Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 11, 2021 6:05 AM
May 2021
ImmortalZero said:
I know this anime is an entire joke to everything but man Nagisa is such a bitch. We have several episodes where Nagisa says she won't blackmail, but she keeps pulling her cellphone out to blackmail Rika and now with pictures of Shino. Based on the preview for the next ep it looks like she blackmails Shino with the picture again...

Needless to say Shino seems to be best girl for me now.

Of all the characters you call out for being a bitch you call out Nagisa??? She's only doing this to protect her relationship. Shino's done nothing wrong though, so not saying she deserves to be blackmailed. Rika on the other hand is just a bitch for being a bitch's sake.
Sep 11, 2021 6:09 AM
May 2021
MegamiRem said:
I kinda feel bad for Mirika since Naoya's not budging that much at all. Also lol at "It's going inside."

Why though? She's a bitchy narcissist
Sep 11, 2021 6:16 AM
May 2021
Stink_Bug said:
Ugh I really can't stand Rika, and Naoya's continued passivity for her schemes. If you've got to urgently go after Nagisa, just push past the obstacle! Don't sit in a tub for 5 minutes waiting for this pushy selfish bimbo to allow you to leave. Or was he afraid she'd threaten to cry rape again?

At least he didn't budge on his dedication to the agreed two, but for real that blonde stalker is really killing my enjoyment of this show.

It always brings a smile to my face to see someone else who dislikes Rika as much as I do. Seriously...people just seem to overlook all the shit she's done because "oH lOoK sHe'S sO cUtE aRoUnD NaoYa". That's the thing...that's the only time she's ever "cute" (and even then there are some times she's with him where she's still a fucking bitch). To everyone else around her she's the most narcissistic POS in the show by far.
Sep 11, 2021 6:18 AM

Feb 2014
For an episode titled "Hot Spring Tropes", it certainly nailed the tropes and all of them were very entertaining! XD

The one thing that did get overshadowed in this episode was the talk that Milika had with Naoya when she wanted to get to know him better. The fact that Naoya still watched her MeTube videos, despite her obsession with him, was a really wholesome moment. Milika's smile was sooo cute! X3

However, the segment with Shino interrogating Naoya was hilarious! She was so mad at him that she couldn't care that her towel partly fell off which exposed her small boobs, then saying that there isn't much to see anyways. Not to worry, Shino. Small boobs deserve some more love, too!

The best moment was when she pulled Naoya off the wall and crashed into her, which led Saki, when she and Nagisa arrived at this moment, thought that Naoya and Shino were having sex. Props to the anime team for showing a lot of sexy shots of Milika and Shino in this episode, even with the censor beams being in the way.

Only one episode left now. This has been such a fun guilty pleasure this season and I will miss it when it ends. =(
Sep 11, 2021 6:18 AM
May 2021
SoraSenpai said:
We've seen more fan service from Shino in one episode then the other three in every other episode. I mean shit we had multiple times where her ass was just there, and we even got the "BEAMS"

First time in this series too.

Felt like the animation was off in this episode.

Man...I didn't really like or dislike Nagisa but now I dislike her. The blackmailing shit is non-sense. She's still not as bad as Milika though.

at least Nagisa kind of has a reason for doing something bitchy (still doesn't really excuse it, I know). But Milika is a bitch for being a bitch's sake.
Sep 11, 2021 6:24 AM
May 2021
PrincessPorcupin said:
Milika: My favorite thing is myself!

me: never would have guessed, so innovative, wow.

Naoya: So anyway, Minase-san.

Loved seeing that!!! xD

Our girl Nagisa took several for the team and even threatened Shino with blackmail if she won't stop asking about two-timing. Is Nagisa the secret boss character?!

Nagisa: UwU cute :3 (*^^*) ( ◕‿◕✿)

Nagisa: So anyway I started blackmailing.

Her dedication to their secret is awesome and bonding with Saki is also great to see.

Naoya not giving M*lika the time of day was so satisfying..
Sep 11, 2021 6:30 AM

Oct 2013
Fuck Mariah Carey!

All I want for Christmas is a uncut Blu-ray box set of this season!

"Robin"
Holy bouncing boners Batman did you see all that sexy sliz!

"Batman"
Yes Robin I did and now my 'Joker' is ready to cause some mayhem! And here's a 'Riddler' for you Robin, guess who gets to take care of it....

