Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 18, 2021 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, I just love the soundtrack and music of this show, including this episode. The outdoor backgrounds are realistic as usual especially when Rin is riding her bike on the road. Even the way they made food is realistic.

I love how Nadeshiko was drooling at how delicious that food is lol. The perfect outdoor experience.

Feb 18, 2021 6:39 AM

Feb 2018
Alright, It started with Nadeshiko going to Nishi - Fujinomiya Station. I wonder how long it will take when using the Minobu Line? Hhhmm.... Hold on sec, whether the location of the blog camp where... Some tips for choosing a camping spot are also given such as Choose a campsite with radio waves, Check the weather forecast, Decide what to do at the campsite.... Just need to check those app "Find My Family". Hold on sec, is thay History journal? 1600 Battle of Sekigahara, (Fuwa District, Gifu Prefecture) Face Army (80,200 people).

The solo debut has started, and was Shimarin at the Akazawa inn? For some reason, Fujinomiya is famous for Yakisoba cuisine, so if you visit there make sure you try Yakisoba. No matter how many times I see Mount Fuji is so beautiful. What? Is that Naradanosato Hot Spring? It's a mixed Onsen? damn Rin-chan. Hhmm... Shigureyaki look like delicious. Best oppai and tomato....

When enjoying camping

Be sure to protect his campsites and facilities and keep him from getting rid of fire and trash! It's cold outdoors in winter, so be sure to wear it and protect yourself from the cold! Committee on outdoor activities
Feb 18, 2021 7:00 AM
Case is closed!

Jan 2019
This episode made me hungry.. In Japan, on air time of Yuru Camp is almost midnight. Now, I wanna eat okonomiyaki.

Btw, Nadeshiko today was so cute <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2021 7:07 AM

Apr 2010
I agree that the episode made me hungry especially the part in the restaurant looked great.
Sakura being worried was funny but she did say it was ok for Nadishiko to go camping alone, their mother was present as well but she didn't say much.

Rin being near while camping is also nice and i am already looking forward to next week.
Feb 18, 2021 7:13 AM
Jul 2018
this was such a nice episode, nice balance between nadeshiko's solo camping and rin and her sister too. really enjoyed this one and cant wait to see nadeshiko's solo camping next week!
Feb 18, 2021 7:32 AM

Jun 2019
Nadeshiko being adorable once again. The food looked really delicious. Even everyone has to talk about food in this thread. Made me twice as hungry as before. Really good episode. Relaxing as usual with beautiful visuals. Waiting for Nadeshiko's solo camping.
Feb 18, 2021 7:32 AM

Apr 2020
Damn, I'm really looking forward to the next episode. also those foods looks really good
Feb 18, 2021 7:43 AM

Apr 2014
Everyone pay respect to our Rin-sama!!!!!
Rin's camping preparation tips are very useful. Those foods are looking very delicious. I really want to try that shigureyaki. Drooling Nabeshiko is very cute. I'm really looking forward to Nabeshiko first solo camping and the Izu Penisula when Toba sensei mentioned it.

Nadeshiko's location
Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha - https://goo.gl/maps/uUJk1PijjGVrFrZt8
Okonomishokudo Ito (the yakisoba restaurant) - https://goo.gl/maps/MHNWXYWZ9zXhYQ8c7
Nodayama Health Ryokuchi Park (campsite) - https://goo.gl/maps/XErwJutsh5rM4pnX7

Rin's location
Shimizu-ya Cafe at Akasawa village - https://goo.gl/maps/aakdq2rYR24qjdGs9
Konbousu where Rin and Sakura met - https://goo.gl/maps/unS59EZL8VAg722F6
Naradanosato Hot Spring - https://goo.gl/maps/8xkkttPRBBp8yoqi7
AkeZZZFeb 18, 2021 7:46 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Feb 18, 2021 7:43 AM

Apr 2019
Nadeshiko solo camping!! More shimarin screen time this episode, much appreciated! Sakura and Rin bonding was alleviating.

Feb 18, 2021 7:57 AM
Nov 2020
Still beautiful AF
Feb 18, 2021 8:04 AM

Mar 2019
Holy moly dat food looks so delicious... Worst enemy and hungry already.

