Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Peach Boy Riverside
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2021 12:18 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Okay so now this is the actual first episode and things make more sense especially for Sally and how she was before (and with long hair wow) and how she met Mikoto, but WHY is this episode only broadcast now xD we couldn't know who was really Sally because of that and it was just annoying.
Jul 23, 2021 12:19 AM
Dec 2020
wtf. this is episode 1 or 4?
Jul 23, 2021 12:37 AM

Oct 2008
Mikoto's badass Brutal! that was awesome!!
4/5.
hahaha so this episode connects to the events of the first scene of the first episode! how clever!!

Jul 23, 2021 5:01 AM

Jun 2016
damnn.. this is so goooddd !! i cant wait for another epic battle !!
also sally is super thicc and hot !!
Jul 23, 2021 6:42 AM

Feb 2008
1nvisibl3 said:
wtf. this is episode 1 or 4?

It's actually episode 1, but for some reason they decided to air it as the 4th.
Jul 23, 2021 7:52 AM

Oct 2016
I don't fucking know which episode thread to post on between episode 1 and 4 but since this has more replies I'll just post here lmao.

They finally aired the real first episode, that was really good. The missing information before Sally met Frau in the premiere has now been filled. When Mikoto saw that Ogre damn, that was a sick ass smile. I wonder where their peach power comes from, especially Sally. Were they like born with it or something? Looking forward to finding that out. And by the way, it doesn't matter if Sally is long haired or short haired, she is top tier regardless. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 23, 2021 10:39 AM
Sep 2020
Sally is a bombshell...Those Twintails and the princess dress is such a deadly combo...Damn the girl is thick..and my eyes ...The order is a mess...But i m beginning to like this story and also Sally lmao...Also the crazy face of both mikoto and Sally is great...The twisted smile is dope
Jul 23, 2021 1:49 PM

Feb 2013
This was a great first episode. I have no clue why they thought airing this out of order was a good idea smh
Jul 23, 2021 4:40 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
FMmatron said:
It's been a while

but the Cross Ange spin-off is finally here

"First episode" was bit of a turn off since I don't see the point of the shuffle order yet. I just hope it's worth it.

Was still fairly entertaining. Appreciate the gore and the OST is pretty nice.
I thought it was just me who saw how crazy similar she is to Ange. Not just physically, but also attitude wise as well (if you take out the grouchy from Ange).

Overall seems like a good series, but I feel like the out of order preview really makes this disconcerting to watch.Gives me re;zero vibes since we keep seeing everyone in different stages of existence with vastly different personalities. Hoping it'll improve in cohesion after this. Maybe I'll rewatch it in order when they're all out.
Jul 23, 2021 4:59 PM

Nov 2016
Kaguyachinchin said:
FMmatron said:
It's been a while

but the Cross Ange spin-off is finally here

"First episode" was bit of a turn off since I don't see the point of the shuffle order yet. I just hope it's worth it.

Was still fairly entertaining. Appreciate the gore and the OST is pretty nice.
I thought it was just me who saw how crazy similar she is to Ange. Not just physically, but also attitude wise as well (if you take out the grouchy from Ange).

Overall seems like a good series, but I feel like the out of order preview really makes this disconcerting to watch.Gives me re;zero vibes since we keep seeing everyone in different stages of existence with vastly different personalities. Hoping it'll improve in cohesion after this. Maybe I'll rewatch it in order when they're all out.

It's basically copy paste, up to the royal backround and that both characters got their hair cut.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 25, 2021 2:18 AM

Jan 2011
How are people so confused by this? I swear to god smoothbrains annoy the shit out of me. The story isn't presented exactly in order OMG 3/10 worst anime ever where is my asshole I forget.
I will say though that I'm sick of pretty girls cutting their hair as "character development".
Bitch, you HAD a pretty girl already, why does anime feel the need to ruin them completely? This happens far too often.
Jul 25, 2021 3:24 AM

Nov 2009
Was really surprised Mikoto is really male and not a trap...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 25, 2021 3:42 PM

Jun 2014
Yes, cut your hair to get rid of the "femininity that will hinder you," yet.....you still have giant tits lol. Those probably define your femininity more than long hair ever would.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jul 26, 2021 11:36 PM
Jul 2021
Love this episode!! Can see so many Mikoto's smile <3 >__<
Jul 27, 2021 10:17 AM

Dec 2016
Good thing they aired it as episode 4, it's so typical that if they started out with this then it would've been so boring that I might have dropped it. This jumbled order really made it interesting for me. Now I'm guessing they'll follow the chronological order after episode 5...

“I hate the thought of beginning and ending my life here, with nothing in between” - literally me in this shitty Corona and that “here” is actually my home...