"Robin"
Gee willikers Batman not again! 'kneels down'

I love all the fan service this episode, glad they kept it in!
Especially after two other shows cut out the fan service from the manga source..... I'm looking at you Battle in 5 seconds and Dungeon Black Company!

Each extra scene of fan service had me like......

Sep 11, 2021 6:46 AM

Jun 2021
Wuwuoo, so much fan service in just one episode tbh. First of all, we get some really sweets moments of Mirika and Naoya and that's also just for 5 minutes, DAMN !

Anyways, but

Mirika : Naoya, what do you like the most?
Naoya : Bananas ?!
Aho Girl Fandom : You see that reference Joe??

And man, I just loved how Naoya isn't like other beta MC who would run away, blush hyper intensely, and scream like seeing a ghost after getting glimpse of naked girl, here Mirika and Shino. He won't, he's got alpha chad power !

And man, I always waited for this scene

And then, we got so many issues addressed by Shino to Naoya. Probably the most sane moment in the whole season :
- You can only give half of your time to each of them
- Can you take care of two people in this economy
- Section 732 of the Civil Code prohibits polygamous marriage
- You can't getregistered and there would be problems with taxes
- You may not even be able to receive insurance payments
- You can't sign surgery consent forms

Ahh yes, now I think why do I watch these harem animes when there are so much of a problem, most of the time breaking the other girls' hearts

And next week, it's time to roll to the final episode of this season!!

~ Weeboo
Sep 11, 2021 7:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
>If my friend is on the wrong cause, its up to me as her friend to stop her.
>proceeded to cause more trouble later.
Nice try, girl xd

I see Milika got some good moment and really took every opportunities that exist. But, its just five minutes? Man, you must be kidding me! You need to eat more bananas, author! Damn, lucky Naoya saw her nude. Now he should've marry her too.

In the other case, white-haired girl finally got her time alone too. Quite ridiculous entrance of Naoya, falling into her exact place, and get reward by lecture him in such a long way. However, since everyone just be dumb. They, more importantly Shino, couldn't realise shit that happened next. Fuzakenna! Then ofc Nagisa would take the photo to blackmail the poor girl. Kek, good job. Now everything was just a failure. Now Naoya should've marry her too after seeing her nude.

The later talk between Nagisa and Saki kinda be killing the previous mood. However, as the final of the episode, its fine with a little other backstory. Alright....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 11, 2021 7:20 AM

Oct 2016
Finally! The legendary "It's in! No it's not!" scene has been animated lmao, peak. Great episode! Shino really researched about polygamy laws. I leave the interpretation of that to you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I hope we get a season 2 announcement next week or imma be disappointed. Really looking forward to the last episode.
Sep 11, 2021 8:03 AM
May 2021
Well this one good enough, not too cringy, still using heavy fan service, but yeah the dialogue between mirika and mukai better than earlier, and I heard weird noises for shion scene, why when they fell it sounds like a wooden bucket
Sep 11, 2021 8:32 AM

Jul 2021
this episode peak of trashy haremness, but Shino spitting facts that polygamy is illegal in Japan also why harem fiction is so high in Japan, because Japanese guy can't having more lover so they uses harem as their escapism besides lonely guy who cant get laid
Sep 11, 2021 8:58 AM

Jul 2015
seen enough anime boobies to last a lifetime in this ep
Sep 11, 2021 9:12 AM
Nov 2014
This episode was really funny
Sep 11, 2021 9:42 AM

May 2020
shino just saved the entire show

Sep 11, 2021 12:56 PM

Aug 2021
I just found out that there's only one more ep left, I am definitely gonna miss this.
Sep 11, 2021 3:29 PM

Mar 2010
I didn't expect shino to be so insufferable.. tho she was making some sense.. twas funny asf to see her exposed like dat.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 12, 2021 12:43 AM

Jun 2021
Shino the best gal
deep fried lettuce

^i snitched this from a dude's forum signature^

Sep 12, 2021 1:08 AM
Jul 2018
Naoya was annoying at first, but now I surprisingly like him. he is a gigachad
Sep 12, 2021 2:21 AM

Jan 2021
Okay this episode was really funny, way too good XD
Sep 12, 2021 6:09 AM

Jul 2014
Yeah, at this point the show should just end with Naoya getting arrested for quite literally being caught with his pants down in the women's bath. It's one thing getting away with it with just the four girls, but with random members of the public there should be more of a punishment than just getting hit by Saki.

