Forum Settings
Forums

Why do people use fan art with canonically straight characters for queer representation posts?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 18, 2021 4:06 AM

May 2016
Reintard said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Those are the pronoun in bio freaks you should avoid.
Block anyone with pronouns in bio on twitter and it will be 100x more enjoyable.

Im going to ignore the blatant disrespect but please understand pronouns are there for a reason. Not only for lgbtq+ representation but to show a new standard that should be followed in modern society. Whether someone uses non binary, neo, or regular pronouns should not affect your opinion on them.

"That should".
Says who? The .6%(transgender) of the population? No thanks. I can tell if you are a man or woman by using my eyes. No. I won't ever play your game of pretend of calling you they/them/xur.

Also the pronoun freaks cry the most on twitter about everything being racist and sexist etc. Literally the aids of twitter.
Jul 18, 2021 4:48 AM

Aug 2018
It's probably because they like the character on an aesthetic level
_______I like rocks__
Jul 18, 2021 1:01 PM

Jul 2020
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Reintard said:

Im going to ignore the blatant disrespect but please understand pronouns are there for a reason. Not only for lgbtq+ representation but to show a new standard that should be followed in modern society. Whether someone uses non binary, neo, or regular pronouns should not affect your opinion on them.

"That should".
Says who? The .6%(transgender) of the population? No thanks. I can tell if you are a man or woman by using my eyes. No. I won't ever play your game of pretend of calling you they/them/xur.

Also the pronoun freaks cry the most on twitter about everything being racist and sexist etc. Literally the aids of twitter.

It doesn't hurt you to just use they them pronouns when you're unsure. No ones going to bash you for assuming pronouns but to not even attempt to use them shows how conservative you are. .6% transgender population? Where does that even come from? If you haven't noticed, there's a large amount of people who are out. I'm not saying a majority of the population is trans but being inclusive of them and others who deserve to be either nonbinary or even gender fluid is part of the new generation.
Jul 18, 2021 1:28 PM

May 2016
Reintard said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

"That should".

It doesn't hurt you to just use they them pronouns when you're unsure. No ones going to bash you for assuming pronouns but to not even attempt to use them shows how conservative you are. .6% transgender population? Where does that even come from? If you haven't noticed, there's a large amount of people who are out. I'm not saying a majority of the population is trans but being inclusive of them and others who deserve to be either nonbinary or even gender fluid is part of the new generation.
a UCLA study says .6%. so you can't say "FoX nEwS" https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/#:~:text=3%20We%20find%20that%200.6,the%20U.S.%20identify%20as%20transgender.

The "large amount" of people you see are a very very vocal minority who are put on a pedestal for everyone to hear them whining.
Jul 18, 2021 1:47 PM

Jul 2020
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Reintard said:

a UCLA study says .6%. so you can't say "FoX nEwS" https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/trans-adults-united-states/#:~:text=3%20We%20find%20that%200.6,the%20U.S.%20identify%20as%20transgender.

The "large amount" of people you see are a very very vocal minority who are put on a pedestal for everyone to hear them whining.

Your hostile approach to the whole situation just shows how uneducated you are. Not only does your article only include "adults" but as I said before, not everyone has even come out. .6% is still a lot eitherway. The "pedastal for whining" you're talking about is the people who preech for unrealistic views but it seems that's the only thing you've ever been exposed to seeing as how you block everyone with pronouns in their bio.
Jul 18, 2021 2:06 PM

May 2016
Reintard said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

Your hostile approach to the whole situation just shows how uneducated you are. Not only does your article only include "adults" but as I said before, not everyone has even come out. .6% is still a lot eitherway. The "pedastal for whining" you're talking about is the people who preech for unrealistic views but it seems that's the only thing you've ever been exposed to seeing as how you block everyone with pronouns in their bio.
ah sorry. .9% or a bit higher now. the difference is massive.

How is .6% a lot lol IT doesn't matter if it is .6% or 2%.
.6% is a lot vs 99% in what way humanly possible does that sound statement sound logical?
Because it is 1.4 million people? Yeah compare that to the like 328 MILLION that live here. That number is microscopic.

I always hear people like you keep saying that gay people etc are wayyyyyy more than they actually are. I've even seen people say they will outnumber the straight people one day.

I see lots of them.

Ofc i block them. They are always the ones crying about racism, politics and all that other horse shit and they are the ones doing the "fixed" pictures you see. and a lot are underage so they shouldn't even be on twitter.
Whenever i see one, it is always hilarious to post:
]
Jul 18, 2021 2:22 PM

Jul 2020
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Reintard said:

.6% is a lot vs 99% in what way humanly possible does that sound statement sound logical?
Because it is 1.4 million people? Yeah compare that to the like 328 MILLION that live here. That number is microscopic.

I always hear people like you keep saying that gay people etc are wayyyyyy more than they actually are. I've even seen people say they will outnumber the straight people one day.

I see lots of them.

Ofc i block them. They are always the ones crying about racism, politics and all that other horse shit and they are the ones doing the "fixed" pictures you see. and a lot are underage so they shouldn't even be on twitter.
]

Oh my god you have to be a joke LMAO
Yeah it's not like 1.4 million people of the population matters or anything right? I never compared it to 99% I'm saying your "logic" is illogical. You're basically stating 1.4million people is irrelevant because there's others out there.
I've never even included talk about gay people but since you brought it up I'll put my input again. No one ever said the lgbtq will outnumber straights, I don't know what information you're pulling that from but what I am saying is the numbers are broader than you think. Of course, someone like you who won't stand even looking at people like that wouldn't know which is why you base all your information on articles you found with stats that aren't inclusive of everyone.
I won't respond anymore, I'm done with the conversation but I do surely hope your mind becomes a bit broader one day.
Oh and, your article only includes those in the U.S. That should say enough on it's own.
Jul 18, 2021 2:32 PM

May 2016
Reintard said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:

I see lots of them.

]

Oh my god you have to be a joke LMAO
Yeah it's not like 1.4 million people of the population matters or anything right? I never compared it to 99% I'm saying your "logic" is illogical. You're basically stating 1.4million people is irrelevant because there's others out there.
I've never even included talk about gay people but since you brought it up I'll put my input again. No one ever said the lgbtq will outnumber straights, I don't know what information you're pulling that from but what I am saying is the numbers are broader than you think. Of course, someone like you who won't stand even looking at people like that wouldn't know which is why you base all your information on articles you found with stats that aren't inclusive of everyone.
I won't respond anymore, I'm done with the conversation but I do surely hope your mind becomes a bit broader one day.
Oh and, your article only includes those in the U.S. That should say enough on it's own.
always cater to the majority.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.