The maid would be you Sally, since you're literally wearing a maid outfit XD
Jul 27, 2021 12:12 PM

Aug 2017
Ignoring the unnecessary complicated airing, this episode was kinda good. I'm pretty sure its going to have violence and gore like Goblin Slayer.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 6, 2021 2:53 AM

Dec 2008
I really had my doubts about this show, but it's a refreshing change from anime that I recently watched. The two MC's with their different levels of hate torwards ogres and their own storyline is great Sally is no brutal killer, she is not in control of her other self. Mikoto is evil, except the ogre is a female lol. Otherwise it's surprisingly brutal compared to how nice and pretty the world looks there.

Sally is surprisingly pretty, I really like her adventure outfit which is casual and cute, coincidentally she has very big boobs, otherwise the show would not be named Peach... I like that they don't exploit this in cheap fanservice, it's mainly just part of Sally and that is ok.

The different episode order actually gives the storytelling a modern touch and let's be honest, things are not very complex at the beginning witha little attention one should be able to tell what is going on. In this episode I liked how Sally and Mikoto met, the twintails were looking too weird on her, she is too old for such a hairstyle, really glad she cut those off by the end. So the story continues when Frau was found.

Hmmm nevertheless I want to know what happened after the whole city was wiped off the earth, was Godzilla nearby?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2021 4:28 AM

Nov 2013
So why didn't they air this as episode 1 again?

What a cluster F!
Aug 15, 2021 10:48 AM

Apr 2015
Not sure about the score at this point, it's more interesting compared to like 75% of the season.

I mean even the swapped broadcasting makes it more intriguing, it makes everything less predictable which is good.
It's not like it ruins the atmosphere or complicates it enough for the show to be hard to understand.
Sep 12, 2021 12:33 AM
Mar 2012
Watching ep4 as chronological start ep1.
Nice intro. Mikoto's quite cute.
Alderlake...an Intel princess? quite some attitude but not annoying yet.
Uncensored, but cutting away from some actions on premiere screams low budget.
Music quite cool tho.
Sep 13, 2021 11:19 AM
Aug 2021
I think it similar to SHIROBAKO X Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken.

We have Rimuru Tempest here and green screen user. Wow!

I love it. I think this episode about Frau, I want to see Frau again! :( actually the ending scene was surprising me. Thank you for this work.

It uneasy to guess the plot of this anime. I want it more!!!
Sep 23, 2021 3:56 PM

Jul 2015
Glad I read a warning on the different orders as I went in with the expectation of having a relaxing time without being confused for no fking reason.

Interesting ''start'' with its twist on the Momotaro folklore. Shrek may not be happy about it, but its time for some ogre-hunting featuring our feminine-looking mc Mikoto as the executioner!

Nov 15, 2021 5:26 PM

May 2020
Not much happened, this is about that girl first travel time. Thought will going together but nahh she just wander alone and meet that cosplayer usagi.
Jan 29, 2022 2:33 PM

Mar 2013
Wow, the studio choice of order ruined the whole revelation about having mulltiple momotaro, still prefer the first "fake" episode as a start though.
Jul 27, 2022 6:00 AM

Jun 2021
Long hair twin tail sally <3 Those gothic style thigh highs seem a bit out of place.

'You're prettier than me! Explain yourself!'.. 'Anime.' :D

That deal, despite being horrendous, is actually surprising and 'reasonable', such as it is.

Perhaps they should close the gate, useless as it would probably be :p

Mikoto the killer. Insane and insanely powerful, only accepted because it's directed at the most dangerous of foes.
Oh crap, she missed out on that dumpling! xD

This girl's instant haircut skills are next level.
'I won't stop you. However, the guards definitely will!'
'I'm leaving my inheritance behind to most likely be assaulted by bandits, soldiers high on their own power, or killed by ogres. That's not even considering the normal dangers/hardships of traveling, which as a princess, I'm completely ignorant about.' 'ok, have fun.' This king is not a normal parent, and an even more abnormal king, rofl. Especially for this particular time in history.

There's so many bad ends possible, many worse than death, that WISHING for anything to happen is pure foolishness in itself.

Such an oddly told story, lol.
Sep 16, 2023 12:49 PM

Dec 2022
Good thing I downloaded a version with the episodes arranged correctly. Easily the single most retarded directing decision ever made. No wonder I thought the episode threads were full of people talking about utter nonsense.

Saltorine shouldn't have cut her twintails. Such a waste.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2021

51 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 7:04 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:34 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2021

38 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 6:03 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

anime-prime - Jul 10, 2021

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:37 PM

Poll: » Peach Boy Riverside Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2021

29 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 16, 2023 4:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.