Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2021 5:31 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, this a gathering of talents. Some of the most prominent girl bands all here at once....interesting.

It's not even the series' finale but felt kinda like one.
Stark700Mar 4, 2021 7:06 AM
Mar 4, 2021 6:42 AM
Sep 2018
Well the contest itself is pretty random, and it’s honestly weird how they made ailen kinda evil again for a bit, but it was really cute that it turns out she was so desperate to win because she knew aion was watching. It’s not the direct confrontation i was hoping for, but it’s nice to see the two keep in contact now and thay ailen wants he brother to be proud of her.

Also cyan and howan did the game’s OP, so that was neat.

Next up is dokonjo vs trichro, and with that all the bands would have appeared.
dragonsoldier77Mar 4, 2021 6:47 AM
Mar 4, 2021 7:05 AM

Jan 2013
the latter half portion with the evil shit and immediately jumped to a redemption story was so random and felt dumb. felt like they crammed half a final arc worth’s of episodes into one
Mar 4, 2021 7:07 AM

Mar 2019
good sports festival although hmm although probably not the fairest one...but everybody enjoyed it pretty sure

Cyan x Howan. They are simply great together.
Mar 4, 2021 7:16 AM
Sep 2018
dannymilk said:
the latter half portion with the evil shit and immediately jumped to a redemption story was so random and felt dumb. felt like they crammed half a final arc worth’s of episodes into one

It was pretty abrupt ngl. Though i think rather than thinking of it as going evil, probably better to think of it as a kid throwing a tantrum and need to be calmed down.
Mar 4, 2021 8:04 AM

Jul 2011
I'm seriously happy to see BVL, but they don't explain how the most mysterious band ended up there, seeing Ailene not very excited at the beginning.
A BVL song really hit differently than the other bands.
Ailene really loves her onii-chama, to use her powers, that just happen to be dark powers, because of her personal problems.
Is incredible how Ailene is still powerful, needing Cyan and Rowan to negate.
One more 69 to the collection: NICE.
The Worldwide Love Rock Festival is looking great, now that I know BVL will be there.
Mar 4, 2021 3:22 PM

Jun 2017
From my point of view BVL was a new band but they weren't bad at all. It was a bit wholesome how Ailene wanted to win because of her bro.
Mar 6, 2021 12:06 AM

Feb 2016
This episode WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTING, the 5 most popular girl-bands come together, and this is the best plot they could give us? This was really bad, it actually makes me feel sad.

Ailane gets mad because they suck at the competition (thanks to herself) and goes berserk just because. They made it look like it's a big deal but she get defeated in less than a minute and continue on like nothing happened... and at the end her group win with the "the winners for the next race win everything" bullshit and talks to Mashumairesh in one of the most dumb moments so far because the Mashu girls don't even really know her, and yet they all act like it's a big fkng deal lol

Oh, and when they fight Ailane, out of nowhere Cyan and Howan begin to sing no other than the opening from Fes A Live (How to fly), wtf!!! This season only got made because of that game, making it the most important song here, and they just decided to use it now! I was expecting it to be the final song of this season in a very amazing and heartwarming moment, but fuck it I guess, "just throw it at a random moment and in a random episode because we don't have time to show Plasmagica and Mashumairesh creating the song for the final episode since we've been doing random shit untli now" lmao, they should have used a Mashumairesh-only song, or anything else, but not the most important one!

Second worst episode so far, just behind episode 4 (Shingan X Dokonjo, that was fkng random, crazy, rushed and dumb).
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Mar 6, 2021 1:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
A sports festival with music elements? it was really random but why not xD
BVL is a pretty good band, I'm starting to like it, and the brother - sister moment at the end was heartwarming :)
Mar 6, 2021 5:46 AM

Oct 2008
oh nice BVL new girl band and Ailane is the little sister of Aion! great!
5/5.

Mar 7, 2021 7:02 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
dlxuniuniu said:

Cyan x Howan. They are simply great together.

I ship it. They would make a cute couple.
Dec 10, 2021 1:54 AM

Feb 2020
Quite an unusual but a very entertaining sports festival.

Congratulations, BVL! I'm especially happy for Ailene.

I liked BVL's performance a lot.

I can't get enough of Rosia's cuteness. <3

SerafosDec 16, 2023 2:20 AM
Feb 17, 2022 5:58 AM

Apr 2011
Well, that was fun.

Ailane really cute.
Feb 21, 2022 1:04 PM

Nov 2009
Much appreciated episode with my fav band and character in the spotlight.
Ailane is as cute and edgy cool as ever.

Loved their song, the darkness power, the onii-chama interaction, Ailane's lack of athletic abilities and the fact that they still won anyway ^^
All hail the cutest edgelord ever~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Show by Rock!! Stars!! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

13 by Jzuna »»
Apr 6, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Show by Rock!! Stars!! Episode 3 Discussion

Dominik_Fark - Jan 21, 2021

20 by Jzuna »»
Mar 25, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Show by Rock!! Stars!! Episode 2 Discussion

Dominik_Fark - Jan 14, 2021

14 by Muow »»
Sep 7, 2022 3:12 AM

Poll: » Show by Rock!! Stars!! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

11 by Magito »»
Mar 15, 2022 7:45 AM

Poll: » Show by Rock!! Stars!! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

6 by Serafos »»
Dec 10, 2021 5:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.