Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 2, 2020 11:49 PM

Sep 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't mean to, but seeing GT still alive makes me laugh >,< I really thought he's dead!! but I think it will be same with Night Eye's fate, wait a little then he will completely rest. I'm more worried with Miruko, Hawks and Aizawa-sensei.. they need medical attention immediately!
Deku saves the day by using his float quirk!
erenmeiiSep 2, 2020 11:53 PM
Sep 4, 2020 9:53 AM

May 2018
Next chapter is going to be crazy!!!!
Sep 4, 2020 2:19 PM

Oct 2019
It's great that Deku can finally use float but I'm worried about Aizawa's eyes right now...

Like I think this might've been one of the longer times he's used his quirk while fighting. Hopefully he doesn't permanently damage his eyes to the point his quirk is useless.

I hope next chapter will have Deku basically flying in mach 25 trying to fight Shigaraki.
Sep 4, 2020 7:22 PM

Sep 2009
FLOAT

also as much as Deku/Shigaraki is the main focus of this chapter god damn if Machia wasn't some crazy shit
Sep 4, 2020 7:58 PM

May 2018
As I predicted before,Shigaraki will have issues with his new found power which might force him to retreat.
Gorochu said:
My guess is that Shigaraki still hasn't master his new power fully yet so he will force to retreat and hide somewhere. He won't take over Japan.

Although the author seems trying to create tense among readers by showing how dire the situation are to the good guys,I feel that it will turn out to be anti climatic with nothing much change. Sure a lot of heroes are probably dead but they are mostly nameless heroes that readers couldn't care. I will wait and see on GT's fate. League of Villains will not takeover Japan,they will just go back to hiding after this.
Papa_ScorchSep 5, 2020 4:13 AM
Sep 5, 2020 1:59 AM

Mar 2018
What I think is actually great this chapter is how it looks like Deku unlocks Float because he was angry (in good old shonen fashion). But we know that he probably already knew how to use it because we saw All Might talk about it before the short timeskip right before the war begun. It would be baffling if he still don't know how to use it after at least two months of training.

So we've got what looks like a classic shonen power-up with all the hype that comes with, but it's not an asspull, it was foreshadowed and it makes sense.

Good Job Horikoshi.
Sep 5, 2020 2:09 AM

Mar 2020
gr8 chapter as usual but i have a doubt...after Machia was given a small amount of anaesthetic and other heroes came it slow him down then did he changed his path to reach the Jaku City Hospital or is he gone to Beserk mode?
Sep 5, 2020 2:11 AM

Mar 2020
Kazzak_ said:

I hope next chapter will have Deku basically flying in mach 25 trying to fight Shigaraki.

well he is basically floating r8? and floating is different from flying so how can he fly?
Sep 5, 2020 11:44 AM

Jan 2020
I was at the edge of my seat while reading this. Seeing Deku get pissed was awesome and its nice to see that Shigaraki has limitations too.

I'm really appreciating this fight so far. Ive been following the manga for quite a while and its been nice to see the fight scenes improve over time. Even though we all know that logically Midoriya will win, I still feel so uncertain for some reason, which is a nice feeling since most shounen fights I go "yep MC is gonna win 100%"

On a different note, I'm wondering how Horikoshi will handle Aizawa's amputation. I hope he at least portrays recovery a little more realistically than "oh he has a prosthetic now hes fine"

Bandori is love <3 Bandori is life <3
Sep 5, 2020 1:12 PM
May 2016
Deku was literally dripping anger. These chapters would be banger when animated. People are feeling positive, but i still think, heroes would loose to some extent.
Sep 6, 2020 3:45 AM

Jul 2016
This is going to be insane animated lol
Sep 6, 2020 9:14 AM

May 2015
man what the hell is happening. this has been going on forever. However, it does make sense that shigaraki's body can't keep up with the power. i wonder how it'll end.

Sep 6, 2020 9:19 AM

Apr 2019
Lmaoooo. This show and plot armor. No one will ever die, heroes nor villains! Even with the city being terrorized somehow all civilians I’m sure will survive as well. Same old MHA. Come on give us some stakes.

