Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2021 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was pretty fun, especially seeing Rimuru and everyone return to the mainline series. It gave me Slime Diary vibes in the senes that it was so cherry. Even Shion's infamous cooking is back!

Episode felt like a buildup and had some popcorn entertainment moments. That new theme song is cool as well. Can't wait for more!

Jul 2017
After the 1st Cour and the spin-off TenSura Nikki, we're finally back with the 2nd Cour.

MindaRyn with another OP song, a little less upbeat but still good. And in true TenSura fashion, getting Takuma Terashima for the ED is just as great.

We continue where we left off from the 1st Cour: Rimuru, simultaneously the Greater Demon Lord Raphael, converting Storm Dragon Veldora into a human medium with the same results...though boisterous is his nature, and the BFF being his strong pointer that makes Rimuru cringe with embarrassment.

And celebrate the festival mood the night away for Tempest resurrected with the slim 3.14% chance...though resurrecting Shion is the BIGGEST sin of Rimuru and Benimaru, you should already know the reason why. No choice, gotta go through the ritual...and THANK GOD that along with her resurrection, the Unique Skill "Master Chef" made SOME difference no matter how the nasty food looked like. Make no mistake, NEVER EVER ask Shion to cook food.

The introduction of Diablo to the Tempest Council, and going back to the issue with Demon Lord Clayman, plans are underway to confront this puppeteer, with the alliance from other nations requested to everyone's help. It's nice to see all the Avengers Tempest cast come back, now that this is a collective effort. Elalude is Ellen's father, too overprotective of his own kin, but the Sorcerous Dynasty of Thalion will be a huge help in this one as well.

Time to finally get things moving against Clayman!
KANLen09Jul 6, 2021 8:27 AM

Apr 2020
Our slime is back! The OP was pretty good.
Veldora is a funny person. Shion's cooking taste good?! That unique skill was very useful to her.

So Ellen is Erald's daughter.

Feb 2018
I think Veldora has a good form, but I don't know I don't have much to say about Veldora's form. I like Veldora's abs, So basically Rimuru had kept his promise to Veldora. They go to Tempest and they were all celebrating a something it's look like festival, maybe... This was an event to change the mood after that incident. I thought they would reject Veldora but Veldora managed to convince them, and explained how their relationship was with Rimuru, though Rimuru had to blush. I like that skill, they have to taste Shion's soup which is famously disgusting but when they eat Shion's soup Boomm.. yeah that soup Was delicious, don't judge a soup by the cover, actually a good soup is a soup that has a delicious taste, Master chef Shion said.

The second half they discussed some of the problems resulting from the previous incident. Gabil has an interesting role, since the first meeting I like Gabil. King Gazel came, at least Gazel wanted to said congratulation to Rimuru on become Demon Lord. While about to discuss something, an obscure organization appeared, they had mentioned the Homunculus but I didn't pay much attention to this. Ma, The second half contains papa idiot, xD. How do I call this, An overprotective father to his daughter.
Jul 6, 2021 7:31 AM

Mar 2021
Damn our rimiru and veldora... off the charts

If it looks like I stand no chance I’ll run away and think up a new plan, but otherwise, I should see how strong it is with my own eyes, right?

Jul 6, 2021 7:32 AM

Aug 2017
Well, the first episode is already funny, I expect good things now. I hope so!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 6, 2021 8:16 AM

Jun 2019
Well, our OP slime is back. We love to see him. Didn't miss him tho because of the spin-off. The new OP is really good as well. As expected from Veldora, he's funny as ever even in his human form. Love him. Also, Shion's cooking. LMAO

Great start to the second cour. Pretty lighthearted start. Looking forward to more. We'll be seeing more action soon I'm assuming.
Jul 6, 2021 8:23 AM

May 2021
Nice we are back! Op was nice too
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 6, 2021 8:25 AM

Apr 2018
Isekai Power Fantasy at its peak!
Jul 6, 2021 8:29 AM

Oct 2017
Continuing from where the previous cour left off, we got a pretty chill episode for this cour's premise but as usual things will get spicy very soon.

Lol Veldora became a man of culture while he was inside Rimuru, he's really amusing. My girl Shion was so adorable

and she can finally cook yo! Thou it doesn't look that good but it tastes great and is filled with her love, that's all you need.

