclusively on Japanese TV and then finally on the third week you can watch it. Truly something to be excited about.

:)

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Apr 25

9 by Playcool »»
56 minutes ago

» 'Arknights: Rise From Ember' TV Anime Announced

DatRandomDude - 3 hours ago

4 by Yona_Runcandel »»
2 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

7 by EcchiGodMamster »»
4 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 25

17 by RobertBobert »»
4 hours ago

» 'Overlord: Sei Oukoku-hen' Movie Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer, Fall 2024 Premiere

Doshigatai - Mar 22

5 by Entity72 »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.