Sep 6, 2020 9:28 AM

Jan 2020
Goddamn, these chapters have been fucking incredible. Deku raging was really scary to watch. Can't wait for the next chapter!!
Sep 6, 2020 9:43 AM
Jan 2017
Remember when people said Deku would really struggle to learn these new powers and now he’s using 3 powers at once, after only a few months of training and with this being the first time (that we know of) he has ever used float
Sep 6, 2020 9:45 AM

Mar 2015
here come the jesus. both MC and archnemesis is not bounded by rule of this world anymore.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 6, 2020 9:45 AM
Nov 2018
GT still being alive at the end of the chapter probably means we're gonna get that slow hospital death like Nighteye :(. Also Shiggy is crazy OP now and I'm kinda loving it!!! Can't wait to see if the villains are gonna regroup or whether Deku is gonna go apeshit on Shigaraki's ass!!!
Sep 6, 2020 9:58 AM

Jul 2013
Another parallel between Shig and Deku: their bodies not being able to handle their abilities. Shig has the regeneration quirk but will he exert power that outpaces that quirk? Hmmm
Sep 6, 2020 10:03 AM
Jul 2018
This arc will definitely go down as one of the greatest shounen arcs, at least once it is animated. Lets hope Bones brings their A-game to this arc, if they don't I will never forgive them.
Sep 6, 2020 10:30 AM

Oct 2014
feel like the poison probably will eventually slow him down
Sep 6, 2020 10:30 AM

Jun 2012
Let me guess, sooner or later Shigaraki will also learn how to destroy everything he touches including the air so Deku is not safe either even when he floats....... Nah probably not. But I'm still hype to see how this next chapter's fight gonna goes
Sep 6, 2020 12:08 PM

Jun 2014
Oh shit Deku is using Float now. Next chapter should have some intense action.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 6, 2020 12:56 PM

Aug 2010
-Kami_sama- said:
This arc will definitely go down as one of the greatest shounen arcs, at least once it is animated. Lets hope Bones brings their A-game to this arc, if they don't I will never forgive them.

That's a bold statement considering this arc isn't even the greatest of MHA let alone of all shonen.
Sep 6, 2020 1:00 PM

Apr 2014
now Deku can fly/float now he bout to be able to do some crazy stuff now

looking forward to next ch
"one step at a time"
Sep 6, 2020 1:52 PM

Jan 2009
told you all that Gran Torino is still alive

nice to see Mirko is gonna be fine too

and Deku can now use the float quirk
Sep 6, 2020 2:07 PM

Dec 2017
aight, let me guess, next shiggy unlocks float as well cuz he's nana's grandchild, and he and deku have an epic air battle
Sep 6, 2020 2:14 PM

May 2018
breebearani said:
On a different note, I'm wondering how Horikoshi will handle Aizawa's amputation. I hope he at least portrays recovery a little more realistically than "oh he has a prosthetic now hes fine"

What's unrealistic abouth a prosthetic? We already saw the limitations of one when Re-Destro's broke against Dark Shadow.
Sep 6, 2020 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
Rider9530 said:
Next chapter is going to be crazy!!!!

yeah cant wait for it too come out

;( but im scared of the outcome with hawks and aizawa sensei
Sep 6, 2020 3:21 PM

Mar 2018
EdTheAlchemist said:
Lmaoooo. This show and plot armor. No one will ever die, heroes nor villains! Even with the city being terrorized somehow all civilians I’m sure will survive as well. Same old MHA. Come on give us some stakes.

Twice died, Crust died, Mirko lost an arm, Aizawa lost a leg and it'd be ridiculous that all civillians in those cities survived. What manga are you reading man ?
Sep 6, 2020 4:01 PM

Apr 2019
Florent3571 said:
EdTheAlchemist said:

Twice died, Crust died, Mirko lost an arm, Aizawa lost a leg and it'd be ridiculous that all civillians in those cities survived. What manga are you reading man ?
You named a bunch of irrelevant characters in the grand scheme of things. Am barely any names too.

Sep 6, 2020 4:17 PM

Aug 2010
Also they gonna need to buff Uraraka if Deku can float now.
Sep 6, 2020 4:28 PM

Jun 2017
Aaand just in time to asspull another quirk out of the blue for Deku to save the day. I really don't like that at the end of the day both the main villain and mc have tons of quirks by the end.
Sep 6, 2020 4:30 PM
Aug 2020
Can’t wait for the next chapter, loving this arc.

Think FT will survive? Looks like he’s going to get one last big battle but don’t think he will survive in the long run.

Deku has been a beast these past few chapters the battle is going to be so dope
Sep 6, 2020 4:41 PM

Nov 2008
Okay, in the new My Hero Academia Chapter, I guess Gigantomachia transformed and he's Godzillaling his way to Tomura right now.

Though I heard Deku's Mom might be in his path.