Milika continues to get worse every episode as well, and I'm starting to think the show could have more or less cut her entirely and lost absolutely nothing by doing so.
Sep 12, 2021 6:34 AM

Nov 2018
She has potential to be the best girl, way too cute and I like her personality.

This episode was definitely one of my favourites, we got Naoya blushing to Rika, do we have a chance for a threetime to happen? Also, of course, the misunderstandings were on point again, Shino is going to be a really good character, I can predict that.

Last episode next week, pretty sad, I'll have to read the manga, depending on how good the last episode is, I might give it a 9, everything is on point for this anime as a comedy, if you can't appreciate it you are just looking too seriously at it.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sep 12, 2021 11:52 PM

Oct 2008
another friggin' hilarious episode!
everything went hysterical with Naoya x Shino-chan! LOLZ at the scene: "its IN!!!" then It's NOT!!! BWAHAHA!
especially the scene: "Milika stole our kiss, and now you're cheating on me with my friend" "NETORARETA!!!"
5/5!

Sep 13, 2021 3:36 AM
Nov 2019
Very nice
I waiting for the next episode 😁
Sep 13, 2021 6:17 AM

Jan 2021
I love shino, what a great friend she is
Sep 13, 2021 8:41 AM

Nov 2012
I really enjoy this show, I appreciate it.

It's dreams come true. At least 3 cute girls want to be his girlfriends. Naoya's such a lucky guy.

There is fanservice and that's good, it brings more fun to the anime. I actually read some of the manga last year. I also enjoyed Aho Girl!.

I think that there is no reason anime should be grounded in reality, so I appreciate ridiculous stories. It uses a bit of cliches and some new ideas to improve our mood.

I hope Shino doesn't ruin the fun, but only cause more of it.
Sep 13, 2021 6:54 PM

Jul 2012
This episode couldn't have any more fanservice than it already has. Seeing Rika and Shino naked has left me shocked, and if I was Naoya, I would literally close my eyes and run away immediately. I was even more surprised that Nagisa took some pictures of Shino being naked before she ran away. To be honest though, I blame Shino for not letting Naoya go before Saki and Nagisa came. Also, Saki doing the megaton punch to Naoya in the bath was pretty hilarious!

I have to say that Nagisa is the best girl in this show.
Azumi Waki has made her sound really cute & lovely!
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
Sep 17, 2021 6:10 AM

Dec 2012
Hahaha this episode is ridiculous!

Sep 18, 2021 12:25 PM

Aug 2013
HOLY COW TAKAHASHI RIE IS PHENOMENAL.
She is not voicing characters like Shino usually, but THAT WAS PERFECT. ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 20, 2021 3:54 AM
May 2020
that was one turbulent episode fam
Sep 22, 2021 9:30 AM
Aug 2021
It was hella fan service. My fav was always been Shino from the very start, before this ep was even released I was excited to see her talk more in newer episodes and here she is! But really? ahaha for me it was too much. I got shy and probably felt a little just a little discomfort but I'm more like a story type of guy. I wanna see her interact with MC in a normal way, like maybe they spend time together by watching movies or something. Anyways it was above average for me.
Sep 22, 2021 10:07 AM

Jul 2015
Poor Shino with her naked body exposed to tresspassing peeping tom Naoya, I guess the only sensical solution fitting would be to let her be girlfriend #4

Sep 22, 2021 10:22 AM
Aug 2020
This episode was criminal. Was watching it on the bus at 1st but couldn't continue. They taking these tripping tropes to another level. Plus Noya should be going jail.
Oct 2, 2021 12:58 AM
May 2019
I haven’t watched it yet
Oct 3, 2021 11:59 PM
Jun 2020
A lot just happened in this episode.
Oct 14, 2021 1:19 PM
May 2019
too much cringe in one go
Oct 16, 2021 11:16 PM
Mar 2016
for some reason in this anime I like Shino my best girls. lol. hahahaha. I normally prefer big boobs but why am I doing this? why am I liking to flat chest. I don't understanddddd.
Jan 30, 2022 8:49 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah, Shino is right that Saki is easily influenced.. That's how she got into this threesome relationship in the first place.. On the other hand, Saki didn't accept Naoya's proposal to date for quite some years before, right?.. So she changed, I guess?.. As then she decided by herself, what she wanted.. And now she got influenced easily..
Well, poor Shino in this situation, I guess..
Saki punched so hard Naoya managed to fly over wall.. ;P
Oh, so that's why Nagisa had so many hours in game.. She tried gaming among other things searching for something she might be good at..
Jan 30, 2022 11:08 PM