Very fun premise, definitely hyped for more.
MegamiRemJul 6, 2021 9:23 AM
Jul 6, 2021 8:31 AM

Jan 2021
Ahh, now I find it strange to see these designs after Tensura Nikki
Well, warm welcome with a festival, Veldora is full of energy :D

Nice, I guess now you don't have to worry about Shion's food anymore 😂
Poor Eren, parents tend to worry too much hahahh

Good start, now to prepare for battle ( ` ω ´ )
Jul 6, 2021 8:33 AM

Dec 2020
Veldora human form is nice. Rimuru has now 4 ultimate abilities.
As always, they get along well with each other's.
I like the OP and ED as well. Good to see everyone return!
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jul 6, 2021 8:37 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I need to get used to the art style again after the spin-off, great to see the main story back again, the new OP and ED are pretty good especially the opening, and the best is of course to see Veldora finally in the city xD seems like Shion's food finally taste good even though it still look horrible, Ellen's father at the end was... wow, almost exploded something xD
Jul 6, 2021 8:37 AM

Jul 2020
It’s back bois! Much more of an enjoyable start than the first part for sure
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jul 6, 2021 8:45 AM

Sep 2019
WHAT???? SHION CAN COOK?!?!?!?!?
Jul 6, 2021 8:49 AM
Feb 2021
LOVED the OP and the ED was great as well

Can’t wait for next week + The Master Chef skill is honestly one of the most op abilities right up there with Reinhard from Re:Zero’s ability to never mix up salt and sugar. I mean if most of us here don’t care about how the food looks (heheh college students don’t mind)
Jul 6, 2021 8:50 AM

Feb 2020
Men, i can't stop smiling... ITS finally back lol
Jul 6, 2021 8:57 AM

Apr 2014
I really miss the Tensura Nikki's Treyni who loves love to eat potatoes.
wowwww Shion's cooking is now delicious. Big thanks to her new skill, the Master Chef.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 6, 2021 8:57 AM

Mar 2019
Man I love this series . It got everything perfectly balanced .
feels like the episode ended in a flash . It was very good .

Jul 6, 2021 8:58 AM

Jan 2021
Im so happy its finally out. Great first episode.
Jul 6, 2021 9:00 AM

Aug 2013
Starting off from where they left off from the last cour, without wasting any time is a good thing. Though there was that recap episode last week though.

Good to see Veldora. After being inside Rimuru, he ended up becoming an otaku. People have a lot of respect for him which makes sense since he is a legendary dragon.

Shion's cooking actually tastes good? Now that's a surprise.

The way Ellen hit her father was really funny. I'm looking forward to that meeting.

Jul 6, 2021 9:01 AM

Jan 2014
So glad it's back, as I just love it. Also loved Veldora at the start of this series, so to see him fully out now, without it being end of season. Great stuff.
Jul 6, 2021 9:01 AM
Aug 2020
Lizsaki said:
Men, i can't stop smiling... ITS finally back lol
I friken love this show I'm so glad its back
Jul 6, 2021 9:02 AM
Feb 2021
Oh my! The opening song gave me more goosebumps.Honestly, the OP is the best than other openings of the series and the animation is one of the best like always!
Jul 6, 2021 9:02 AM
Apr 2021
YAS, finally after waiting for so long.
Also, in the beginning, I love how Veldora turned himself into a Super Saiyan. And then, there's Eren's Father throwing around jutsu to a Demon Lord like it was nothing. Great episode, as expected!
Jul 6, 2021 9:04 AM

Apr 2017
That scene when rimuru says he already kill all the farmus troops with heartwarming smile lol , OP and the ED is good too but the prev op is better i think , anyway its time for the walpurgris arc with a bunch of new character
Moe is Love ! Moe is Life !
Jul 6, 2021 9:04 AM
Feb 2021
The anime is airing on muse Asia on YouTube and with its premiere only it crossed 100 k views will be fascinating to see where it goes...
Jul 6, 2021 9:07 AM
Oct 2016
Slime proper is back! Picking up directly where we left off in March with Veldora being given his new body to help out now that his seal is broken and Rimuru needs some help against Clayman. This episode felt a bit like Slime Diaries honestly since there's a good deal of slice of life elements and discussing what needs to be done about the attack on Tempest. Rimuru knowing they need a well formulated plan to rescue Carrion and stop Clayman. The other parties showing up for this meeting is definitely a surprise but a welcome one. Take all the help that's offered cause it will be helpful against such an opponent. Everyone reacting to Veldora being back was hilarious. They all instantly knew once he let out his trademark laugh. I'm with Youm, nothing should be surprising to them anymore. Time to get this war meeting underway.
Jul 6, 2021 9:08 AM
May 2021
So good recap and what was happening
Jul 6, 2021 9:09 AM
Mar 2021
Veldora is already my favorite, I’ve been waiting for this I’m excited for more.
Jul 6, 2021 9:12 AM
Apr 2021
peak fiction has returned, now i can be at peace in life.
Jul 6, 2021 9:16 AM
Jan 2021
yay... Veldora and his massive personality is here! I can’t wait to see what Milim’s reaction will be when she sees him.
Jul 6, 2021 9:18 AM