Also Deku joined the Flying Club with Goku, Luffy, Ichigo, Naruto and Yusuke.

HollowIchigo58Sep 6, 2020 4:48 PM
Sep 6, 2020 4:53 PM

Dec 2013
Shigaraki is back to being cornered again. I can't wait to see Midoriya smash him in his face.
Sep 6, 2020 5:35 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Well I have to give it to Deku, he really has the face of a hero right now. At least the kind of hero I want to see. Also it was a pleasent surprise to see Mineta be the one to truly reflect on the choices the heroes have made.
Sep 6, 2020 5:56 PM

Jan 2020
Raging-Man said:
breebearani said:

What's unrealistic abouth a prosthetic? We already saw the limitations of one when Re-Destro's broke against Dark Shadow.

Hmmm? I was referring to recovery afterwards, not whether or not Aizawa will get a prosthetic (which he most definitely will)

Bandori is love <3 Bandori is life <3
Sep 6, 2020 6:10 PM

Oct 2016
Fantastic chapter, the heroes might have made some wrong choices but, Mirko kicking the shit out of Shigaraki's pod isn't one of them. Gran Torino seeing Deku use float is great, that's probably going to be the last thing he sees before he eventually dies.
Sep 6, 2020 9:07 PM

Mar 2016
So far, who all are gonna die and who all are gravely injured?
Sep 6, 2020 11:25 PM

Mar 2018
EdTheAlchemist said:
Florent3571 said:

You named a bunch of irrelevant characters in the grand scheme of things. Am barely any names too.

Yeah, Twice and Aizawa are totally irrelevant sure. And you never mentionned that they had to be relevant. You said nobody died, people have died, you're factually wrong.
Sep 7, 2020 2:31 AM

Sep 2019
And just as i thought they defeated gigantomachia, he literally goes on berserk mode and wiped out the city. I really want to see if Deku can actually smash him and save the day. Well, right now beating shigaraki comes first!

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Sep 7, 2020 4:47 AM

Mar 2017
Wooow! Deku looked like a badass at the end there. This is going to be a life changing event for him; this is the first time he’s fighting with the intent to harm someone instead of just stop them.

Love the thing about Shigaraki‘s new quirk being too much for his body. Never considered it needed building up to use like One For All
Sep 7, 2020 9:49 PM
May 2020
I can no longer tell where this story is going to go (not that I ever could). Things have been turned passed 100%. I can see heroes from around the world coming to help Japan. Cause honestly a lot of heroes are dead or too weak to do much. They will definitely help from somewhere.

Also I feel as if Deku will have to tell his secret. For one people now see that he has 3 quirks which is rare. Plus they need to know why Shiggy is after Deku to protect him better.
Sep 8, 2020 1:21 AM
Mar 2010
no ass pulls, shigaraki better come out on top still, i dont care if he takes some hits and has to retreat. the heroes need to take a big L overall to make this whole thing complete for me. honestly i hate most of the heroes they are so drab and boring villains are way more interesting and developed definitely want them to win in my book. They are literally the only reason i read this manga at this point haha
Sep 8, 2020 9:23 AM

Oct 2017
I wanna watch the last two pages animated so bad.
Sep 8, 2020 11:02 AM

Sep 2013
This will definitely go down as one of the arcs in HeroAca.
Sep 9, 2020 8:37 AM
Mar 2015
Deku and Shigeraki headed for the big showdown
Sep 11, 2020 6:08 AM
Jun 2015
Florent3571 said:
EdTheAlchemist said:

Yeah, Twice and Aizawa are totally irrelevant sure. And you never mentionned that they had to be relevant. You said nobody died, people have died, you're factually wrong.
Yeah but characters no one really cares about
Sep 11, 2020 6:14 AM

Mar 2018
shane_nichols said:
Florent3571 said:

Yeah but characters no one really cares about

Lmao if you think noone cares about Twice check the reaction to chapter 266.
Sep 11, 2020 11:16 PM

Jun 2017
This might trigger some envy on Bakugo if Deku will make a spectacular feat!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 419 Discussion ( 1 2 )

thebrentinator24 - Apr 3

51 by Biisoo »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 421 Discussion

deg - Apr 24

14 by Abyhape »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 373 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 18, 2022

24 by KoniginElle »»
Yesterday, 2:18 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 420 Discussion

deg - Apr 10

25 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 22, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 416 Discussion

deg - Mar 7

24 by omgtouya »»
Apr 20, 3:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.