Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2020 12:13 AM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"All she does is lie next to them" as if. My suspension of disbelief can't handle this one, sorry. Not having played the third game i don't know for sure if this is in character for her, so for now i'll think of it as the creators clumsy attempt to avoid mentioning sex directly.

The Grandma sure isn't holding back though- going as far as to blow up an entire city block just to catch her a new squad member, now matter how unwilling that member might be. And why exactly did those magnetic cannons had to heat her up, was they trying to microwave her, lol?
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 7, 2020 5:05 AM

Jul 2015
Lobelia got some monstrous strength there, facing all those troops sent after her

They really took some extreme measures to get her on the team lol

Feb 14, 11:53 AM

Aug 2012
As someone who hasn't played the games I've still managed to get by fine thu far through the franchise but this french team stuff seems more of a departure than anticipated. All abit weird really.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Taisen: Ecole de Paris Episode 3 Discussion

Genoard - May 25, 2020

2 by BlaizeV »»
Feb 14, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Sakura Taisen: Ecole de Paris Episode 1 Discussion

Unkrowned - Jul 7, 2020

1 by BlaizeV »»
Feb 14, 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.