Sakura and Rin, the duo we needed... And both are worried about Nadeshiko obviously. But Nade did a good job with all the prep for the her solo camping tour
Feb 18, 2021 8:12 AM
Dec 2020
simply, nadeshiko

Feb 18, 2021 8:25 AM

Feb 2019
Finally a Nadeshiko solo camping trip and what a fun start it’s off to. I’m craving Okonomiyaki and Yakisoba now. Restaurant tour was definitely best part of the episode, but I agree seeing Fuji-san never gets old. I’ve never got to see it with the snow covering the cap tho.
Feb 18, 2021 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
It's time for Nadeshiko's turn to have solo camping!

Let's pray to Rin Shimarin-sama for the camping journey inspirations! At least for Nadeshiko and Ena out of gratitude and respect.

Other than Nadeshiko's own family, Rin's worries over Nadeshiko attempting to do what she has done over the course alone is warranted. Shimarin's camping course is highly recommended for a checklist!

Asaka's insert song is SO GOOD, and it truly represents what camping is: to have fun.
With the support of her family, Itekimasu Nadeshiko!

The parallels of Rin and Nadeshiko's mountainous hiking, such a great time between the two MCs. Famous overcrowding places are the norm...and I feel Nadeshiko for the mouth-drooling moments. Rin stalking Nadeshiko's older sister Sakura...that somehow failed, and really gruelling for calmer times.

Looking forward to the solo camp!
Feb 18, 2021 8:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha it was great to see Nadeshiko doing solo camping and enjoying her food.
Also it was interesting to see Rin with Nadeshiko's sister, it was pretty fun
Feb 18, 2021 8:40 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

I can't explain just how wholesome it is to watch Nadeshiko enjoying herself on the trip and the food. Her smile is full of energy and wholesome power.

Rin-chan running into Sakura on her own trip was pretty nice and that bath scene at the end was good civilization.

Feb 18, 2021 9:09 AM

Oct 2017
Lol I like how Sakura installed a parental monitoring app on Nadeshiko's phone. She really worries about her a lot, that's sweet.

Watching Nadeshiko drool over that Shigureyaki was hilarious and as usual she makes the food look so delicious. Now I wanna have some too.

Rin and Sakura's interactions were amusing. Sakura getting more screentime is well appreciated. Also she looks beautiful without glasses. She's pretty with glasses too but without em she has a bit of different vibe.
Feb 18, 2021 9:14 AM

Oct 2020
Kinda surprised nobody tailed her considering what she is capable of. I could relate to Nadeshiko on a spiritual level during the Shigureyaki cooking scene. That awkward moment between Sakura and Rin.

Feb 18, 2021 9:15 AM
Apr 2019
I just want to keep taking screenshots of this show ! I don't think I've seen such a wholesome cute show since K-on!!
Feb 18, 2021 9:20 AM

Mar 2020
Nadeshiko goes solo camping...eating delicious looking food on the way...wholesome
Feb 18, 2021 9:22 AM
Dec 2020
another cute eps...i like it
Feb 18, 2021 9:22 AM

Mar 2013
The episode was like always very good: the atmosphere, the iteraction with everthing was wholesome!

Edit: God. How is it that Sakura still single is? She damn hot and cool, and has an very big 'hearth'! I'd die for her!
Feb 18, 2021 9:34 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
We see Nadeshiko take after Rin and adventure in her first solo camp.

We also see Rin and Sakura's interaction and how it unfolds when Nadeshiko isn't there to mediate conversation.
Feb 18, 2021 9:54 AM
Mar 2015
Much safer than last time
Feb 18, 2021 10:00 AM

Jun 2017
It's preposterous that whoever is voicing the pinecones and other random items hasn't yet got the recognition they deserve.

Feb 18, 2021 10:07 AM

Jul 2020
Seeing Nadeshiko eating never fails to make me smile. So adorable. Insert song in the episode was great!

I accept random friend requests!
Feb 18, 2021 10:27 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Shimarin though is quite the nickname for Rin. Rins tips though really will be useful. While its nice to see Nedeshiko's family be supportive of the idea at least they are taking precautions too. Pretty nice insert song as well. The alternating views of Nadeshiko's trip and Rin's trip though sure was fun to see. Still Rin's trip provided a unique opportunity for her to interact with Sakura. The café that they went too sure was nice though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2021 10:58 AM

Jul 2012
Make an offering for great Shimarin-sama!!! And follow her camping course!