Aug 2017
This poor girl deserves so much better than this, sigh. It's painful watching her getting snubbed

KinjiKido said:
for some reason in this anime I like Shino my best girls. lol. hahahaha. I normally prefer big boobs but why am I doing this? why am I liking to flat chest. I don't understanddddd.
Maybe you like the disciplinarian trope, my friend? I put Shino ahead of red and blue though
Jan 30, 2022 11:14 PM

Aug 2017
ReiseReise4 said:
this episode peak of trashy haremness, but Shino spitting facts that polygamy is illegal in Japan also why harem fiction is so high in Japan, because Japanese guy can't having more lover so they uses harem as their escapism besides lonely guy who cant get laid
She really did spit a lot of accurate facts about taxes, insurance, consent forms. Harem is still the holy grail!
Jun 27, 2022 2:12 PM

Sep 2012
Gendolfas said:
Yeah, Shino is right that Saki is easily influenced.. That's how she got into this threesome relationship in the first place.. On the other hand, Saki didn't accept Naoya's proposal to date for quite some years before, right?.. So she changed, I guess?.. As then she decided by herself, what she wanted.. And now she got influenced easily..
Well, poor Shino in this situation, I guess..
Saki punched so hard Naoya managed to fly over wall.. ;P
Oh, so that's why Nagisa had so many hours in game.. She tried gaming among other things searching for something she might be good at..

Naoya is same as Saki, both are easily influenced but Naoya is more easily influenced
Oct 13, 2022 2:15 PM

Apr 2013
So it seems like in the very last episode we'll finally know why Nagisa confessed to Nagoya in the very first episode... and I have a feeling it won't be a good enough reason.
Feb 21, 2023 4:48 AM

Nov 2010
6:01 That's really cool, and that's how I'm trying to live my life nowadays, within reason. I wasted my high school life because I was doing the opposite of that.
16:28 LMAO. She's still locked out of her room.
19:28 I got so hard during those scenes. lol Shino is yummy!
Hilarious episode. I like the part about the section 732 civil code thing. lol
May 13, 2023 10:27 PM

Nov 2022
So Nagisa is like the queen of blackmailing.
First she used the Metube pic against Milika then now a naked pic for Shino what a monster lmao.

Also they really just cut the backstory...
Prolly next ep
Oct 9, 2023 4:32 AM
Dec 2022
Feels like a fan service this episode.
Oct 30, 2023 8:33 AM
Apr 2013
EP 11

Well that was an abrupt end.
Rika is one thing, but feels like there's a lot to wrap up in the last ep, shino and, they havent really been able to relax on this vacation?

From the preview, looks like we're continuing the flashback, and then.

One thing I just realized, naoya is first name with shino as well.
So that just leaves nagisa. Poor nagisa
CocoaGalaxyOct 31, 2023 4:39 AM
Feb 29, 2:41 AM
Apr 2021
Holy shit the fanservice in this episode was INSANEEEEEEEE and I loved and second of it the Rika fanservice was just *chefs kiss*🤌🏽 I was NOT expecting so much Shino fanservice in this episode considering this was her first time having this much screentime before, Naoya lucky to have a girl like Shino on top on him they really went the extra mile with the falling trope ong + this girl got the fattest ass out of all the girls can’t lie like the animators knew what us ppl like fr fr and that’s a petite girl with a fatty, ok ok I gotta stop😭😩😫😩😫😩😫😩

Nagisa gotta be the queen of blackmailing bc why she take picture IMMEDIATELY after seeing Shino on top of Naoya LMAO and we get to see some Nagisa backstory next episode which is cool I wanna see whats the reason why she fell in love with Naoya bc it’s weird how that wasn’t explained yet yk💀
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2021

106 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

90 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.