Sep 2018
z00nex said:

Technically not, it just taste's good!
well that's just my opinion.....
Jul 6, 2021 9:20 AM
Jul 2018
That was a great start. I do feel bad about the baby though.
removed-userJul 6, 2021 9:37 AM
Jul 6, 2021 9:25 AM

May 2018
Veldora is way too funny haha! And Shion's cooking is finally edible it seems
Jul 6, 2021 9:41 AM

Nov 2016
Shion still gotta work on the optic lol

And Rimuru's new drip low-key

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 6, 2021 9:45 AM
Mar 2017
Episode 1 felt a little underwhelming after TenSura Nikki but I hope it will pick up later
Jul 6, 2021 9:48 AM

Jan 2014
lmao, I loved how everyone terrified to Veldora presence when he's revived, and then get shocked after knowing the guy that stand beside Rimuru is Veldora himself.
Jul 6, 2021 9:52 AM

Mar 2018
Pretty fun episode, nice to see all my favorite characters back in business, though it is weird seeing them drawn like this after Slime Diaries.

Veldora is cool, my G. Funny bit at the meeting with Fuze trying to help them out.

Overprotective father and cute daughter, tale as old as time.
Jul 6, 2021 9:55 AM

Sep 2019
Farmaceut said:
z00nex said:

Technically not, it just taste's good!
still... that's a big upgrade knowing how her cooking used to be like
Jul 6, 2021 10:08 AM
Jul 2018
I loved it! The animation is better than i remebered, it seems that will be as good as the first part if not better, also with an upcomming war, the things are going to get interesting too. I have high expectations
Jul 6, 2021 10:10 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Nice to see Rimuru again. After relaxing with friends its time to get back to the present. Looks like Veldora not only revive but get a nice new body as well. In his time within Rimuru he sure has been rather busy increasing his knowledge. Love the new opening and the visuals as well. The uniforms for Rimuru's elite sure look stylish. Shion using her sword to cut food really is just like her. Rimuru and Benimaru's expressions as they prepared to taste Shion's cooking though was amusing. Still its a miracle that Shion after resurrection got such a nice skill to improve her cooking. On the more serious matter looks like Rimuru's finally decided to take on Clayman who was the architect of this whole mess. The meeting though sure served to draw out some heavyweights in the form of the dwarven king and Eren's father. Overall a nice opening ep that did an excellent job at welcoming us back to Tempest with a ep that balanced comedy with excellent story progression. Looking forward to seeing how the meeting plays out.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2021 10:12 AM

Jan 2018
Finally Tensura is back!
It's going to take a while to get used to the artstyle again as I got used to Tensura Nikkis...
Also gotta get used to how Great Sage Raphael speaks. The style is definitely different from how she used to talk before but I'm not exactly sure how since I don't speak Japanese.
Jul 6, 2021 10:20 AM
Jun 2021
whenever veldora laugh, i laugh
Jul 6, 2021 10:26 AM
Elder Emo

Jan 2013
Loved this episode and I'm so glad to see more of Veldora in it too!! I know it's only one episode in so far, but I am loving the mood for this already. I had a few gripes with the first half of this season, so I was worried it might go down that path again but it's looking promising :)

Can't wait to see what the new members of the cast will bring to the series later down the road
Jul 6, 2021 10:28 AM
Sep 2015
Is Carrion still have the ability to breed? (Light novel/manga fan will understand my question)
A more specific question would be, who doesn't have the ability to breed? At least in this point of the anime.
phantomfandomJul 6, 2021 10:35 AM
Jul 6, 2021 10:28 AM

May 2018
Let's go Rimuru sama!!!

Shion's cooking is good now (finally)
Jul 6, 2021 10:29 AM

Aug 2020
Here's back again, really great episode really funny and so hype as always. Good new OP/ ED they pretty nice and so good thou.

Jul 6, 2021 10:33 AM

Apr 2021
I'm so excited to see how the story plays on from now on, especially with the looming fight vs Clayman. Another thing to consider is that Milim will likely play a very big role here (With her taking down Carrion, and Rimuru's mission being to liberate him) so that's another thing to get excited for.

Side note, I don't know why people dislike the politics and diplomacy parts of this show; they are both necessary to give the world a more believable, dynamic and interesting setting, and I find those diplomacy and nation-leading moments as exciting as the fight/action scenes

Jul 6, 2021 10:33 AM

Feb 2014
Oh yeah the gang is back. And this time its the most haughtiest of arcs. Time to pulverize Clayman.

Also the OP is pure fire. What a way to hype the swags.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2021

174 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
May 1, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2021

125 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 28, 5:35 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2021

189 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 27, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

115 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 26, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

133 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
Apr 24, 5:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.