Nadeshiko finally on her way for solo camping while Rin unexpectedly meets Sakura-san
Feb 18, 2021 11:03 AM

Dec 2009
Tirinchas said:
It's preposterous that whoever is voicing the pinecones and other random items hasn't yet got the recognition they deserve.

Agree! Those are so hilariously adorable! :D
Feb 18, 2021 11:13 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Felt like I was watching one of those Korean street food asmr frying videos

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM

Feb 2014
An episode dedicated to Nadeshiko's solo camping adventure was something I was looking forward to more than any other series this week and boy did this episode deliver what I was hoping for! X3

Nadeshiko might not be at her destination just yet, but she had a great time being tempted by the alluring smell of food which is something I can relate to. Despite the long line, she got into the local restaurant recommended by Sakura and boy was it worth the wait. She ordered what everyone around her did, which was a local delicacy, and despite myself eating dinner before watching this episode, I immediately felt hungry again after seeing how the food was made. Nadeshiko's constant barrage of adorable facial expressions was almost too much for me to handle! XD

Meanwhile, Rin was out exploring on her own and, by chance, she ran into Sakura on her own as well. Both of them had a nice talk between each other and showed how much they both cared for Nadeshiko.

As an added bonus, we also got to see Sakura in the hot springs and showcased her feature assets. Honestly, I'm surprised she's still single. Maybe there's hope for me after all! =P

I look forward to more of Nadeshiko's solo adventure next time. Lovely insert song during her preparation, too!
Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM

Feb 2020
Nadeshiko has started her first solo camp. So far, everything is going good. She's really enjoying her time.

That food made me hungry.

Rin stalking Nadeshiko was hilarious.

SerafosJan 28, 11:23 PM
Feb 18, 2021 12:15 PM
Apr 2017
Rin stalking Nadeshiko's sister.
Feb 18, 2021 1:18 PM

Apr 2015
Wholesome episode as usual and some great locations added to the list, I swear some of them took far too long for me to find.
Like this Giant Cedar of Yushima

That Yakisoba place looks really good, I was literally just like Nadeshiko watching that food being prepped.

Really nice to see Rin run into Sakura, who is also traveling on her own. Rin was a bit creepy being sneaky XD
Feb 18, 2021 2:18 PM

Dec 2020
[Sakura x Rin Shipping Intensifies]

That's interesting. I assumed the flash-forward at the end of Season 1 where Nadeshiko and Rin meet at Lake Motosu was her first attempted solo camping.

More torii... Every trip this season has involved at least one torii so far. Most of them haven't even been at shrines.

The scene with Nadeshiko looking back at the first yakisoba shop killed me.

Nice insert song, too.
Feb 18, 2021 2:25 PM

Jul 2014
Honestly, I know most manga readers will probably be most hyped for the trip to Izu that's to come (and was finally mentioned here in this episode), but for me this episode was what I was most waiting to see adapted. Seeing Nadeshiko go on her own for once makes for a nice change of pace but still maintains that vibrant energy and sense of fun - particularly in terms of the energetic OST - that makes her my favourite character in the show and one of my favourite characters in general.

Though, what I was really waiting for this week was the meeting between Sakura and Shimarin. It delights me how much wholesomeness they were able to cram into such a short scene: from showing Shimarin slightly stepping out of her comfort zone by initiating the interaction with Sakura to showing their mutual worry about Nadeshiko and their mutual happiness to see her faring well on the trip.

Episodes like this are why Yuru Camp stands as my absolute favourite series in the slice-of-life genre.
Feb 18, 2021 4:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shimarin-sama protect me too~ Ah, that course just beautiful. Its amusing, but yet, truly educative~

So, its about time Nadeshiko joined the solo camper hype, following Shimarin-sama succession. Every preparation already done by her. Surprised, their family aggree too, especially her older sister. However, when watched her caring side through the entire episode, even got bumped up by Shimarin-sama. Ah, thats feel, its so warmth. Such a cute and rare sceneries seeing them all together, caring the same person, ever. Solo-ist person, the best person.

