Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2021 8:08 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like the test is about to really begin. I'm hoping everything works out well and ofc, teamwork is going to be an important factor.
Apr 30, 2021 2:04 PM
May 2016
liked the idea of leaders explaining why they took them, and the rigged part thing. in addition, I think this is the first time we introduced to the tamakoma-1 operator yuri.
Apr 30, 2021 7:15 PM

Mar 2017
Already the dynamics among the teams seem to be very interesting. I wonder since Suwa already explained the system being rigged, and how it paired people who didn’t want to be with someone, if Osamu’s and Katori’s interactions will lead to more fighting or not. I’m also curious if the t-shirts have more importance like I’m assuming they do.

Very interested in how the rest of the test will play out and what the ones uptop are looking for in this test.
Apr 30, 2021 7:58 PM

Mar 2015
test is not actually begun yet and each group nuance already soo complex!
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 1, 2021 6:50 AM

May 2016
This is setting up to be a much larger arc than I envisioned, with all the variables.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
May 1, 2021 8:28 AM

Jun 2020
Love the beginning of the test!! I’m really excited to see how things progress from here!
For on di love that even all the shirts were personalized, not just the designs but also colors for each team and different types for every individual.
Also lol love how they explained the concept behind the team creation, but it basically ended up “I just picked whoever I thought was best each turn” (except Ninomiya, he was like “I only wanted Azuma and Amatori, I don’t care about the rest… but Ema has a crush on Chika so I picked him” lmao).
But also the lottery was rigged?!! Didn’t expect that but it makes a lot of sense thinking about it now. I hope each team manages to get along and there isn’t much internal fighting, but I’m really interested in seeing these team dynamics!
Also why did Mizukami delete that whole section of rules??

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 239 Discussion

MegamiRem - Feb 1

14 by StregAnna77 »»
Mar 26, 8:54 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 240 Discussion

anime-prime - Mar 3

2 by ReaperCreeper »»
Mar 6, 3:54 PM

» Despair

Magical_Bananana - Feb 1

7 by Magical_Bananana »»
Feb 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 238 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 3, 2023

5 by StregAnna77 »»
Nov 23, 2023 4:12 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Chapter 237 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 3, 2023

3 by ricksed »»
Oct 4, 2023 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.