Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2020 1:05 PM

Sep 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Am I the only that was completely confused as to what happened in this chapter?
Aug 6, 2023 1:05 PM
Jun 2023
I'm pretty sure Claudine ended his life with a gun to his head , due to not being accepted as the man he truly was deep down. He was also rejected pretty badly by the women he fell in love with. As well as his father dying , the only one who actually accepted him and the betrayal of one of his brother's. All this lead to him to end his life. He makes one last call to his gender therapist before you know. I'm pretty sure this is what happened . Some of it was a little hard to follow , since the chapters went by pretty quickly in this Manga. So I understand you're confusion. This Manga is good but just really sad. And all too relatable to me. I'm a transgender man ftm so I relate to Claudine's struggle to be seen as the man he knows he is due to lack of acceptance and lack of understanding from those around him . I'm however a gay man as well, so I differ a little bit to him when it comes to sexuality. Claudine is a straight man who loves women who happens to be a transgender man ftm. Anyways this Manga made me sob uncontrollably due to how real it felt. I struggle to keep going and I struggle with not killing myself. I'm forcing myself to live, in the hopes that one day , I'll be able to physically & medically transition. Sorry for the long post and vent. Just finished reading it and had no one to discuss this with. My apologies.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Claudine...! Chapter 1 Discussion

blue-y - Apr 25, 2013

13 by Foregroundeclisp »»
Aug 6, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Claudine...! Chapter 4 Discussion

Leosmileyface - Dec 19, 2019

1 by LaurenStark »»
Oct 22, 2022 10:38 PM

Poll: » Claudine...! Chapter 2 Discussion

Kristiwazhere - Sep 23, 2020

0 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 23, 2020 1:59 PM

» Is there an english physical copy of this?

removed-user - Aug 24, 2015

3 by _-_Sally_-_ »»
Nov 15, 2017 3:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.