Nadeshiko's really a grown up girl, no shit. Its like, i am getting old again by seeing her activities there. That culinary part, tho. Dang! Its not even reach the main camp story, yet. Holy shit! Now its about time for me to changing my pfp, i guess. Cause i got some good ss on these episode. Truly fluffy, truly comfy, truly beautifully done, once again by Yuru Camp, Nadeshiko edition

Best episode, granted from me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 18, 2021 6:41 PM

May 2012
So Rin became a god :3 Congratulations! xD
Jokes aside, nice to see Sakura having a relaxing time for once, we hardly see her going out at all. The awkward moment between her and Rin was funny, this also makes Rin realise how different it was without Nadeshiko. Yakisoba looks delicious! Cheers to the animators that drew the food.
Cannot wait next week to see how is Nadeshiko's first solo camp, if everything goes smoothly, we can finally observe how her time being alone camping is different compare to Rin's solo camping. Both have completely different personalities, so the way they enjoy solo camping can differ.

Feb 18, 2021 7:24 PM

Jun 2019
It’s nice that we are getting more Nadeshiko and Rin screentime since those two are my favorite characters in this series. I enjoyed their solo travels so far and I like how Rin’s reserved approach to solo traveling compares to Nadeshiko’s animated approach.

One thing I’m puzzled by is didn’t Nadeshiko try to go solo camping at the end of season 1 at the spot she met Rin? I know they ended up camping together that time, but she was acting like she has never tried to solo camp in this episode.
Feb 18, 2021 7:35 PM

Jan 2011
Nadeshiko being Nadeshiko is always bless ,her big sis is cool but somewhat secretly dotting is some gap didn't think i'd see her pair up with Rin for some solo hang out time two of the most chill characters sharing silence lol
Feb 18, 2021 8:13 PM

Aug 2018
Very good chapter
Nadeshiko planned her camp alone to see how it will go, so far so good. And well Rin and Sakura met, that part was fun. Very nice
Feb 18, 2021 10:34 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
You can do it Nadeshiko! We believe in you!

This week was the preparation, but next week is when Nadeshiko really gets to camp. Hope it all goes well! I couldn't help but chuckle that her sister secretly added the Find Family app on Nadeshiko's phone just in case.
Feb 18, 2021 10:42 PM

Apr 2020
More Rin in this episode!
I swear I'm basically like Sakura-san when talking about anime lol
Feb 19, 2021 2:50 AM

Sep 2019
Nadeshiko is on schedule, her not getting lost and doing everything according to her schedule really surprised me. The food looked delicious.

Sakura looked stunning in the hot spring.
Feb 19, 2021 4:19 AM
Apr 2019
Yay. Nadeshiko is on solo camping now. God, those foods makes me want to eat again. I could relate to the irresistible feeling of eating foods in places during trips.
Feb 19, 2021 4:56 AM

Aug 2019
every time I see Sakura in this show I get reminded how much I love mature women, but this was another amazing episode
Feb 19, 2021 12:16 PM

Sep 2008
Hmm, not sure what to think of it, last episode and now this. Well on the positive side it can only get better.I am not into the camping academy stuff.
Feb 19, 2021 12:19 PM

Jul 2016
For a moment, I actually thought Nadeshiko's sister put some "spyware" on her phone but in the end, it seems Nadeshiko simply sends the same message to both her sister and Rin. Our Nabeshiko is so adorable~

Overall, this was another pretty lovely episode. The bits with Nadeshiko's solo camping tour and the scenes with Rin and Sakura (good Lord, she's gorgeous!!) were perfectly balanced and man, seeing Nadeshiko enjoying herself while eating delicious food never gets old. Peak wholesome material!
Feb 19, 2021 2:13 PM

Dec 2020
SouthRzVa said:
For a moment, I actually thought Nadeshiko's sister put some "spyware" on her phone but in the end, it seems Nadeshiko simply sends the same message to both her sister and Rin.

It was "spyware". It allows family members to know where each other are. Of course, you have to willingly run the app so it's not technically spyware. The photos had nothing to do with it.
Feb 19, 2021 5:25 PM

Sep 2017
Any episode where the solo camp ost plays is immediately a 10/10. A great episode as usual. Nadeshiko is a real champ walking those 5.5km to the campsite. Excited to see how she will fair when she's actually getting setup at the campsite. Hopeful for more solo camp ost lol.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

107 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2021

143 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 1:37 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

66 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

76 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

80 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.